Are these people retarded?

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-40826257

>Still want refugees tho!

It's because British tourists are animals in the form of men

Franco should have done more for his country

>leftist being retarded
I'm not surprised

>Leftist groups don't want tourist
Trust me it's not a partisan issue amongst spaniards. Especially after brexit.

Animals with money they want to spend

Fuck off back to your containment general

wew

>britmonkey gets mad at being told the truth

They don't want the money

The Spanish are an enlightened people who understand that material goods are not necessary for happiness
That's why they're all unemployed

Ah yes. Let's replace all the tourists with refugees.
Spain will finally be the richest country in Europe.

>catalonia

they have a commie government, they wont do shit against them

Why are they so rich then?

He did all he could

>mfw when these autists have shot their own foot by being independentists and making the cucktalonian independentist party look bad
Like pottery

>Are these people retarded?

All refugees are scientists and doctors
Spain will become the research capital of the world and everyone will go to Spain to get medical treatment

>Implying
They have the biggest debt out of all regions lol. Also historical luck.

Spaniards are some of the dumbest people I've seen, no joke.

Donde está el loro españa? quiero mi loro maldita sea.

>receive more tourists then there are people in Spain
>at least half are Brits and Germans looking for dude drugs,booze,sex at the beach lmao with no interest in the country or people
>some towns are literally concrete containment areas for these "people"
Poo in pools please leave

Besides having all of your eggs in the tourism basket is retarded.

The jew nose

tourists or refugees choose your fate carefully

Why the fuck do you cancerous faggots constantly do this? Literally every time a British flag makes a retarded post in a pathetic attempt to "bantz" another country, someone immediately proves them wrong. And literally every fucking time you faggots just insult the poster because you're too fucking retarded to see that nobody likes your country and nobody thinks you're relevant in the world anymore. Fucking Canada is a more influential country in the world yet every fucking day, who's the obnoxious faggots making threads where they pretend they can still boss other people? It's not Canadians, it's you faggots. Nobody likes your irrelevant shithole anymore, so do EVERYONE ON THIS FUCKING BOARD A FAVOR and FUCK OFF.

They want the Spanish working class in rescuing rapefugees boats business.

What did the UK choose?
:^)

Too bad they are all fucking shamed by the whole country, even the media. Even fucking Rajoy called them fucking retards

because industrial revolution in Spain began with Catalonia. Also, you are deluded if you think Commilonia is some sort of Switzerland

Basque country, not Catalonia - this pic.

i agree with this post. thats sad tourism, spain is really cool country and those lets get wasted lmao wouldnt be a problem if they didnt trash everything wherever they went.

Every low class scum person comes to Spain.

must be the sudacas right ;)?

Brits are easily the worst posters on Sup Forums.

Yes, low class inmigrants and tourists

No, brit tourists are subhuman shitters

I support Brexit and I'm strongly anti-EU, but th-thank you.

We have African clay and as such have been stopping this shit since before it was a crisis. We used to have electrified fences, those were the days. In any case Libya-Malta-Italy is the problem and you know it.

Is Asturias a comfy place? I always felt like it should be, being so out of the way of everything.

You stupid cunt

It's not just about British tourists though as they mainly go elsewhere in Spain

>mfw I'm visiting Barcelona in March

Galicia and Asturias are top comfy. I wish i could live there with a cow and surrounded by green and humid mountains desu

>Why are they so rich then?
They are slightly above the national average salary wise while having the highest cost of living and largest inequality gaps in the country.The average Pakilan is poorer than most people in Spain

You actually do come here to get medical treatment because is better and cheaper than yours.

>You actually do come here to get medical treatment
nope

>better
nope

>cheaper
nope

I do know this is Sup Forums and that it is literally full of retards. Just spend a little time with Google and you will find enlightment, my friend.

So please, stop being deluded. Spain is a shitty country in several things, but our medical system is better than british one. That's a fact and no amount of butthurt will change that.

He's talking about your countrymen, not you

Israel has a lower IQ than Spain.Israel is an jewish ethnostate while Spain has gypsies,sudacas and other kinds of garbage.Israelis are total brainlets for the average Spaniard.

RECUERDO QUE ESPANA ES PAIS NAZBOL

FUERA TOURISTAS SIONISTAS

i find this hard to believe
proofs?

Please stop lying

NazBol es igual de mierda que el comunismo. Fuera Antifa de mierda

Unfortunately I have a good amount of experience in both Spanish and British hospitals, the only thing I like better in the UK are the nurses, who are more attentive. In Spain they expect family to be there to do half the job.

>cheaper than yours
It's free and the point of access here.

>hate for canadians is meme tier and doesn't exist in real life
>hate for brits is vitrolic and exists in reallife
>noone likes you
>you are the most generic nationality

>no es communista

>>hate for canadians is meme tier and doesn't exist in real life
It certainly does exist in real life

I visited Spain with my gf and had awful salad in Madrid.
We really liked the country though.

fuck off nip

>brits going to Spain instead of their greatest ally

Serves them right. They trusted the Spaniard.

Kek
U got played my man, how much did you pay for that?

At least you have to recognize that there is an odd amount of effort put on plating that nasty shit

what is happening is that all the appartments are being transformed into airbnb appartments and people can't find housing anymore

You steal our pretty blonde girls

> I'm center-left
> but Chilean at the same time

"oh! yeah great job my spaniard comrades, fight the bong invasors" WINK* WINK*

9euro...
wtf is the fish?(or something like that?)

where's Maddie, you kidnapper?

Just search for it you lazy asshat.The gap between Spain and Israel is as large as the gap between Israel and Colombia

> 9 euros

the filthy Dago did it again

>Mc
>English
non english btfo

they just want more siesta time

Leftists want pet niggers not customers.

Tuna i guess, very common in salads here.
That one looks dry af tho, if it wasnt a very busy restaurant its probably old.

The white stuff are gulas, they are made of (mistery) fish.
They are good, I personally love them, but the restaurant that serves you that kind of salad will find a way to fuck up a glass of water

Please come back soon :^)

Seen a lot worse tbqh

>Seen a lot worse tbqh

>9 euros
Another one bites the dust

gracias! definitely!

t

>only six lettuce leaves

Fun fact
You can easily identify the brit tourists because under the sun they turn pink instead of getting a tan

>Wants to live in fungiland, where humidity reaches +90% 10 out of 12 months. That's not healthy either.

Pic related from today's heatwave

Having been to Barcelona twice I can safely say it's vastly overrated and I won't be back. But not because of some protests ofc

Next time just get up and leave if you feel like the restaurant is a tourist trap.
A 9e salad should be very good

Dont be afraid of acting like an asshat

Nobody cares and you wont be missed

>Arran says it opposes a model of mass tourism that "wants us as slaves" and that "turns the country into an amusement park that only benefits the bourgeoisie and capital!"
>An Arran spokesperson told the BBC that "we are anti-capitalist, we want to destroy the system - and the tourist industry is part of that system".

British tourists need to be exterminated

Tl;dr, stay mad lard bucket

>being this retarded

20% of Israel are Arabs
Plus add in all the African refugees, converts, and Ethiopian Jews. Also Tel Aviv is filled Filipinos, Vietnamese, and thais. Plus you have roughly 5% of Israel that are Russians whi are 1/4 Jew or less. There is more non Jews in Israel than non Spanish in Spain. If we only counted Israelis vs native Spanish you'd be about equal. If you counted Ashkenazi Jews vs Spain you'd be much much much lower. To bad Israel is mostly sand nigger jews.

At least they aren't a parasite country that needs billions of dollars from Germany and the US to survive.

>Muh Ashkenazis
>Me Russians lower our IQ XD
Do you actually know what an Ashkenazi is you dumb kike?

Are you actually fucking retarded or just trying to prove how retarded spica are?
I'm not even Jewish but I'm just stating how fucking wrong and stupid you are for implying you have gypsies bringing you down but Israel doesn't because they're an ethnic state when anyone can just google and see you're wrong and retarded. How is someone even stupid enough to claim gypsies being them down and then pretend it's a bad argument for another country who clearly has much more groups bringing them down. I'm now convinced Spanish are retarded,good job Pablo.

They literally are though? Spain has horrible debt and unemployment. Israel non ironically produces much more of use to the world than Spain. Unless you think high tech is less useful than siestas

Going to Spain this winter. How do I tell if a restaurant is a tourist trap? Hablo español bien btw

k your city is a shithole btw

Anyways we don't want your ass here, vomiting or destroying our cities

>british tourists
>it's actually niggers

fuera del tema, guardo alguien las pastas de CASTILLA?

Only intelligent post in the entire thread

tenés la de la novia que quiere ir a Nueva York y el prefiere Orlando, ella se va a León y el le escupe

Russian jews are Ashkenazi you dumb faggot. You bringing them up and splitting them from Ashkenazis just shows that you are a dumbfuck