Rich black kids are more likely to go to jail then poor white kids

What are some films that show that criminality is absolutely more genetic than social?

Lord of the Rings

Nice movie topic

>its a poor white trash blames the wrong people for his own poverty episode

What?

The orcs have never been in a high societal level for you to gauge how they would respond to a privileged life

>then
Nice job nigger.

Go back to your quarantine board, Sup Forums fag.

Why are whites on this site so obsessed with black people? Just what is their end game?

>black people get tougher sentences for the same crime compared to white people

Yeah yeah, we all know Sup Forums doesnt understand statistics.

the """rich""" black kids are probably rich because of gangster harlem blood money, these results prove nothing about genetics.

Why is no one recommending films?

Nothing but shitposting and then they blame Sup Forums or Sup Forums for their garbage offtopic posts

My rec is Belly

They want to get cucked
Cuckold posting started on Sup Forums btw

totally not to do with previous or ongoing convictions

Thanks for proving my point.

>it's a black people blame all of their collective failures on white people and then project episode

>Cuckold posting started on Sup Forums btw
It started on Sup Forums because of that jame nintendo nerd guy you fucking bane tourist

go out and shoot up a church or smth you useless whitey

I'm from Japan and looking for films about American culture though.

huh, so this is neo-Sup Forums?

No it started on Sup Forums newfag

Good job, faggot, you completely ruined the get.

And the richest black town has a higher crime rate than the poorest white town. Either it's police racism or we've really got something in our genes/culture (depends on whether you stand on nature vs nurture).

Shit Get
Get fucc

It started way before James the Nintendo nerd. Much later, when offspring were being incorporated into it

>get out white devil!
>white devil come back!
>*starves*

Thanks for wasting the get.

Can you quickly upload all these images to mega and post link? I need new stuff to post

no, have this one though

True

you didn't make a point, you ranted about Sup Forums and said they don't know statics with no counter argument

previous convictions do factor into the sentence and what state you are in