X

R
E
B
O

He's a big guy.

pic related obviously

hint: it's a female

>Willrow Hood was a Human male miner who lived and worked on Cloud City, a floating station located above the gas giant Bespin. He worked for A'roFilter, a mining company sympathetic to the Alliance to Restore the Republic, as the head of the department responsible for dealing with the Rebel Alliance, supplying discounted Tibanna gas. Eventually, though, the Galactic Empire invaded and conquered the planet; in order to protect the Rebellion contacts Hood was responsible for, the miner took A'roFilter's main computer's memory core, as it contained the encrypted information on Rebel contacts. After finding the nearest disposal unit, Hood dumped the entire core, rather than risk it falling into the wrong hands; thus, Willrow Hood was able to save the Alliance's interests. Hood remained on Cloud City throughout the Imperial occupation, suffering imprisonment and torture but revealing nothing. Eventually, he joined together with Tian Chyler, a former Imperial Security Bureau agent disenfranchised with the Empire who had defected, transmitting information on Cloud City's Imperial-run defense systems. Utilizing this information, the Alliance was able to liberate the planet from the Empire's control. After the Rebels' victory, Hood decided to take it easy.

Those guys looked bad ass.

>GONK
>GONK GONK

youtu.be/9JLOcquqyJI?t=8s

It's a deleted scene I know, but I love how they are prepared to fight Vader without flinching.

>Koo nee tangNa'na'naAh lowahKoo nee tangCha tung eema chaychooRaun taneechoo(Eema chaychoo raun)Konee nankee chong hoy khan chaycheekumChee ka kooja oo papa cheekanang kee hey(Cheeka nang kee hey)You bang pispa ka may wang peeya nayYeaOolawang choo koochee patie tangaRispa ta ya lee oYoAhhYallieEema takamoo nankeeSay yallee oo ya see(Natoo pa)Chunkee salla mana natoo pa(Zai ya la)Hay kooma zai ya la(Do koo chee)Hoy hatchi doo k

So much lost potential with this movie. Saw Gerrera sucked as a character but he could have been good. Instead of dying pointlessly he could of joined Jyns group and could of slowly become more ruthless up until he wants to destroy some Imperial base but Jyn finds out theirs women and children or innocents there or something and stops Saw and he's all like "they're all Empire scum!" And it divides the group with Saw and Jyn. Kind of like platoon with Barnes plot.

Poor man's Plo Koon

I WANT IT TO STOP STARING DIRECTLY INTO THE CAMERA.

I DON'T WANT TO FUCK IT.

The red guard

WE LOST THE TRANSMISSION SIR

Then jyn or guy mcaccent (carlrission endor?) shoots him.

Kitik Keed'kak

true hero of the proleteriat

mouth literally made for sucking dick

>pookloon

it must suck to be you

Satan or ig-88

It's kind of annoying how none of the established aliens are in TFA or R1.

Nien Nunb's species was so racist they were replaced with two Asains in Rogue One

>asian
I thought he was mexican?

No that's Greedo

that should've been the one attacking the freighter and not that weird accent guy

they were peruvians

Crimson Corsair is pretty cool.

I hope one of the Anthology films explores her backstory.

Literally the only good thing to come out of TFA.

It's nice to see some new faces too. That's a pretty good costume for a background extra.

Why are the KOR so /fa/?

N4-PR ofc

Everyone that disagrees should take a nap

I loved that fucking rock.

what's wrong with her face?

>Her

Correct. The Royal Guard are the only choice.

would've been better

cause they are from Final Fantasy

they look like neo-tokyan roman soldiers.

pretty cool.

No master jedi said anything in the PT other than Ki Adi Mundi, Yoda, Dooku and Mace Windu,

Man, I still have the faint hope that after they played it too safe with TFA, they'll maybe have the balls to do something unique with 8.

REST IN PEACE CUTE TRANSPORT PILOT :(

Shaak Ti does in the deleted scenes

4 U

Canon.

The only likable character in TFA

So much this. Only death I cared about. Him taking out that at at at the knee was the highlight of the movie. Also pissed the squid faced alien from the jail cell and prison transport wasn't broken out and a main character.

what do you think she meant by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=cMsraH5KJTo

It would be extremely painful

For the first 30 minutes I thought that was Saw Gerrera.

Much more interesting than the fat old mumbling Forest Whitaker

it's only proper

Character design straight olutta Gantz. On Knights of Sidonta.

>Mom I want the Darth Vader action figure!
>Oh sorry user it was out of stock, but dont worry! I got you the next best one, slightly obese african american space miner man.
>Gee thanks mom...

>two black people in the entire Star Wars universe
>one betrays his best friend
>the other's last name is literally "Hood"

Was Lucas a racist??

youtube.com/watch?v=iyl3otdvXH4
kekek

That's one of Grievous speices though

>Only has two arms
>Isn't a robot
>Part of Grievous species
Are you high user?

His size has nothing to do with his ability to process an oxygenated atmosphere.

there's probably some faggot out there that spends countless hours trolling ebay and craigslist trying to find a mint condition toy of this character because it's the only one missing from his collection.

These guys.
>The B'omarr Order was an order of monks who had their brains surgically removed and placed in jars containing nutrient fluid. Whenever they wanted to move, those bottled-brains used spider-like droid walkers

why does he have a banana in his gun holster?

That's retarded and even worse than what happened in the movie

those legs look very difficult to walk on sand with

Plo Clone

Dunno if this guy exactly counts as a background character but he's great.

it's got widdle legs!

At least with legs that thin it probably doesn't get everywhere.

My favourite background character has to be Snap Wexley, the Rebel X-Wing pilot who finds out he can read and control minds with The Force, but only if he tilts his head slightly and squints really hard

Grievous was a cyborg you fucking retard. He was a Kalesh and that's the type of mask they wear

Kino

for him

Feather
No Feather

Bravo lucas. You gave us Jedi Rocks, and made a completely retarded continuity error because you were too cheap to animate a feather.

Was that Yoda's sister?

Split the difference, he's pinoy.

wtf

BASED
AS
FUCK

Post the dude with trashcan legs and tell me that.

>they don't know about yaddle

So you say.

Technically a female droid. So she's sadistic.

>77983029
They don't leave the monastery that Jaba turned into his headquarters.

According to crosssections, Jabba's palace is some dingy dungeon rooms dug from the earth while the monastery occupies the buildings above. You'd think the interplanetary crime lord could have done a little better than that? Maybe that's how the Hutt's prefer it.

HON SULU

YER A DED MAN AYYEEE

SIR THEY'RE GOING UP THE VENTILATION SHAFT

The patrician's choice.

KINO