Noah: Yep. It's my birthday for about an hour longer. I didn't really do much of anything today. Except be sad. And...

>Noah: Yep. It's my birthday for about an hour longer. I didn't really do much of anything today. Except be sad. And, and alternately panicking. I-I got bad news in the mail. Stuff worth panicking over. Yeah I'm still on that.

>Noah: No, no, no the biggest present I got today was hospital bills. Unfortunately they weren't giving me money. That's the American healthcare system. Just don't get sick.

>*proceeds to drink booze*

youtu.be/2qgN1L1LEDI?t=1m10s

Is Noah "The Spoony One" Antwiler the most JUST youtuber right now? Sounds like he's on the brink of economic collapse. Men with way better paying jobs than The Spoonster have gone bankrupt from medical bills.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=waWIw533AoE
twitter.com/ScreamngMantis/status/807491081139089408
youtube.com/watch?v=c61Gz6bUlv0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He wouldn't be in that situation if he wasn't so lazy to begin with.
He was makin $5k a month at the start of his patreon and all he had to do is minimal work.
Instead he chose to be lazy and make up diseases.

If he would have just shit out a couple even mediocre videos he would still be pulling in over a gorillion shekels and wouldn't have to worry about this. He was too fucking lazy to even do that. I have no sympathy for the motherfucker. His dumbass fans bought and furnished a house for him and his tranny looking gf, and the nigger didn't make a fucking video for a year and shits on them. He can go fuck himself as far as I'm concerned. His brother is a boss though. Removes burrito and doesn't afraid of anything.

Huh, people like this? His commentary and general conversation is pretty bland and unfunny. I could do better. I guess its all about recognition at this point. Y-you guys can follow my twitch if you want~

>Watch Brad's new video about Reefer Madness
>Now have a thousand videos of that third nigga from the left looking cromag Casey Neistat talking about DUDE WEED LMAO

Why he doesn't even do like simple 10-30 minute weekly vlogs is beyond me. Surely he has opinions on something right? I even see him do little conversations in his streams that could easily be turned into standalone vids.

>Huh, people like this?

He never became famous as a streamer. His fame was reviews and vlogs. He's doing streaming because it's the lowest quality content he can do.

Link your twitch bro I'll follow you I'll smoke crack I don't give a fuck.

>Implying April isn't an 11/1000

>10-30 minute weekly vlogs is beyond me
That is too much effort for him.

April ain't no bulldyke.
She wants to ride the iron bull.

we'll go to the moon together

cazadorable

I'm gonna stream Saturday afternoon if you're around

the spoony experiment was to see if he could get a girlfiend and he did

>Watching Allison's video she posted of that longass stream she did the other night
>Linkara shows up and gets on Skype
>"Hey Lewis, how is the engagement with Viga going?"
>"Great! It's been a year and we're almost finished moving into the house I bought!"
>"Oh. Cool, congratulations on a year of being engaged. Is she there with you tonight celebrating New Years Eve?"
>"Nope, she left and went to Washington DC to celebrate it with some of her friends, I'm here alone!"
>mfw

That was the first time they met too wasn't it?

She's a 6.8/10 but she also is super loyal and defends him online so that's something

yep, i think so

FEEL THE RHYTHM WITH YOUR HANDS
STEAL THE RHYTHM WHILE YOU CAN

That's normal though. April constantly leaves Spoony and does things on her own.

I like how the most outspoken Christian no fun allowed member of the Channel Autism Club is the biggest sexual degenerate.

Spoony here, when? IS APRIL CHEATING ON ME?!!?!?!??!

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Don't worry about that, spoon, we're just friends :^)

I'd still give her the V if you know what I mean :^)

April leaving Spoony would guarantee he finally suicides. I'm not saying one of us obviously 10/10 handsome Chads ITT should seduce her for the lulz but we should totally seduce her for the lulz.

i laughed

I'm 19 years old.

I am handsome, smart, athletic and virile.

I have a novel that is in it's final editing stage, and a creative writing professor at my college has read the first draft and thinks it's saleable.

I have a girlfriend who is confident, articulate, playful and spontaneous.

I have a small group of interesting friends from different social and academic backgrounds, and I also have many other acquaintances who see me as a reliable source of humour and good company.

Both my parents are alive and in good health.

I have no regrets.

I have already experienced three existential crises, the latter of which was described as having the depth and profundity of a man twice my age.

I am a passionate lover, a sharp thinker, and a trader of witty repartee.

I am not self-pitying, meek or needlessly humble.

I will live a good life at your expense.

I'm not in america.

I touched my grandpa's butthole after he got dementia. We're pretty much twinsies.

So is it confirmed that "she" has a dick or what?

Give it a few years. Life eventually breaks everyone. And then you won't be lurking in chans ironically, but because that's the only thing you can do after a backbreaking day at work.

I'm 19 years old.

I am ugly, retarded, weak and infertile.

I have a novel that got blacklisted in its first editing stage, and a creative writing professor at my college has read the first draft and got me kicked out of school.

I have a tulpa who is sadistic, likes to swallow my body, violent and spontaneous.

I have a small group of interesting furry friends from the city's sewers, and I also have many other acquaintances who see me as buttslut*YUKI~ on steam.

I haven't seen my father in 17 years and my mother has disowned me.

I have no health insurance.

I have already experienced three hundred existential crises, the later of which was described as having the depth and profundity of a ramen cup twice my budget.

I am a lazy loner, a slow thinker, and a trader of autismbux.

I am pathetic, cowardly and I hate everyone including myself.

Give me my bus fare.

This is a better story than that other fag's book.

>but because that's the only thing you can do after a backbreaking day at work
You're describing me.

>I have no health insurance

Hey Sam!

Dubs and Spoony dies this year

Remember when Spoony tried out stand-up comedy?

Damn it. We gotta make this shit happen this year guys. I've been posting "Did Spoony kill himself yet?" on this board for almost ten years now and I'm real fucking sick of people always saying no.

No?

>Is Noah "The Spoony One" Antwiler the most JUST youtuber right now?

Pretty much. He makes the Irate Gamer look like he knows what he's doing.

I do. He also tried to do comedy with the Groundlings. That's way back pre-"A red headed dragon tore my heart out I shall dub her Scarlett" Spoony.

>if you combine Doug and Noah, you get Rob

Huh.

>that blog dedicated to singling out every mistake in every Irate Gamer video
Then Linkara heard of it and "made fun" of it in his way, so fucking weird. He made a parody review in Irate-Gamer style that was better than his normal reviews.

Spoony looks better than ever

Remember when Doug Walker did improv with a brony """""""""""""""""""""""""""""comedy""""""""""""""""""""""""""" troupe?

Pepperidge Farms remembers.

youtube.com/watch?v=waWIw533AoE

>Reviewers swapping characters on April fool's day
My guilty pleasure. Phelous's ljnkara seemed particularly mean spirited, but spoony's Snob was the best likeness.

Phelan seems like a bro but he's hard Leaf and it annoys me how he talks, his Leaf inflections annoy me as much as Matthew's bong ones do, almost. I really want to deep dick his sister though.

Got two minutes in and had to close it. I think I'll hide under my desk for awhile now.

>like a bro
He fell off my shit when his relationship with Lupa became so prominent that they made videos together, jus glancing each other.

Facken

Goddamnit can someone please tell me which video it is when Phelous gets the copy of To Boldly Flee in the mail and immediately throws it in the trash?

Good taste. She's a sexy Amazon.

>mfw I never open these videos
I'm just here for the ride.

He deserves it for playing western fighting games.

What's Latza up to these days? I took a break during the second season after his big break at that shitty Wayne Brady show.

He got a job at Disney

most of us don't talk like that, it's just him who sounds like a muppet that had a stroke.

There's no life after Channel Awesome.

Is this supposed to be comedy.
Fuck you Douge.

There's no life during Channel Awesome

this kid is going places

Brad's doing pretty well for himself. Even if his political opinions are generally fucking shit he's still my guy.

>Brad's new gf.jpg
Another one?!
How does he do it?

I don't know but this one seems to be a keeper. Doesn't want any e-fame, doesn't have tumblr hair or shit tattoos, total qt. I'm jelly not even gonna lie.

Wow, after years of dating tumblr trash Brad finally got himself a cute girl.

5,000th time's a charm.

She's adorable too you can see her hiding behind the seat like a little shy mouse in one of the midnight screening while Brad and Sarah talk about some movie.

judging from his videos, he's charismatic as hell

>It's a Brad's insane Jew ex gf puts on 100lbs., posts nudes on Twitter and gets cucks to buy her PF Chang's gift cards, then lies about Brad to cause drama and gets caught and deletes fucking everything episode

My favorite. Fucking kike roastie roasted herself.

i really regret knowing who these people are

post nudes now, and more screenshots

Guys I think I meme'd JesuOtaku into actually becoming Nick Cave by calling her Nick Cave on here all those times over the years.

>Spoony insane, heart problems, shingles, kidney stones
>Angry Joe going blind
>Nostalgia Critic still recycling the same old shtick, never doing what he truly wants because he's terrible at it
>Linkara getting literally cucked by his battleship girlfriend, while nobody watches his shows anymore
>Stuckmann gets pissy and depressed at any banter that comes his way

Who will be the next Jew Wario? Who is the next to die?

I was just on her twitter and found this one. Look at this fucking cow. More disgusting than the time I found Chrissy with his hair in the toilet water.

twitter.com/ScreamngMantis/status/807491081139089408

post the nudes

male dyke

MaleOtaku, Nostalgia Bitch, Spooky, The Cinema Snot?

GATDAMN SHE THICCQUE AF

You asked for it.

>>Spoony insane,

His sanity seems to have increased. He's much more normal on streams for the lats year.

>shingles, kidney stones

These should clear up in a month.

That's the funniest part of her begging for shekels and those fucking goobers in the comments on her pics actually giving her money is you can see some black dude off to the side in a bunch of her pics. She says she's the guys who give her money's gf too. Fucking embarrassing.

Thanks for describing her properly, I put a hand up the screen and only slowly lowered it as the picture was loading. It helped me from freaking out.

>People pay money to get ecucked by this Hebrew Hamhock

>Implying you wouldn't fuck this hot babe

>LIZ SKOCHIL, a 30-year-old transsexual and a convert to Judaism...

youtube.com/watch?v=c61Gz6bUlv0

I wonder if I could find her ad if I went trawling through backpage.

Look at her liked videos and the channels she follows on YouTube. She's literally Sup Forums, but also everything Sup Forums says they hate.

>"""people""" unironically pay actual money to see more of this

Check out some of the winners in the replies to the pictures. Wew.

Death to America Tbh

What I don't get is that she has the absolute worst personality too. There has to be another better looking fat girl with a better personality these people could be giving money to out there. She's just awful.

We have just hit a level of JUST that cannot be comprehended.

She looks like Marky

I feel bad for Spoony, I mean it's his fault but now he's in his mid thirties with literally no career or job skills, literally the only thing he can possibly do is continue to exploit his e-fame but that seems to be what is killing him.

Who out of the TGWTG crew still makes a living from e-fame? I think Doug and Lindsay still do, and Linkara but I'm pretty sure he'll have to give up pretty soon considering his shit view count and low patreon numbers.

Finally I get to use this gif.

Which one?