How do we solve the manlet problem, Sup Forums?

How do we solve the manlet problem, Sup Forums?

Just leave us alone. My life is already shit. No friends, no gf, NEET.

Use CRISPR to genetically engineer babies to not be manlets

Women already solving it for us. Together with the white problem.

I'll be your friend, m8.

>be manlet
>be buttblasted about height
>suddenly inspiration hits me
>every night
>I creep downstairs
>glue pennies to soles of shoes
>every morning put on shoes
>little bit taller every day
>nobody notices me gradually getting taller
>treated with more respect every day
>I'm 7ft now and no one is any the wiser
>Now drowning in pussy

Women will solve it. Just like they're solving the white problem.

Women love tall niggers with big cocks.

I'm a manlet, i'm going to breed with a tall goddess and improve my genetic lineage.

The manlet problem is gradually solving itself:

Manlets are undesirable mates in the eyes of women, through a process of selective elimination they well soon be weeded out of the gene pool. This may take a few thousand years but its been happening since the dawn of man. As more and more ugly women and manlets die out, our gene pool will strengthen. Im just sad that I wont live to see such a beautiful era. My offspring will though.

Fags

5'8" here.

Not having kids or marrying. Doing my duty.

Can't do anything m8 I'm literally at like ~30 girls slayed by the mighty Manlet cock

5'5 here, blessed by Hades himself. With a ridiculously high testosterone production im more of a buff hamster than a manlet (rip primate body hair)

Women have to not go for short men (that's already pretty much solving itself) and men have to not go for short women.

Of course that's not happening because short women make average height men feel tall as a house.

Seriously though just leave them alone, based on all available data their lives are already bad enough.

I never noticed other guys heights until I started coming onto Sup Forums. Now I make a point to stand close to other guys, especially when they are with their girlfriends or wives, so they can see what a real man looks like.
6ft btw

>5'5" in a country where 6'0" is short

Holy shit you must feel like a circus freak over there.

>women only fuck men who are taller than their arbitrary cutoff
>nutrition no longer prevents most men from growing as tall as their genes will allow
>men under 6' adult height slowly go extinct
>prevalence of problems with blood clotting and women outliving their husbands becomes even worse
Good job digging your own grave, shallow old bitches.

I've actually overpassed those feelings as i judge people by character and looks where most are in my opinions "the short ones"

>6ft

lol

5'7" here. Half the time im jelly of tall guys but the other half I actually enjoy only being so tall, something about it is hot, too.

very few will be able to get on your level

Why does height matter, particularly? I thought the whole point of being human was we used our brains to get shit done? Is 'muh height' just 'muh dick' for insecure lanklets?

Ding ding ding.

As far as I can tell it matters mainly in the women you can realistically date. I know I will never date a woman taller than me.

But even Ben Shapiro is taller than most women, so it's not really even that limiting.

now just explain that to women

>betas are this delusional

If being short is an unattractive trait, how come there are still so many short men around? Is there a hidden biological advantage?

being a manlet is where its at desu. look at justin bieber. do you think hed get as much ass if he was a typical boring 6 foot + lanklet? hell no. bitches love a 5'7'-5'9 guy with an above average face.

the only people who really have it bad are manlets who are severely ugly, because with lanklets, theres alot of them that are ugly as fuck with shit personalities but still get roasties trying to lock one down because muh good genes. they are too stupid to realize being tall but also stupid, ugly and boring is alot worse then being short , good looking, inteligent and interesting.

tldr = roasties lanklets and facelets BTFO

Kill all the lanklets. Less resources per person, longer functional life span will mean more stability. Height is a meme that serves no purpose to the group.

Short women. It takes two to pass genetics on.

How about we stop taking parenting advice from the fucking jews and raise our kids to be men instead of complete pussies.

6'0 here

Thank you great-grandfather for the tall caucasian gene.

A few reasons. Until fairly recently height was more down to upbringing and environment than genetics.

More important for the past couple of hundred years though is simply it's not as big an issue as is made out. Most women's height requirements is simply being taller than her. Most manlets can still achieve this with a significant amount of women.

it mostly matters bc it's females are insane about height

also for younger ppl with no money the only capital they have is in their appearance so it primarily determines mate selection

That's irrelevant. Women don't like manlets because it's physically unattractive. It doesn't matter how much of a nice smart guy you are.

It's like fatties with a "nice personality".

We need to put them into camps. Have a final solution.

Better center of gravity, less cells, meaning less odds for mutations and cancer, stronger bones due to less unnecessary growth and spread of nutrient resources.

Height advantage stops at a certain points, then becomes a hindrance outside of maybe aesthetics.

Actually the rise of agriculture caused a reduction in height. And brain size.

>6'7"
>Fetish for asian women.

How do I avoid contributing to the manlet problems lads?

Short guy here. It's not that hard to find a short woman.

what was that retard manlet? I know greentexting is hard, il walk you through it.

>clotting and heart problems only effect those 6'8 and beyond. aka, too tall.
>genetically stronger
>more attractive
>on average more fertile

our genetic structure is programmed to find a mate capable being a strong leader, physically capable of defending against or warding off predators

manlets not relevant

Short men require less resources, can be better fishers, and tend to be better with precision tools and trapping small game.

All diversity in nature is a survival mechanism, you never know what the environment might become.

Even different cities and regions in complex civilizations have variations on their own alpha male.

Date rural mongols.

My manlet genetics got me here today just as well as your lanklet genetics got you here today.

The failure of genetics only happens when they cease to be passed on.

That's not true taller men have all sorts of extra stresses on their bodies which cause them to die younger on average, you rarely see 6' + men living to be very old. Although it can happen.

>t. 5'9

I'm 5'5" and in Burgerland, I've known I'm a genetic dead end for a while and gave up years ago.
I've got a good job and do pretty well for myself. My hopes are to save enough to retire early, fuck off to the woods and enjoy muh freedums.

We better MAGA goyim, just give me this one thing.

I am about 5' 10'' or 11'' and honestly I wouldn't mind being 5' 6'' since that and shorter tend to live to be very old.

5'10 guy, no girl has ever told me I'm too short

There is only one way to solve it. Visit "blacked" for more details.

you can try not projecting so much and crush some puss faggot

>psh manlet that's just a meme on Sup Forums
>see this photo of a friend on FB
>suicide thoughts intensify

My grandfather is 6'4(same height as me), this nigga is still alive at 86 and strong as an ox. He drinks whiskey and smokes a pack a day. He can still bench press 225lbs and is the one who taught me about the lifting and the importance being the strongest version of yourself possible. True alpha genetics at work my friend.

>ugly women going away
Good one

nope

Better yet, how do we solve the lanklet problem?

>Only redeeming quality is reaching the top shelf
>Literally nothing else

Don't feel too down. The hover hand tells all.

>tfw 6'
>tfw most white girls my age are as tall as me

the decrease in height in the US can be explained by the decreasing amount of European Americans in relation to the whole population

>tfw 7'2

I'd KILL to be 5'9

Fun fact, I had to type this with a pencil

I'm almost definite that most of the people shitting on manlets are hideous lanky NEETS, their only defense is their height

he's holding a drink

he could fuck all of those girls at the same time if he wanted FUCK MY LIFE

lmao what the fuck was that other guy thinking. is there a chart for Polish people

>That feel when my waifu doesn't care I'm 5'7

that's very rare

nah, the ugly women will just breed with the manlets creating literal troggs.

5'8 midget here

I'm contributing by never having kids of my own and never dating, not that any girl would want me anyways. I curse my 5'7 manlet father for being a selfish fuck and not wearing a condom. It's infuriating considering I have 5 brothers and all of them are taller than me. I have only one full brother and he's 6ft despite my father being a manlet. It's not fair, why couldn't I have been as tall as him?

To add insult to injury, I weight about 106lbs and am a complete skeleton that has extreme trouble gaining weight. I'm a complete genetic failure, I honestly don't consider myself a man. More like a boy that never grew. I fear the outside and what others think so much that I hardly leave my house anymore, making me essentially a waste of resources.

>Dad is 6'2"
>Mom is 5'0"
>I take after mom
>Sister takes after dad
>She's in her early teens and as tall as me
Fuck you mom, fuck you dad for fucking her

>When your 14 year old cousin rivals you in height

Awkward

>i weigh 106 pounds

this is a joke man, im sorry, im so sorry

Oh man I didn't know "lanket" was a thing. Are these people for real?
This is just like tumblr with cis people and landwhales with any insult they can think of for normal women. Top kek.

Manlets find desperate woman, only when a woman has out lived her prime due to being unappealing, her maternal instincts kick in and she becomes desperate to mate. At that point, any and all manlets are a suitable mate in order to keep the blood line going. The next generation however has a chance to find a proper mate but as this cycle repeats itself the odds of finding an alpha male exponentially decline due to undesirable genetics, resulting in potato children and ugly /r9k/-tier faggots.

Everyone in my family has been exceptionally powerful and attractive, this leaves me, an example of good genetics both physically and mentally. I will only pass my seed on through a top tier woman, which i am literally showered with every time i step out the door.

>6'4
>blonde
>blue eyes
>genetically lean and muscular
>pure nordic genes

uncle hitler would be proud

please post a pic so I can add it to my suicide inspo folder

6'4 is actually outside of the prime female height preference which peaks at 6'0, but thats obviously for women in general. women who are a little taller than average will obviously prefer you to average height men.

The highest I've ever weighed was 109lbs. It doesn't matter what I eat or how often I eat, it's never worked.

I curse my parents, may they rot for making the genetic failure that is myself. May they rot for being so selfish and not wearing a condom or pulling out. May my mother rot for being a stupid whore for marrying a 5'7 midget. Because of them both I'm stuck as a 5'8 skeleton and I'm never going to fucking grow.

Meanwhile, I have to look up to speak to my brother and half brothers because they are 6-6'3. It's. Not. FAIR.

that GET isn't fair m8

wew

buy an olympic weight set, eat fatty meats

take androstenodiol, creatine, and protein 30 minutes before every workout

make sure you drink a lot of water, you'll either die or make gains

I mean, its not like women have a numerical preference to how tall a man is, even if a study was done every man would be different leaving a wide range of variables that would make the study impossible to prove. You can leave your pseudoscience at the homepage because that shit dont fly round' here.

What is proven is that woman are attracted to men who have a powerful presence and are responded well too. aka, attractive tall alpha males.

it was done by rate of responses on dating sites

women like men who are taller than them but there is a limit before its too tall. its not pseudoscience.

Ok, but I'm still a manlet, so what's the point? It doesn't matter how much I bulk up, if anything that's just going to make me more laughable to women.

I did briefly work out for about 2 months, I gained 5lbs and was eating more and better, and taking protein powder, and lifting weights. Then I stopped, because I said what's the point? I was putting in too much effort for nothing.

Like some of the twitter screenshots said, "It doesn't matter how much weights you pump at the gym, you will never be 6'4". At least as a manlet skeleton I have excepted my fate. Manlet muscle heads are trying to compensate and are in denial, they are even more laughable to girls than I am.

Trust me take andro, you will get laid more than you want to

you're 5'8 dude, you can find a girl is like 5'2 ive seen it done I WORK IN A GROCERY STORE I HAVE THE INSIDE INFO ON THIS

>1 post by this id

Stop posting in this shit thread. also grow up

>Manlets are undesirable mates in the eyes of women
the brain of a red pilled moron everyone. He actually thinks every woman cares about men being 6 foot tall. My grandpa is 6'3 and everyone in my family is 5'10 and lower. It makes no difference

Just a fucking reminder that 5'8 is thee cut off point for being a manlet you fucking dopes.

6 - 6'3 is the perfect height, 6'3 is pushing it but anything taller is an awkward giant fucktard unless you're an athlete and even then i'm going to probably assume you're a dolt.

5'8 - 5'11 is normalfag height. You MIGHT get away with it. 5'8 has access to attractive women with the exception of 10/10s so long as you aren't a bitch. 5'8 is thee shortest you can be for someone tall to consider you a physical threat and be respected as an authority figure.

5'7 and under is manlet. Excluding attractive women 5'7 is thee shortest the average woman would go for and even then you need to prove yourself a little to make her feel protected but i wouldn't call it a handicap although it is manlet and everyone notices. 5'7 and below is genetically fucked. Nobody takes you seriously and bitches will dismiss you. Fucking life on hardmode.

How do you check that shit?

>tfw 5'6

you're not telling me anything I don't already know pal.

Everyone in ACDC is bite sized, and they could fuck more girls in a single day than most people could in a lifetime. There's hope yet for the lot of all manlets.

>5'5"
I like to tell people I'm 5'6". It doesn't really help

click on the ID

You work out and fuck tall girls. I'm only 5'8 and I've never had a problem fucking girls taller than me

Pull the Asian card
>tfw 5'10"

I wouldn't mind being with a taller girl, especially if she was like Annerose-sama.

>5'4
>fetish for tall girls
>who are common where I live

I don't care if they wont even look at me desu
For me it's more than enough to masturbate to their FB profile pics

Demetri johnson is 5'3. I'm sure he gets plenty of pussy. Seriously the key is to keep yourself in shape. Most men don't do that regardless of their height

the thing I noticed is, that girls don't even know what they want, sure girls will tell you "I will never date ANYONE under 6ft" but then when the opportunity comes they will break their rule. So basically girls are stupid.

Females use emotion as processing unit, men (real men not degenerate queer fags) tend to use logic and rationality

The key is to have money

The worst strain of manlet are the ones that obsessively bodybuild and work out until they look like some sort of distorted toon-town image of a human being. The Musclet. The ones that get macho as fuck and take shit far too seriously when you are just joshing them, to compensate. Ready to throw down over dumb shit, and rogue comments about height triggering clenched fists and red faces. Surely you have met these motherfuckers before.

As far as I can tell, the rest of y'all are alright.