Listening to the 19th of August episode

>Listening to the 19th of August episode
>Bloke calls up and starts ranting about how none of these big money players are worth it because he's never heard of them

Fucking kek. Anyone else listen to the GOAT podcast?

Other urls found in this thread:

audioboom.com/posts/6219790-world-football-phone-in-south-america-and-asia?t=0
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah, it was probably the first time based Tim Vickery was upset at a caller

I like this podcast, although I'm not in it for the cringey phone-ins and would mostly rather just listen to the crew talk

haven't listened to this in years but it was a haven for British alcoholics and American sperglords

based Tim has infinite patience

that episode was so fucking good

Sounded like he wanted to fight him tbhonest. The caller was a retard.

>BBC
>Big Black Cock

Link to this?

>listening to football podcasts that are more than a week old

Have there ever been generals for this over the years?

The bants levels we could achieve here would be sooooo immense. We could drop all sorts of veiled memes which if it doesn't have anything to do with the blues bros or 80s music should fly right under the radar. Plus you might get a silly nickname for telling them any old shit

Is Dotun still ruining this? The reason I stopped listening.

Yeah and he mentions his heritage 10x an episode whilst going off tangent nearly as many times too.

He does Up All Night 3+ times a week though so it's probably all some sort of blur. Only tolorate him for based Vickery

Might be a good idea - /Football podcasts general/.

Is that /ourguy/ Barry G?

Or Tim attempting a Black Country accent or that old hag Cleo calling in for the most random crap

Guardian Football Weekly or Totally Football Show?

Whatever cutters are listening to nowadays.

Heard of neither but we should keep e-celeb worship and commercial podcasts/stations out and with WFP any decrepit user can call up in real time with a two hour window for other anons in prime lonely bastard hours (2am - Friday night)

It's also consistently existed in it's format since the 90's, it's not going anywhere so we can get long term quality lulz & bants

Totally football > football weekly
I don't mind rushden but I don't think he has any business being a host

audioboom.com/posts/6219790-world-football-phone-in-south-america-and-asia?t=0

Starts at 29 minutes.

>That's your problem, m8.
Lel. Is that how they say it in Brazil?

>Not unsubbing from Football Weekly after Jimbo left

kek

>34:40
Why do people think that people raise ticket prices to pay for players? It's the other way round. Lukaku's £75m fee made absolutely no difference to Man Utd's ticket prices. I've heard this argument a lot recently and, frankly, it's quite mongish.

Dead thread? Fuggggg.

Who's the worst guest on the world football phone in? For me, it's Mina.

>European football expert
>Literally only knows about Italy
>Talks absolute bollocks most of the time

Anyone listen to the "On the Continent" podcast? I think its decent aside from that fag from the football ramble

Football weekly wouldn't be so bad if Max Rushden didn't try to imitate Jimbo. At least they still invite some good pundits to talk about European football

Gets away with it for being a MILF

I'd say the Asian correspondent or the Yank that completely switches off some nights and gives contrived answers.

for me it was Durosimi, he fucking sucked and Mark Gleeson is much more knowledgeable about African football. Good thing Durosimi hasn't been a guest on the podcast for a while now. Mina is pretty mediocre tho. Outside of Italy and maybe Germany, she's clueless about most European football.

She's cute though so I can look at her pretty face while she talks.

I skip questions from Anand in New Dehli

>le Turkish football man

He's pretty annoying but he does know his stuff.

I listen to both, one in each ear, so it is like I am at a crowded bar.

>heard of neither

Nah cunt, you aren't allowed to run the general

>the Yank that completely switches off some nights and gives contrived answers
this 2bh
has a really annoying voice too

>that time someone called Suarez a racist spic

that was 606

Team of John O Sheas is the shit

Link?

was years ago and I don't think anyone recorded it

got removed from the podcast edition