What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FRbfCEv9Ffo
youtube.com/watch?v=6VdQ6oMzV2U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He absorbed Ahsoka's body into his own

0+0 is still zero Anakin

Now check em

He was formally 6th level Jedi, but now he's 12th level with some Sith prestige classes.

He got a zenkai boost.

he put his faith in the wrong digits

didn't they meet recently? in the Clone Wars TV series?

That he learnt to use the kaio ken

He grinded levels by killing more sand people.

>I missed the get

Fuck.

What was even the appeal of the dark side? Anakin, while still being a jedi, fucking wrecked Sheev's second in comand sith.
Luke wrecked Vader after getting slightly upset
Rey wiped the floor with Faglo Ren

Maul seems to be the only one who didn't suck balls at being a sith, his one weakness was not knowing the mystic power of highground

his dbz power points doubled.

He wasn't addressing him by his name, he was actually recommending that he "count" his powers now that they have doubled.

He meant he'd levelled up and could use Twin Saber Assault Mode™

>2017
>still giving a shit about >muh numbers xDD

>2017
>not using your time to enjoy the simple things

The world ends this year so I'll enjoy my digits, so stfu and check 'em.

I miss kaio ken. It was actually risky and could kill you. Super Saiyan ruined everything. Then they trained to sleep in Super Saiyan mode so it's literally just "here's free UNLIMITED POWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

he's an anime villain

The Clone Wars-fags like to pretend this line doesn't exist since it confirms that their autistic cgi shit makes no sense (as if it needed confirming)

Unironically this

Midichlorian levels

>GOOD
>TWICE THE PRIDE, DOUBLE THE FALL

youtube.com/watch?v=FRbfCEv9Ffo

What did HE mean by this?

that Christopher Lee is a badass

idk, it's stupid because you can't quantify your force "power", since a jedi/sith only uses the force.

nobody cares

>I got doubles since the last time we met

He meant if you don't reply to this post your mom dies tonight

He picked the Dark Side talent tree, which gives reduced mana costs to Force Lighting™ ability. Unfortunately it is known to be lackluster against higher ground.

>My digits have doubled since the last we met

>What was even the appeal of the dark side? Anakin, while still being a jedi, fucking wrecked Sheev's second in comand sith.
>Luke wrecked Vader after getting slightly upset
>Rey wiped the floor with Faglo Ren
all except rey tapped into the dark side, and we dont really know kylo's power level but its most likely pretty shit

He's saying his powers are double then he wanted him to count by how many

>DO IT

youtube.com/watch?v=6VdQ6oMzV2U

What did Sheev mean by this?

He spent time in the hyperbolic time chamber

He got good digits

No it was
>My powers have doubled since last time we met; count.
He was telling the old guy to count all the powers he was capable of to prove he truly had doubled in skill.

His testicles finally descended.

He was homo

thank mr pupper

What I never got is why the humans or Piccolo never bothered using Kaio Ken. I mean yeah after and even before the Vegeta saga Krillin or Tien were piss weak but Piccolo received power boosts until 1st form Cell where he briefly was the strongest of the Z-fighters and Tien successfully hindered 2nd stage Cell at a crucial time and Krillin managed to cut through Frieza's tail once.

He meant that they would have to make spin-offs about the time between their last encounter and now

What's the origins of it again? Didn't Goku have it in Dragonball?

But I don't know that still wouldn't answer your question. Didn't Goku one time go Super Saiyan and also do Kaio-Ken which was super ultra dangerous so he had to finish the fight ASAP before his body ripped apart? It's been a while...

That his powers had doubled since he last saw the count
>duh

he meant that you should check these

His midicholorian count is over 9000