Are there any bands whoms albums transition into each other?

Are there any bands whoms albums transition into each other?

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1lZT9NGcndMzMRmRlDiKe0qBvaNntnYzhco943tzMLfU/edit?usp=drivesdk
youtube.com/watch?v=-3xiJfijuKE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Violent Femmes' self titled is this kid being an awkward beta in high school. Weezer's Pinkerton is that kid going off to college and all his problems develop and become worse for himself and the people around him

The Glow Pt. 2 -> Mount Eerie

Paramore maybe
To emo pop to pop punk to alt rock to pop rock to indie pop

who is this jizz embezzler

Rush - A Farewell To Kings (1977) ends with Cygnus X-1: Book 1

Rush - Hemispheres (1978) begins with Cygnus X-1: Book 2

this is what I mean -- literal transitions as if the discography is one continuous album

Dream Theater's run of albums from Scenes From a Memory (1999) through to Octavarium (2005) all flow into each other with the ending noises of the final track fading into the beginning of the first track next album. Octavarium breaks/completes the cycle by "ending where it began"

id love to transition myself inside here haha

see

So it's like listening to The Wall on repeat if the Wall was awful prog metal from the 00s.

LMAO XD clown ass nigga

id like to band together my penis and her pusy

Amber Hayes

fukin lol
somebody find the kid when he grows up

docs.google.com/document/d/1lZT9NGcndMzMRmRlDiKe0qBvaNntnYzhco943tzMLfU/edit?usp=drivesdk

Primed for breeding

She's a wild thot
Can't access it

DAMN into DAMN Collectors Edition

saturation 3 to saturation 1

King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard. People-Vultures from Nonagon Infinity transitions into The Reticent Raconteur and the rest of Lord of Lightning vs Balrog from Murder of the Universe. There's also people talking about the Lord of Lightning -> I'm In Your Mind Fuzz transition but it feels too forced

kek

The Downward Spiral --- Hesitation Marks

I could get more autistic about this and work in albums into my mental gymnastics, but I'll hide my power level.

...By her surgeon

>whoms

Don Caballero 2 into What Burns Never Returns if you like math/experimental rock

Really makes me think

Cyanotic was going to do that with Medgen and Worst Case Scenario - having them close and open with the same Scanner Darkly samples, but more aggressive percussion on the WCS intro version. Would have been cool, but they are definitely different albums.

Robin said in an AMA that the first chord of Crack-Up intentionally resolves the end of Grown Ocean, which if you haven’t heard it just sort of trails off inconclusively.

chronologically, Wolf -> Goblin -> Bastard

Enigma.
each album of the first four albums are called E1-E4 or Enigma1-Enigma4 and each album starts and ends with the same "Fan fare" instrument.
The intro track of the second album (E2) is even titled "Second Chapter"
youtube.com/watch?v=-3xiJfijuKE

who is this yogurt ogre

he is not well

also, each enigma song transitions into the other song. its non-stop music for the entire album.

/thread

most of the mind in a box discography

Jack Off Jill did this, Clear Hearts Grey Flowers fades in with the piano coda from the last track on Sexless Demons and Scars.

Dragging dead deer up a hill -> The man who died in his boat