What does Sup Forums think of Aleksandr Dugin and his fourth political theory?

What does Sup Forums think of Aleksandr Dugin and his fourth political theory?

He's one of Putins top advisers, a trump supporter and frequently talks about redpilled Sup Forums tier stuff. He sees Russia as in direct ideological and geopolitical opposition to America and American liberalism and I would argue Putins recent actions in Ukraine reflect Dugin's worldview.

Dugin correctly identifies American liberalism as an ideology that seeks to destroy, equalize or make arbitrary all natural exclusive group identities such as gender, ethnicity, nationality, ect, with the end goal of advancing individualism to it's highest state, a state in which every human is born a complete blank slate with no natural preexisting group identity. This, he claims, is a dangerous "utopian" ideology that goes against the basic principles of a healthy society. He seeks to counterbalance it's virulent spread through Eurasian cultural and geopolitcal solidarity and the reemergence of Russian world influence.

Thoughts?

Here's a video where he talks about Trump and Hilary.

youtube.com/watch?v=HfPR52_HI1Y

Other urls found in this thread:

globalresearch.ca/donald-trumps-aipac-speech-i-love-israel/5516675
youtube.com/watch?v=YlxMnnmy1rI
youtube.com/watch?v=5KuRmiXjAgg
youtu.be/DmXjxgy6MUo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communitarianism
ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Дугин,_Александр_Гельевич
wikiwand.com/en/Aleksandr_Dugin
bbc.com/ukrainian/ukraine_in_russian/2014/07/140710_ru_s_dugin_russia_ukraine
kommersant.ru/doc/336905
youtu.be/XEwSPzOJvaI
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is pretty interesting man

Yeah, I'm surprised I don't see him mentioned here more often, since many of his views directly align with most Sup Forums users.

Bump

Bump to let people discover dugin

Fucking hell this Ivan knows his shit. He's pretty much 100 percent correct, it's the shitlibs and (((neo-cons))) that are the problem. If we could just get rid of or otherwise significantly curtail their influence we'd be fine. Without them we could ally with Russia and ally with Iran and utterly annihilate ISIS.

This would cost us on the world stage in regards to direct oil access but, well, the empire isn't worth it anymore. Britain did fine when it shed its colonies, we'll be fine when we shed ours and everyone around the world will be much happier ourselves included.

bumperino

One of the most redpilled people in the world today.

I don't get how he supports Trump given he's not very socially conservative and only perpetuates American liberalism.

I guess because at least Trump wants to be on good terms with Putin

A l p h a
l
p
h
a

Sounds like Dugan is quite an intelligent man. We need him for president in the U.S!

absolutely

Did you watch the video? He says, essentially, a President Trump would stop neoconservative foreign interventions, which Hillary would accelerate.

His position:
Trump) America disregards empire, minds its own problems
Hillary) pushes America over the brink into economic & social collapse, forcing it to abrogate empire

I agree with the assessment and I hope Trump wins.

This seems great but I do worry that Trump (being a Zionist) is just a plant to get Hillary elected.

Something is VERY odd about the fact that Trump is a staunch Israel supporter but this new "Alt-right" media is suddenly popping up and portraying him as a Nazi (which just serves to bait the Left)

Trump isn't "alt-right." He's just the closest thing American politics have seen to that position in a very, very long time: an American president that puts the needs of the American people first in determining foreign policy, and focuses his attention internally rather than meddling in the politics of others. WW1 and particularly WW2 is when America took a drastic turn from its tradition of non-intervention.

globalresearch.ca/donald-trumps-aipac-speech-i-love-israel/5516675

Does this really sound like he wouldn't intervene in the Middle East?

I mean yeah Hillary would be worse, but I'm still worried this is a shitshow to hand her the vote

Then why not just vote for Hillary?

In 2017 there is only going to be one President, and it will either be Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump. Pick the one that suits you best, or lend support to a third party and bump their numbers up to secure federal funding and a place on the debate stage.

I read his book and he is against homos but on minorities it's just recycled commie anti-racist crap.

Bump

I'm still voting for Trump on the off-chance that it isn't all a sham. There's nothing to lose.

Exactly. The absolute worst possible Trump is still better than Hillary at her best.

>I read his book and he is against homos but on minorities it's just recycled commie anti-racist crap.

That is surprising, I thought most current Russians are against having a multi cultural society, rightly so. What good can really come of it. Having said that 15-20 years ago wasn't so bad but the arrival of these muslims and them being shoved down our throats among other things is no good.

crack pot evola wannabe

Good video, thanks for sharing.

I agree with him completely that America has over-extended itself internationally for far to long, and it's not doing anyone very much good.

another good one, he has very good analysis of the situation and the potential situation

youtube.com/watch?v=YlxMnnmy1rI

What I fear is an imminent war guaranteeing Obamas '3rd' term

I read his book and it was entirely incoherant.
How he managed to get through a book called "The Fourth Political Theory" without telling me what it IS, I do not know.
I know what it ISN'T: it isn't an ethnostate, a Marxist state, or a capitalist one. But he resolutely refused to articulate anything positively about it.

So I like his denouncement of Atlanticism, I just wish he was less obscurantist.

>He's one of Putins top advisers
No he's not.
He's a quack who tries to gain relevancy by claiming he's close to Putin.
His "fourth political theory" is literally nothing (I'm not even joking, his theory is nothing at all, to be filled in by whatever the person wants) and he contradicts himself left and right.
One must also note that when Russians speak of "neo-liberalism" they're talking about the economic policies put in place in the post-1990's era.
It has fuck all to do with social policy (i.e. feminism, minorities, multiculturalism, etc).

Glenn Beck makes this man sound like a god.

youtube.com/watch?v=5KuRmiXjAgg

Everything that Beck says about him the viewer thinks is supposed to it is bad is actually good.

Thats funny. The front of the pro russians in Ukraine consisted of soviet era commie faggots. Dugin and Putin hold no ideals, they dont care whether its communism, capitalism, oligarchy, or democracy, as long as it gives them power. You must be a newfag to russian politics.

HYPE
Y
P
E

Idk but he likes Trump.

While I agree his book is filled with a lot of obscurantist non-sense and he never clearly outlines his ideological position, he has said several times that he supports collective Russian ethnic and cultural identity. When he talks about neo-liberalism he includes multiculturalism, feminism and gender politics. He has stated outright in several interviews that he opposes the whole spectrum of American liberalism.

Also, it's important to note that the word racism in Russia has a completely different definition than in the west.

is glenn back mentally ill?

Time to shut this thread down

Reminder Dugin is an anti white (probably kike) who does not believe in a white future

>liking cryptocommunists

Thouht you were better than this.

No he just really hates Russia(ns) since he eats Cold War propaganda for breakfast

>implying it's just American liberalism
This is literally just the result of demoralization from a cancer, cultural marxism, that started developing over half a century ago. This jackass coming in is just another side of the globalist coin.

Ugh, I think I am going to be sick.

>No he just really hates Russia(ns) since he eats Cold War propaganda for breakfast
how is that even possible i mean its 2016 after all?

Yes.
youtu.be/DmXjxgy6MUo

This. It's pretty clear he's just anti-American/ western for the wrong reasons.

That's an old quote.

I wouldn't call him anti-white, he's just pro-slav.

Although it's odd that he conflates the fruits of white civilization with European and American jewry, I think in recent times he's correctly identified the true threat which he labels the (((liberal global elite))).

>true threat
>liberal global elite

>He's one of Putins top advisers

this meme has to stop, he's a marginal nutjob

Tell us more. You must have better insight than most westerner. He seems like a good guy with good insight.

I haven't read the book, but by the looks of it this is exactly what he is about. Just a bunch of verbose handwaving about "theory" when it's just about Russia stronk and personal benefit by any means necessary.

You don't need to name the jew to understand that they're a threat. Anyone with any semblance of intelligence would use euphemisms

his popularity is vastly overestimated on this site

Dugin points some things on how our world has decayed, however his politic philosophy is utterly BS.

In the 4PT he unequivocally shows he doesn't understand nothing on philosophy from Plato to Heidegger, which is even worse because he wants to corrupt and use the heideggerian Dasein as his political subject. To do that, he makes the Dasein some kind of ethno/racial memory.

The categories of thought that he utilizes are nothing more than the old marxist ones. His analysis of the Middle Class is straight from marxist textbook. He may quote Evola or Guénon, but his fundaments are materialistic and relativistic.

On his political anthropology he doesn't recognise evaluations of civilizations, so he says there's nothing wrong that some tribes in Africa eat dead children, because it's their way and tradition... we have ours, they have theirs. By the way, he loves the fake, materialistic, relativistic andanthropology of the Jew, Franz Boas, that justifies relativism.

Also when he said that Ukranians should be killed his credibility was utterly over and he was fired from the University of Moscow. He forgot he was a professor and not an middle eastern jihadist...

I just refer to them as an international globalist element.
>"liberal global elite"
Implies that there is a political side to it. The politics are just used as a distraction and a way to divide up nations and keep them fighting among themselves. Even the Russian government plays a part in this, same with China. They're just useful idiots.

Do Russians not view Putin a positive light? You think with Putin hand picking Dugin that people would have a good view of him as well.

Pretty hacky, his political theory is just ethno- communitarism.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communitarianism

Nah, this guy needs to die and burn in hell and you should go with him. If this is an advisor to Putin then my views on Putin are now different.

I used to think he could be a pro-white ally and that the West should get closer to Russia. Now I'm thinking if he doesn't even think Russians are "pure whites" and feels no racial solidarity with us but chooses as his advisors virulent anti-whites who want us exterminated then fuck him and fuck Russia. I'm happy they're piss poor, I no longer feel sorry for them and I hope tensions escalate.

ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Дугин,_Александр_Гельевич

There's not a single mention of him being a Putin's adviser in the Russian wiki. Cite your sources please.

>being surprised that Russians aligned with Putin don't consider Russians white
Also they're mostly referring to "Russians" not ethnic Russians. Putin and his gov. along with jackasses like this, aren't a "white" ally. The Russian ethnic nationalists are suppressed and kept in the shadows in Russia just as they are in the West.

>Trump
>Zionist
>Wants to put America before (((Greatest Ally)))
>Zionist

That's a fake quote

>russian talking about democracy and shit

He is very befriended with Avigdor Eskin, the head of the Russian-Israely commerce association. Eskin is a profound Zionist, but he believes that Israel would do better if they were Russian-friendly.

Dugin is a 'smart' man that speaks what a group wants to hear. To the Jews he say that there's nothing wrong with zionism in itself, just that they shouldn't be proxies from the Atlantists and should be closer to Russia. To Arabs he says that Israel has no right to be there. Here in Brazil he spoke on how ''we'' are somekind of Eurasianists from Southern America... he uses the basic forms of persuasion, but every WN is so illuded that they want to believe in him.

By the way, when Putin banned almost all patriotic organizations in Russia, including the Movement Against Illegal Immigration, the Eurasian Movement kept itself quiet and wasn't banned...

The english wiki article says he has close ties to the kremlin and was "the driving conceptual force behind Vladimir Putin's initiative for the annexation of Crimea by Russia."
wikiwand.com/en/Aleksandr_Dugin

A lot of the sources are in russian though, so I can't vouch for it's accuracy.

Poland is jewish?

bbc.com/ukrainian/ukraine_in_russian/2014/07/140710_ru_s_dugin_russia_ukraine
Yeah, so this beautiful article by (((Dina Newman))) is the only proof of him bearing close ties to Putin. M8, list of Putin's advisers is long and well-known, Dugin's not being one of them. He's a Brother Nathaniel tier radical internet blogger.

Any other source besides wiki?

WHY DONT U WANNA LIVE IN A UTOPIAN GLBOALIST FUTURE THO? BLANK SHEETS OF PAPER CAN BE ANYTHING U WANT THEM TO BE. SO MAKE THEM BEAUTIFUL AND HAPPY!

>when America took a drastic turn from its tradition of non-intervention.

uhhh i aint being sjwy but that's incorrect: american expansionism on the US continent, wars against the Spanish colonialism, etc.

we've always been conquering.

All that stuff was close to home though you faggot. The problem is we started looking beyond our own continent and eventually became the world police.

It's from 2002... maybe he was a normie bluepill back then and has since seen the light.

I hope no Americans fall for this shit. The man wants America to fall, focus on our domestic interests so that Russia can rule the world. He works for the Russian government and he wants America to fall and I don't trust this thread being here. He's a nationalist and the only people who should be listening to him are Russians.

Why is this someone any American (or non-Russian) would support? I don't know if anyone noticed but it's clear that Russia is gearing up for big moves in the coming years.

Nope, he actually said that. From his own website:

arcto.ru/article/1289

source:
kommersant.ru/doc/336905

No but here this is out of context

He is right though
Everything you call degeneracy and degradation today are a byproducts of western civilization
You may incinuate jews all you want but why then this only happens on the west but almost non-existant in the middle east?
Why china which is anti-western doesnt struggle from this while japan, a murkan colony basically, is home of some of the most exquisite forms of degeneracy?
Jews only hate "westernized" cultures?
They dont want to rob chinese or hindus?
Or maybe you are just killing yourself, making others kill themselves and trying to blame it on others when things start to fall apart

>i-it's western civilization
No, it's two things
>the beginning of materialism when people began giving up the agrarian lifestyle and the west began to industrialize
>the international globalist elements that have sped this up since the 1950's and 60's
The reason the rest of the world hasn't is because they're not as advanced into this process. Russia for example, is poor as shit, and thus only exposed to the basic levels of degeneracy, similarly with most of Eastern Europe.

>Everything you call degeneracy and degradation today are a byproducts of western civilization
I think you mean (((western))) civilization

don't delude yourself, seeds of degeneracy were planted when the west embraced Protestantism, not when muh jews took power, this was the consequence among many others

Perhaps, but (((someone))) has been watering them

He's a commie. Into the trash it goes. And people try to say that Sup Forums isn't a sophisticated lefty indoctrination machine. It's usually more subtle than this though.

"I consider the “White nationalists” allies when they refuse modernity, the global oligarchy and liberal-capitalism, in other words everything that is killing all ethnic cultures and traditions. The modern political order is essentially globalist and based entirely on the primacy of individual identity in opposition to community. It is the worst order that has ever existed and it should be totally destroyed. When “White nationalists” reaffirm Tradition and the ancient culture of the European peoples, they are right. But when they attack immigrants, Muslims or the nationalists of other countries based on historical conflicts; or when they defend the United States, Atlanticism, liberalism or modernity; or when they consider the White race (the one which produced modernity in its essential features) as being the highest and other races as inferior, I disagree with them completely.

More than this, I can’t defend Whites when they are in opposition to non-Whites because, being White and Indo-European myself, I recognize the differences of other ethnic groups as being a natural thing, and do not believe in any hierarchy among peoples, because there is not and cannot be any common, universal measure by which to measure and compare the various forms of ethnic societies or their value systems. I am proud to be Russian exactly as Americans, Africans, Arabs or Chinese are proud to be what they are. It is our right and our dignity to affirm our identity, not in opposition to each other but such as it is: without resentment against others or feelings of self-pity."

Jesus Christ. If Glenn Beck was more popular than he is, he would be fucking dangerous. We should not let ourselves become too isolated from the political climate of the rest of the world in Sup Forums. If we can affect real political change, as we have shown we are capable of, we must remain in touch with what is going on outside of this place. We need to keep people like Beck silenced before they get too many followers. It's a good thing that Beck's day is already gone.

We have got to keep these ((("""right-wingers"""))) silent.

>he's russian
>therefore he must be a "commie"
he's stated several times he's against communism, even opposed the USSR when he was young.

Oh boy... Yes he trash American Leftism because he is one of those hardcore old commies (muh bourgeois bla bla). He came to Brazil and was impressed by our negro "culture", spoke about our
"wonderful"multicultural society and was destroyed by Olavo de Carvalho in a debate. So much "Redpill"...

Thanks for posting, never heard of this guy. Good insight.

definitely agree with all this

Hillary is not going to be that bad, and she certainly will not collapse America.

wow thanks for the insight
really made me le think
i guess i'm a #hillarymissilenow

Be is not against the minorities that live in Russia for centuries and accept the Russian culture. He is against mass immigration though.

Here is him destroying the Jew youtu.be/XEwSPzOJvaI

Really, her presidency is going to look a lot like Obama's.

that's the worst part though.

Collapsing America would be ideal at this point. Hilldog's just gonna drag it on into a slow and painful Brazil-tier deeath

8 more years of neoliberalism will fuck whites demographically and we will never have a chance to change things politically ever again. Trump is the last shot at peace.

Maybe. I think Brazil and America are in two widely different situations. America is way to strong for a single person to mess it up.

He will be the other side of the coin to 'war hawk' hillary

That's kind of what I meant though. Hillary would be the first of many terms of slow decline into shit.

And if Trump won, realistically he would be followed by an even more leftist candidate and the same slide would happen

How new are you?

I don't believe this because Soviet russia spent all it's resources implanting american liberalism here.

Well isn't that lovely. A refreshing opinion different from the doom and gloom usually seen on Sup Forums

this. USA lost cold war when they allowed soviet-inspired leftist bullshit in american academia.

acadamia and all media. You control a lot of money with a large population bent on gulag slave labor and communist paranoia.

>what do we think of fake 3rd position ideologues like Dugin
Well, he's a third worldist, hates whites, hates Europe, hates western civilization, advances the same fundamental positions on white people being the root of all evil as the radical leftists behind BLM, La Raza, etc. So yeah, he might sound really unusual and idiosyncratic like Zizek, but he gets his analysis on which groups are behind the problems he calls "neoliberalism", and diagnoses as the evil of "white supremacy".

>inb4 Dugin shills

I know there are Dugin shills on this board who will deny what I've said, but go ahead and look into Dugin for yourselves, you'll find I'm telling the truth.

He's right, "white" civilization started with the Reformation (notice America and Britain did not consider Irish or Italians "white" for a long time).

Western civilization was great classical and later under Christ. The separation from the Orthodox Church inevitably lead tot he Enlightenment, which has ultimately lead to the West being the only quite suicidal culture in the world right now.

you still in thread user?

>he trash American Leftism because he is one of those hardcore old commies
He a fascist by his own admission, but an "anti-modernist" fascist.