Operation.Avalanche.2016.1080p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H264-FGT

>Operation.Avalanche.2016.1080p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H264-FGT

How is nobody here discussing the most innovative found footage film to come out since Blair Witch Project?

It's freeeeeeee to download!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=33ar9XXwqfw
reddit
rarbg.to/torrent/q6bvzlw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Capricorn One Redux

no thx

Thanks dude! Been waiting for this one, their first movie, The Dirties, was very promising

Hmmm whats it about

This movie is going to get buried hard, America been taking too many hits and holes over the ''official'' 1969 story in the past decade.

Google it you stupid nigger

>be last night
>see this thread
>dl
>watch movie; it's about a BP oil rig starring Marky Mark Wahlberg
>uhm okay I guess that suit on the poster was for underwater

>>>>fast forward to right now

>realize I was watching the wrong movie

are you blind?

Are you just boasting about another whitewashing of the untold true story Hidden Figures? REEEEEEEEEEE RACISTS IM TRIGGERED

nice meem

Don't wanna

it was pretty shit

I should have known though, as soon as i saw Vice had something to do with this. I Also was not aware that this was by the same faggots that made that utter trash, The Dirties.

Overall i'd give it a 4/10

what's wrong with The Dirties?

the dirties was pretty good though

This is a new breed od retardation.

i thought it was ridiculous and cringe worthy from start to finish. Annoying characters, filled with the typical "bullied at school" tropes. The ending was also fucking horrible. To this day, i am still disappointed i was tricked into watching that faggotry by Sup Forums.

It always gives me great pleasure when I see a bad opinion further confirmed by someone expanding by saying things like "tv faggotry" and "cringe worthy."

it's always brings me great pleasure when a faggot gets upset over his shit taste.

please cry more about how i don't like what you don't like.

>that utter trash, The Dirties.

opinion discarded

>Operation avalanche
there isnt a avalanche in the movie

Why u hafta bring up BW II ? This film is supposed to be better than THAT !!!

fuck off

>BW II

he said blair witch project dumbass

So what !? Fuck face !!!

oh shit i've been meaning to watch this!

>It's freeeeeeee to download!
where? all the torrent sites I use are down

>inb4 private tracker
what the hell is a private tracker?

yes call me an old fag

its on r/megalinks

Anyone seen The Dirties?
youtube.com/watch?v=33ar9XXwqfw

It is made by the same guy who made this.

It's PURE KINO

Although it felt like 10 minutes was cut out and it ended too soon (when you watch the film you will understand). Still enjoyed it

>It's a girl flashes her bra when a guy starts randomly filming in school episode
yeah... this has never happened and will never happen

send a link here please so I can easily find it

reddit . com/r/megalinks/comments/5lr28c/movie_operation_avalanche_2016_1080p_webdl_dd51/

>America been taking too many hits and holes over the ''official'' 1969 story in the past decade.

Such as?

how do u open it? i try to click on it but doesnt work.. i am stupid

>all the torrent sites I use are down

you sound retarded

Literally looks like an expensive film school movie, made by a rich student

look man it's on the front fucking page of the subreddit just look there.

rarbg.to/torrent/q6bvzlw

but how do i open it and how do i get to this mega link site to put the keycode thing in?

please help

Is this legit or not? I mean the nice guys and shit you fags shill is terrible so is this fucking decent?

>these are the kinds of people who browse Sup Forums

If I could murder you all, I would

I found out how to do it nevermind

>this movie was released in only 1 state of my country several months ago
WHAT THE FUCK??

I would have paid to go and see this in a cinema I swear if I knew it was playing and if it was released in my area.

I FUCKING HATE when movies don't get a wide release

WHY IS THIS?

>VICE
>Zapruder Films

That's a hard pass right there.

Hollywood companies aren't keen to distribute movies with subject matter like this

I haven't seen it but the first movie these dudes made was quite good and very creative, made an interesting film on a 10 grand budget.

The things I've heard about this movie are encouraging too.

no

That's not the reason at all man. So many indie movies get released that are never wide released. It has nothing to do with the content.

Loui Theroux's Scientology Movie got released in so many parts of the world

The trailer has a crash chase and lots of fights, set destructions so looks like they must have definitely upscaled their budget with this one and put a lot of work in it so should def be good

>not already passing at le found footage

>pic related

>crash chase
car chase* fucking enlglish

Van Allen Belt

>Loui Theroux's Scientology Movie got released in so many parts of the world
Bad example, Scientology has become a laughing stock over the last few years and people are leaving the church in droves

I don't understand this argument. There are hundreds of movies made every year that are not mass distributed. Movies get a wide release in order to make money, tiny little satirical mockumentaries about NASA will not accomplish this goal as it does not contain superheroes or a 2 in the title.

I agree, tonal mess and just put me off. Even worse is that kevin smith endorsed it

Anyone who is looking for similar movies, watch Capricorn One

>About NASA who fake a Mars landing and then go hunting down the Astronauts when they leak the truth

nice explanation satan

ok I guess its worth a view

Looks like a shittier, modernist Zero Day with American stoner humor shoved in where it doesn't work to fill the gaps.

It's Canadian.

I am the proud son of a proud retired NASA engineer. My Dad and his teammates, many of them fathers of my friends and neighbors in suburban Houston, Texas, helped put Americans on the moon. I grew up literally within sight of "The Site", the Manned Spacecraft Center. My position is biased, enthusiastic and completely Pro-US Space Program. Unabashed and unwavering.

So it will hardly come as a shock when I tell you that it offends me deeply when I hear that the July 20, 1969 moon landing was faked. That it was staged somewhere in the middle of a vast and barren desert of the American southwest. There are those who actually believed this then. There are those who believe it still today. And there will likely always be such conspiracy theorists.

All the same, low hanging college dude bro humor. I bet Elephant and Zero Day convey the theme much better, without hitting you over the head with lol dude it's such a serious topic but we're like kiddin' around and being ironic!!

It's not really about school violence to be quite honest.

It's far more about movie obsession and the possibility of disconnecting from reality as one's personality gets subsumed by pop culture knowledge and references. The high school bullying is the framework and easiest aspect to advertise about the movie but it's not really about that. Or at the very least it is certainly not only about that.

Capricorn One for hipsters.

Elephant ripoff

your dad must have been a pretty cool guy. regarding the movie, i'm willing to bet they don't actually believe that the moon landing was faked, but that it would make an interesting found footage film. actual moon conspiracy theorists are cunts though, i can agree with you on that.

FFFFFUUUUUUCKKK IVE BEEN WAITING FOR A THREAD ABOUT THIS MOVIE FOR A FUCKING YEAR AND HERE ONE IS

WITH A LINK

AND 50 REPLIES

IM GONNA CUM FFFFUUUUUUUCK

NIRVANA THE BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND

I was walking downtown in Toronto one day and stumbled upon the Rivoli. Went inside for a beer and for some reason Taxi Driver was playing on the tvs above the bar. It was an odd, great experience.

Does anyone know where I can find a DVD rip with all the special features? Already saw it twice so I just want the goodies

i love this, got the dvd right next to me actually. it's like Sup Forums the movie, really great humour. not as gay as the trailer makes it seem

it ain't me starts playing

That main character.i want to punch him in the face everytime hes onscreen

>people still think radiations are a death sentence no matter what
>they don't understand that it's a question of dosage
I blame pop culture.

A few months ago I watched the made for tv version of Bling Ring. Kept waiting for Emma Watson so show up and she never did. I didn't realize until it was over.

NASA has never been into space. Freemason Actornauts pulled off the greatest ruse in history.

What? No way.

spoopy

im 100% convinced this was intentional

solid 8/10

Felt that it was kind of predictable and cliche at moments but it usually not noticeable unless you actively look for it.

was really sad when glasses guy is found hung but it's unclear if he killed himself or if it was a hit from the CIA

might go watch the dirties now, anyone know if it's as good as this?

*it's

haha fuck off op.

you don't need to be hyped just because it's a HD release online

I think The Dirties is better

It is a very similar film to this one. They kinda exist in the same cinematic universe almost. Both movies feature the same two actors playing characters making a movie who's friendship suffers as a result. There are plenty of references inside Operation to The Dirties. Both movies are also about cinephiles and the way their movie obsessions feed into their mentalities and perceptions.

Is that your review?

The ending joke line is possibly one of the worst things I've ever read.