Remove Fish n chips

Remove Fish n chips

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/tourist-attacked-spain-anarchists-british-bus-barcelona-palma-de-mallorca-arran-restaurants-a7878226.html?amp

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-40826257
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

At least you have tourists. Be thankful

Good. Hopefully this will teach them a lesson to not mess with Catalonians.

Do you know that this will damage our economy, right?

What the English should do, is to kill and mutilate any EU national they catch, should the EU officials like Juncker continue to threaten the UK with destruction. Stabbing Czech students to death and causing Polish women to miscarry by kicking them in the stomach was a good start, but the Eurocrats don't care about poor Eastern Euros. You must target Westerners.

There are many young Spanish, Italian, Greek men and women forced to work as waiters etc in Britain due to the economic situation in their countries. They should be raped to send a message. Also, the French, Germans and Irish should be attacked.

Some may point out there are a million British retirees and other expats living in Spain and the rest of the EU who may be subject to retaliation. Let them, they are useless feeders, parasites and probably Remain supporters. But you can kill the young EU nationals in the prime working age, the ones working as bankers in London. This would be more injurious to these countries than the loss of some filthy pensioners in Majorca.

>muh economy

Kill yourself, pisstillian rat.

>"Haha this will teach these garbage tourists not to come here"
>"Oh no my already garbage economy is tanking because we can no longer rely on tourism to stimulate the economy and provide young people with jobs!"
>"Germany, EU GIVE US MONEY"

Mediterranean genocide when?

First off try to have a fertility rate over 1.50. Your country is literally going to die and become just old people.
Which will lead to Morocco taking loads of land.

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-40826257
>tourists go home
>refugees welcome

Hmmm

>may's UK lecturing others on fertility rates and stopping a shrinking economy
Hmmmm

east coast of Spain is a germanic colony
>economy
>the few people that benefit from tourists
do YOU get direct benefits from tourists?
if anything tourists damage our economy by making us dependent in them and not build other economies of our own.

Governments should have no obligation to protect tje rights of anarchists.

at least your tourists are not g*erman

they deserve it

>mfw I actually decided to goto Italy instead of Spain next year because of this
Say goodbye to my money spaniards

italy is way better anyway

How fast are the anarchists going to give up when they realize they are fighting black? Are they just going to harrass whites instead?

>it's actually niggers
Like clockwork.

Is it? Both sound equally cool

Aren't these people the no borders-love refugees type anyway?

why do they riot?

Probably

I'm sure it's just a group of edgy teenagers? I don't think the majority can be so retarded to think that they should remove tourism revenue when the country isn't doing well.