Anita Sarkeesian wants Sup Forums removed

Other urls found in this thread:

talmud.faithweb.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The hate speech on this subreddit is disgusting. i have to agree with anita here. and i am gay and rarely agree with women.

sage this shit, multiple postings the last weeks

Fucksakes kiwi bro put a link in or something.

Sup Forums is a board of peace

Don't you guys have some sheep to fuck or something xDD SPORA SPĂ„RDERI

>subreddit

Bye Nigel.

you're right desu

I feel like we would just congregate to Reddit, The Right Stuff forums, and cripple pol

>1 post by this ID

To be honest when moot tried to kill us all that happened is we colonized more of the Internet.

she also wants that black cock that's been stuck in her mouth for the past year and a half removed but tyree wasn't having any of it

I am sure she wants OP to cut off his own dick too, but it's not like OP will cut off his dick for her any time soon

She's so annoying looking, I wouldn't even fuck her ironically.

i would gladly rail her right in the fucking mouth and shit hole

idgaf

aneetaw ssawrkeeseeawn

Let's be honest lads

Sup Forums is basically ISIS for white people

It should probably be shut down before it kills anyone else

Fuck off nigger, saged.

No shit, she's a kike. Kikes hate everyone, even other kikes. They are disgusting animals.

>being gay making you more of an authority on anything other than taking dick in your ass

>implying OP has a dick left to cut off

Where do these people get the impression that shutting down Sup Forums will do anything useful?

What happens when we all just go darknet and suddenly our secret meme club becomes inaccessible to your average moron, cutting them off from seeing our evil plans?

No she doesn't.

If Sup Forums ceased what would be her boogyman lurking in the patriarchy closet?

Anita is so hot. I'd let her edge me until I couldn't take it anymore then ruin my orgasm into her hand

It's always the Jews

God I wanna hatefuck her so bad

Me too

You have no power here!!

Anita is a fucking con artist who's made hundreds of thousands through kickstarter

just wait, next time she spends all her money she'll find some new problem to whine about and need more $ for a 'documentary'

I want to fuck Anita Sarkeesian and I can't explain why. I want to have filthy degrading sex with her where she calls me a patriarchial oppressor while im pulling her hair. I want her to run her nails down my back while screaming how misogynistic all of this is. I want to fuck Anita Sarkeesian so bad. I want her to tell me about how games are turning men into violent rapists and tenderly kiss me and say how I am not like all other men before slipping my hand up her shirt and pinching her nipples. She would then start to scream how the patriarchy is overpowering her while I whisper in her ear all the bad things men have done in video games before manhandling her. She can spit in my face while I have her picked up and her back against the wall.

We could tie up Jonathan McIntosh to a chair and have him scream out at me for being problematic for his relationship but Anita is too busy moaning from the intellectual orgasm to care what that little dicked faggot thinks. I will make Anita take my cum in her mouth and spit it into McInnosh's mouth, hold his nose closed and force him to swallow my seed. Hopefully she is wearing those hoop earrings and a flannel t shirt that I can rip open from the front.

Get back in your shed you fuckin finn

>what is satire

Yea we fuck the sheep and then send them to you cunts

Sup Forums wants her removed. Sofuckingwhat.

Who cares what she wants?

Stop trying to be your big brother, New Zealand.

Yeah, ok bitch

This

well Sup Forums wants her removed

HahhahAHhaa

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

i'm fucking convinced that "jews" aren't actually semites and that they're much more closely related to armenians. they both can't stop fucking whining and complaining about their genocides.

Link or GTFO.

quite frankly she's a wannabe nigger and she sucks obese men's cocks for fun.

Also she eats her own poop because she believes it will destroy the patriarchy. Actual quote from anita, "No sexist would ever eat their own poop".

Her favorite poop is nigger poop

also she once raped a baby with a dildo, true story.

Sage

i'd do her desu. i bet she's really good in bed

>literally JUST

God I would sweetly and gently hatefuck her. She looks so much like one of my favorite trannies, too.

I bet that she's the type of girl that spits on your cock when she blows you.

What girls don't?

this comic can't be real

9/10 am somewhat aroused.

OP, user above was right - you do need to post a link or some exposition.

Your moon wants Sup Forums removed. And Tyrone wants...

>Saged
>Announcing sage
>Using an image when attempting to sage

lol

Why is that bad?

As long as it doesn't go down the pee hole, that is.

While she's not hot i'd fuck the shit out of her just to turn her into my personal cum dumpster. Probably the biggest problem with sjw/femenists. no one man has given them the proper dicking that would basically fuck the sjw/femenism out of them and turn them into proper fuck toys.

Who said it was bad?

And I want a million dollars.
Guess we're both going to be disappointed.

>all these replies
>no source
anita memekeesian is unaware of Sup Forumss existence

She can suck my dick after a day of roofwork in Phoenix.

Kek offers no mercy to blasphemers against his sacred board.

Been a while since I've seen any Anita threads, I thought we stopped caring about her. Why'd you have to go and make this thread OP? Just let her fade into obscurity and irrelevance already.

SAGE AND REPORT YOU FUCKING CUNTS

nice try, goy
talmud.faithweb.com/

Hey Anita. Whatcha doin'?

>implying people can't FUCKING HAVE A DEBATE ABOUT SOMEONE/SOMETHING WITHOUT OP'S FUCKING INPUT AFTER THE FIRST POST
>keeps spamming a fucking meme to derail threads

Fuck off, shill.

shes pretty hot

JUST

damn

>She's pretty hot
Under a bag.

It's like a goblin dipped his face in pink paint.

implying fem boys actually get any kind of pussy

Well the feeling is mutual

Removing her would be the easier option

Half the world wants Anita removed
> pro tip: it hasn't affected her, any more than her comments affect this place.

This is the best bait I've seen in a while
Canadians take note

holy shit kek

is this fake?

PHAT

I write down my dreams, but I was never autistic enough to draw them and make them seem real

You'd think this sow would fade into obscurity after scamming all her beta supporters...

>she

I'm laughing

I have this theory that being an annoying cunt in appearance and deed is a mating strategy for ugly women. Their stupid glasses, voices and opinions create this feeling of wanting to hate-fuck her, which is still some form of sexual interest. Nature is fzscinating.