I love SJW's/Feminists

I'm a Canadian Muslim Turk and most country/redneck conservative girls do not give me any time of day.... But last weekend i met this girl on tinder and she was an SJW and a feminist, we talked alot about the refugee crisis and how she feels sad for them and how we both like Trudeau, later I took her out for a date and we talked about alot of interesting deep things. And I wasn't expecting to get laid but I did when I invited her to my place and basically she took my virginity.

Why do you guys hate SJWs/Feminists? She was the only girl that was attractive and liked me and showed alot of real love to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L78yVFeyvRo
youtube.com/watch?v=H1y_0NfhF9c
youtube.com/watch?v=sn4mVDtqi7g
mulpix.com/sarahalexandriaa
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not your personal blog shit skin.

Get out of my country.

WTF? I was born in Canada just like you fucking idiot. I pay taxes to the Canadian government and work to strengthen the Canadian economy.

I would love to see you try to remove me from here. I am as Canadian as maple syrup- my canadian accent proves it

Then why do you identify as a Muslim Turk?

Sage bait threads

>I was born in Canada just like you fucking idiot. I pay taxes to the Canadian government and work to strengthen the Canadian economy.

You are not nor will you ever be Canadian you filthy saracen scum.

youtube.com/watch?v=L78yVFeyvRo

Come say that to my face keyboard warrior i will take that keyboard and smash it across your fucking face

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Go drown yourself in a toilet mohammedan scum.

My ancestors didnt fight the redman and till the hospitable land so you muds could walk around like you own the place.

Fucking get gassed you faggot child molestor worshipping mudslime piece of shit. When the whites rise once more I will personally make sure you rot in prison just because you are a filthy mongrol dog fuck you and your entire subhuman rat piece of shit race

Fucking shitskins..

What your ancestors did is irrelevant. The fact that im a tax paying, hardworking Canadian that helps other Canadians gives me every right to stay here and theres nothing to be proud of genociding natives

probably legit. i met a jewish canadian sjw who said she had a muslim bf. she wanted my dick tho but i wasn't really into that.

Were still going to tie you to the backs of our cars and drag you down the street whether or not you pay taxes.. Its the color of your skin we have a problem with

I prefer girls who have standards but I guess being a goat fucker really makes it so you don't mind fucking the same pussy everyone else has.

You're that same guy who shitposts as a chinese-arab-nigger-russian, right?

I'm damn proud of the fact we stomped those indian heads in god damn savages.

You are nothing but a visitor who will be purged in do time.

youtube.com/watch?v=H1y_0NfhF9c

>I'm a Canadian Muslim Turk

woah boy

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA
OHOHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
OHHAHA..... OH... HHAHHAHAIOHOOHOOHAHHAHAHA

I await the day you come face to face with my user. You better smarten up- I come in peace and genuinely want to help you ^_^ but do not mistake my kindness for weakness.

I am a Canadian

Damn, nice tiddies

Like I said you will be purged in do time.

Save the tough talk for when your deep throating the 8 gauge shotgun you fucking brown sub human bitch.

She doesn't like you. She likes the idea of you. The idea she is helping some poor innocent brown person and that it makes her feel like she is a super good person. The fact that you spent time talking about the refugee crisis proves that.

lmao tough guy over here acting tough and calling out others at the same time.

ok give us your area, let's meet fuqboi

Oh, that was certainly cringe-worthy. I could walk right up to you, and your sister and slap my dick across your faces without you doing a single fucking thing.

Nice try acting tough.

She told me shes attracted to darker tanned skinned guys. And she had a genuine look in her eyes... that's enough evidence for me

kek
you're okay in my books achmed.

Just because your mother timed her flight just right to shit you out doesn't make you a citizen.

You said it yourself you identify as a turk shitskin muslim.

Dont underestimate me

Is that the girl? Damn, I'd like to put my meat in her buns
Conservative girls don't give you the time of day because you're a shitskin mudslime btw.

Basically she takes pitty on you like a puppy.

You're basically a cripple in her eyes and makes her feel like she's helping the world by sleeping with you.

This right here.

Why is it always a Canadian making these threads? Can someone explain?

I doubt that I'm decent looking enough to score her I was just surpised because most conservative girls dont like me

Multi-culture

ITT

Uppity mudslimes acting like they aren't inferior sand monkeys.

Not sure why, we need to rangeban major cities where scum like this resides. Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver...

no

By Toronto, do you mean the whole GTA?

im actually from sudbury

go wolves

Actually, maybe rangebanning the entire GTA would be better....

ayee some women like pets
>I can change him

Lyin' Roach

Get out

OOOH AH AH AH AH

>uses tinder
>I wasn't expecting
wut? tinder is a catalog of whores and human trash much like yourself

You are the reason why our country gets laughed at.

>I was born in Canada just like you fucking idiot
>Canada just like you
>just

you disgusting roach no arab or nigger will ever be canadian, except for PK Subban of course. Hail Habbs

who the fuck are you trying to fool with that pic?
you know that shit aint related.

if you met this slut on tinder then post the REAL pic or it didn't fuckin happen.

better yet I will post the REAL pic of the slag who you failed to mention took your virginity by fucking you in the ass...

we all know a REAL sjw feminazi wouldnt dare let any man fuck her pussy. let alone a haji

you are really stupid, first you failed to point out that it is "due time" not "do time 2x"
now you mistake new Zealand for Australia

>says he's Canadian
>but also says he's Turkish

One or the other.

t. Australian using a proxy

C'mon bro we got a good thing going on here.... We got amazing food, agriculture, great healthcare, and nice people...

Why cant u negotiate... This is not the USA... lets not get involved in their wars and be bigoted like them

you do not know how many Canadians ive helped as a paramedic

roach

how do you fuckers dwell on Sup Forums everyday and not recognize satire?

Finally a leaf with balls

Most of the time, I genuinely believe these leaf posters are not joking and are 100% serious.

If Weev was still here this shit wouldn't happen.

Being born here doesn't make you Canadian, nor does paying taxes.

My family has been here for just over 300 years. We were some of the first settlers. We built farms, factories, and provided jobs to several communities.

Don't tell me your Canadian, or what it means to be Canadian. You are just another interloper.

Turkshit go home

Good call.

Listen to this whining shit coloured goof.

Stick to the cities abdul. You might end up being buried in a corn field.

>Things that never happened: The OP Faggot Story

psst, the first settlers came here in the 17th century, not the 18th.

your family din du nuffin but create a shitty shit poster...

should go down in the annals of time... anal in your case...

ayy

>Muslim
>Turk

Fuck off roach, you aren't a Canadian and are part of the problem with this country.

Let's see your degree if you are this shining beacon for all mudshits

Forgot your "t. Shitroach"

1706 lad. Get out of my country.

Well we'll leave if you force us, but you don't seem to be doing anything physical in real life, that's the thing.

They wont do anything in real life because they fear for their lives

I actually agree with some feminists. I don't side with sjws for the most part though (to radical) but I'm to shy to approach people in general, even though I'm not ugly at all and lift weights, you can still be a anti-social beta on the inside.

someone off this mud piece of shit or ill go there and do it myself
fuckin roaches are literally the worst of all shitskins
slow and painful death to you all

Your time will come.
Just wait.

Besides, you should want to leave. Your family took the easy way out and left the homeland to interlope on the work of proud Frenchman and Anglos because you were too lazy or incompetent to build your nation up. Fuck off.

>77984903

You forgot that in this complicated triangle of history you made enemies with Croatia and Bosniaks. Turks r 10 steps ahead of u

she doesn't love you, What she is doing is called virtue signalling. She has you in a little victim box and can parade you around to her liberal friends for attention and demonstrate just how "progressive" she really is. Nothing could be further from "real love" than what she is showing you

I'll also take shit that never happened for $400 Alex. Fuck off leaf.

shuuuuuuuuuuuuu please dont embarrass yourself..

Their time will come. They are all talk for now but we own the majority of the guns.

youtube.com/watch?v=sn4mVDtqi7g

Soon brother.

Check - mate

but to an introverted virgin as OP seem to be, an SJW that is even offering her vuvuzela to score some brownie points with her fellow lefties will seem like a Godsend, would it not?

He wouldn't care if it's a passing fancy or true love on her part at he moment !

Meant for you

I wasn't talking to you ya filthy monkey.

ahah no surprise there... SJWs are so easy and gullible.

All you have to do is play the progressive card and you can fuck them.

For all I care ; I'm not excited by the appearance but the mind of girls... and a girl with a beautiful mind is rare shit.

Thanks to the selfishness of the liberal culture.

Maybe people would see you as more Canadian if you ditched your shitty moon god religion and just told people you are of Greek ancestry.

Posts your hands with a signed paper saying Sup Forums with the time.

here you go buddy

Lel, stopped reading there troll/kebab.

Why haven't you posted more pics of this tinder slut, OP?

Seriously, you're losing your demographic fast because of this simple mistake. Heed my warning.

I know a Turk who did that... he's a pretty nice roach ! I like him.

When you get into the civilized world it's a good thing to let your barbarian ways behind.

In Rome do like Romans.

>liberal is removed from the white gene pool
Nothing of value was lost

I Second this motion, Post moar Tinder Twinkies OP

As a dark brown skinned minority in the US, fuck lefty girls. They spend more time patting themselves on the pat then sucking my dick. Then again, by the time she shuts up long enough for sex, she's terrible at it. Think "tranquilized mattress". I think it's cause they want to be 100% dominated/controlled in the bedroom.

Right-wing, country, and conservative women?

>will suck you off hard

>talk dirty

>will fuck like you two are the last people on earth

>has more kinks in her closet than you can ever dream of

Best of all is that they understand that she can be a total slut in the bedroom but acts like a normal/regular person in public, whoring for attention.

I think , op , people hate sjw mostly because they're taking their respectives countries down. Like watch what happened with Brazil, the left composed with sjw , put the country in control of a bunch of left retards like Roussef and the country almost sunk.

Sage? Please?

>Identifies as Muslim
>Identifies as Turk
>Identifies as Canadian
>Mentions Canadian Accent

You know nothing of Canada people you degenerate.

Was her name Sarah Alexandria by any chance?

Oi, faggot, I found her instagram, poor bait m8.

It is not like you can really trust a muslim when you are a non muslim, isn't their a bunch passages of their fairytale book about only associating and helping other people who believe in the moon god and follow the pedophile warlord 'prophet'?

And before I let this charade go any further I found her instagram pics

I can't believe idiot op would post a picture of the girl, what a pig.

dropped

You should challenge that one Armenian-Canadian poster to a duel and post a live stream of it somewhere.

ITT: poorly ellaborate troll doesn't know people can saucenao.com

It says she goes to Laurentian, that is up in Sudbury/Sault Ste Marie wherever he said he was from.