What do europeans think of americans?

What do europeans think of americans?

like we give a fuck about what eurosissies think of us

You're alright

white americans TOO friendly.
black americans are very hard to understand.

>Turkey
>European

you are good people but your government is pretty shitty

literally the entire planet loves americans(as long as you're white) other than muslim extremists. we're way too socially developed and nice to make people hate us, it's fucking impossible. it's a nice feel, but our government is 100% garbage and I feel bad for euros that want to visit the USA so badly.

t. have gone all over europe, everyone loved me

p.s. medi countries are shitholes and spaniards are the niggers of white people, loud and obnoxious

I think you're alright.

remuv sanctions

sure an-
>glances at flag

America may not be perfect but it is still the best country in the world.

>be american
>get shot
>go to hospital
>$500,000 bill
>forget to tip the doctor
>put in jail for 20 years

degenerate as fuck and utterly uneducated (not even meming, honest answer)

Americans are cool

some of you guys are ok

Americans seriously need to fuck off with their retarded identity politics nonsense.

>(not even meming
yes you are
>honest answer
no it isn't............................................

only country that matters is finland. no opinions on america

clumsy but friendly

the US legislature just made it impossible for Trump to remove sanctions, and imposed stricter sanctions. Ironically, a lot of Central and Western Europeans are mad about this.

>what does a continent think of one country

I thought that the Democratic Party would abandon identity politics because it contributed to their failure during the last election (not just the presidential election, they lost governors, congressmen, and senators). It seems that they won't abandon identity politics though.

>When OP posts a little girl

this.

sons of bitches

Amazing, isn't it?

We do things differently here, dane.

I agree. I'm not sure how the country will reach that stage though.

literally one of the best trick to keep your thread alive in this retarded site.
i've seen many threads with relevant OP pic and informational content dies short lived while retarded "daddy, why/what blah blah blah" thread gets 150+ replies.

If by different you mean the highest age of consent laws in the world then yes.

highest age of consent?

kek

I prefer educated people to uneducated ones (no matter what nationality). So if you aren't PhD, don't write me, stupid mothefucker.

>don't write me

If it wasn't for muh free speech you'd just be a useless shit country as every other shithole in your continent

Don't write you what?

Anything. Do you have PhD? Why do you write me then? WHY? You are tearing me apart.

I'm not a fan

Black American women that I've met are not very susceptible to humor.But maybe I'm just inappropriate.
Black Europeans don't really act like they are Malcolm X

White Americans are nice people. We don't really like them, but we hate other European countries even more.

Why did you pick this image you stupd nonce