HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/liverpool-couldnt-sell-philippe-coutinho-transfer-barcelona-pep-segura-john-w-henry-a7923351.html?amp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Are we laughing at Fraudolona or are we laughing at him for not getting his way or are we laughing about something I don't know about?

>Are we laughing at Fraudolona or are we laughing at him for not getting his way
Both.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

for me, the greatest pleasure is Barca customers getting BTFO who raided every fucking atricle/facebook post about him with #Welcome to Barca

>Brazilian team-mates reportedly saw Liverpool midfielder Philippe Coutinho, 25, crying before Brazil's World Cup qualifying victory over Ecuador after his move to Barcelona broke down.

>AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What the hell is Barcelona problem?

Scouse bandwagoners and their typical hipocrisy, ie Van Djik

>keeping players that want to leave

Surely it won't backfire.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>want to leave
>sign a contract without release clause
???

This is the reason I can't stand youtube faggots

hopefully he's smart enough to play like shit and force flopp to not play him and collect a nice cheque

Why the hell didn't they go for Eriksen or Pjanic anyway?

>americuck wants him to act like a nigger
not surprised

>want to leave
>sign a 5 year contract with no release clause anyway
>start blubbing when you rightly get told to stay where you are

Hope he really throws his toys out of the pram and goes on strike or something.

They clearly looking for a replacement for Hue market after Neymar left them.

Go back to your country, spic

He is Brazilian anyway

hot take: coutinho isn't even good

That's the point, Liverpool won't get a better offer now.

Liverpool wanted 200 mil according to Barcelona's board

They will never see that kind of disparity between price and footballing value again. This was literally their best opportunity to become relevant again.

Should've done the deal early

seems fair
Liverpool don't want to sell and you're Barcelona, you gotta pay up

what is Liverpool gonna do, fire him?

He will force himself to play good to get called up to wc. Win wc. And be sold to p$g for 220mil.

>if you sell your players, you win

Which makes it even funnier.
>Not sell overrated player for all that money and now deal work an unhappy disgruntled player
Beginning of the end for Flopp

he'll get called even without playing, or playing 12 half-assed games in the season. Taison and Fagner get calls for fuck's sake.

And he will still perform well for Brazil you fucking crybaby.

>If you get far more value than you lose, you win
fix'd

t. Barca board after getting the Nerman money

It worked out really well for them wasn't it? They could've reinvested that money, just like you did, right?

>if you don't sell a player that is probably #50 in the world for the price of #2 best, you win

They could easily replace Neymar with that money, and more easily had it been done earlier.

beyond that neymar is 10 times the player coutinho is and they would have spent the entirety of the neymar money on a literal who

There is no one to blame her but Barcelona's board. They knew ney was leaving and didn't try to sign players before the transfer went through. Also putting off the inigo deal because mascherabo got mad. FFS MESSI hasn't signed his renewal after they said it had happened. They never bid for verrati according emery even though he wanted to join the club.

so? his value to liverpool will be £0 if he doesn't perform for them.

>92nd minute
>through ball to coutihno
>goal means the league title
>intentionally shank it and grin at klopp
I'd love the absolute meltdown in this shithole

you're right really bad decision by the Bank of Liverpool FC. wait no you're still retarded.

>hue market

There is no such a thing, Poland.

>Liverpool acquire Coutinho money
>Oh, you want Lemar? Well he had one good season, 100 million
>Oi lads you made a bid for Van Dijk? We told you not to come back, anyways we are off to cry to UEFA say goodbye to your next transfer season :^)

sounds great

if you have only one target, that is a problem

if not, the other club is left like madrid, selling morata for 15 million less than they could have gotten because United had another target.

Why not both?

>if you have one target there is a problem
>says the barca apologist

ironing

who is apologizing for barca?
I simply said it was stupid business not to sell a player for far more than he's worth the only time you will be able to do so.

Main reason not selling him was classic american dick measurment though.

independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/liverpool-couldnt-sell-philippe-coutinho-transfer-barcelona-pep-segura-john-w-henry-a7923351.html?amp

If Brazil wins the wc, coutinho will be worth more than 200mil.

Stop trying to be rational, this place is full of third world garbage who do nothing but spam

>

THE ART OF THE DEAL

>Football clubs are about making profits.

This mentality is the exact reason why Arsenal is struggling. But what did I expect from Amerifranchises?

even chink customers bring in money to clubs internationally.
you would be a retard if you don't take into account the media exposure of a NT player in brazil.

>"I won't play for Liverpool even if it costs me my spot in the WC"
^foreshadowing Coutinho's level with Liverpool this season, brace yourselves

Have you ever heard of inflation? Do you know how it works?

>Not getting top money for someone who doesn't want to play for you
They're clearly not about winning either
Not that I expect some third world shithole to understand anything besides organ trafficking

not that guy, but I'm not saying they should pocket the money. they should use it on better players than coutinho (of which there are plenty)

Barca were in a bind; take advantage of that. Why hold out for an unhappy player worth far less than barca are offering?

from a footballing perspective it's a stupid decision, the player can literally go on a strike and liverpool won't do shit, they can fire him but that's what he wants. Should've taken the money and bought a decent defense which is Liverpool's main weakness and the reason they won't win anything this year or probably in their whole Kloop "era".

This has nothing to do with inflation. We are talking about value, not price. The value barca were offering is greater than the value of coutinho.

Leverage is gone now. Liverpool priced themselves out of a great bit of business.

>the player can literally go on a strike and liverpool won't do shit, they can fire him but that's what he wants
Or just not pay him. If he goes on strike, as in not showing up to training at all, that's grounds for them to refuse him any wages.

if they don't pay, the contract is null, he becomes a free agent, that's the same as firing.

Imagine his career if he ever try doing this. Klopp already bench Sakho for whole season eventhough they're bleeding at defense. Considering Liverpool midfield is not a problem, I bet klopp will bench him for the rest of his contract. Screen cap this

>football player going on strike

LMAO this literally never happens, he's just screeching autistically for not getting his way, at most in 1 month from now he'll realize him acting like a baby won't amount to anything and comes back with his head down.

Liverpool will sell him for something like £60m next summer. Their principled stance, just like Southampton's, made no sense. If one of your players wants to go, and you're being offered fair money for him, then you let him go. £130m for Coutinho is just fucking stupid money. Coutinho and VVD are going to leave eventually, or do Liverpool and Southampton plan to do this every summer? Tinpot clubs.

>We thank the player for the efforts he made, because he did make a big effort and showed he wanted to play for us.
What a strange comment

The value of coutinho in the current market is greater than the 80m + another 30m if he lands on the moon offer, considering the fact that in order to buy a replacement and another 1-2 players are gonna cost about 170-200m and then again it's a player around who you've built your team for the past 2 seasons.

Not "on strike" but it's happening now with Alexis Sanchez. He's a locker room cancer now, and Wenger doesn't even want to play him.

If this happens with Coutinho, is he worth the 183 million or whatever?

you're really dumb and naive if you think football players don't commonly fake injuries, miss training sessions and go 10% effort if they want to leave. That's their only leverage over the employer sometimes.

>Thanks for burning bridges and ruining your reputation at your club, good luck with your carreer :^)

Entirely this. They've got a player on their hands now that is desperate to leave and will move eventually. But Liverpool will never be offered anything like £120m for him ever again. They've effectively decided to sell a player for less money.

He just needs to go to training and the normal things then play like shit when flopp uses him. Collect money and laugh all the way to the bank
Eastern Europe shouldn't even be called Europe

Or pay him and then fine him on disciplinary grounds. Soton fined vvd for example.

But they just dominated arsenal without him

Coutinho isn't worth that. Mane is your new Suarez. Coutinho is highly replaceable.

Then Kloppo just ruins his carreer if he tries to pull this shit. He ruined Sakho's for much less, if Coutinho goes on like this he will play with the U23s for 5 years.

He signed a 5-year contract with Liverpool. His career is already ruined.

not my problem you favelaniggers are stupid as fuck.

Who's gonna replace him for 80m payed over 4-5 seasons? Are you literally retarded? Welbeck costs more than that in the current market.
Player prices have been steadily rising for the last 20 years and more. What makes you think he won't cost more next year?

or how about, instead of doing that, which benefits nobody, Liverpool sell him for far more than he's worth to a club that's over a barrel?

That seems way more intelligent than vindictive career ruination.

his replacement has already been signed for £55mil

Honest to god Arsenal were gonna sell Sanchez for a lot less than that, and he's WAY better than Coutinho

I don't know why you think there aren't players out there. Coutinho isn't that good, brah. He's not your secret sauce; Mane is.

That's not a fucking argument you dumb monkey

Even someone as professional as Ronaldo totally dipped in form for the first half of the 2008/09 season after not getting his move to Real Madrid. He played like a stroppy cunt until the CL quarter final stages. Coutinho, mentally, is done with Liverpool. For that kind of money they should have sold.

>using logic on a third worlder who cares more about "sticking it" to someone then being smart

it's the truth you mad pinoy

It's like more of a joke than an argument

then again, I'm not autistic

Is he actually Barça quality? I know they have absolutely hilarious midfield but is he the guy who finds passes against RM? Bale was hailed GOAT and wrecked EPL weekly. Apart from winning UCL for RM and Copa his been flop. Could this guy be another over hyped babbie?

Liverpool's squad was already rhin, they needed depth. The idea was to add to what they had.
Sanchez has 1 year left, Coutinho has 5. If you can't see the difference I've got bad news for you.

They could've patched up every single one of their squad problems, from defense to the MF, by selling a player who doesn't even want to play for them (and won't even perform well if he stays) for twice his actual worth. I'd love to join in on the Barca memes but I just can't see how Liverpool aren't the losing side here

They'd probably try to sell him while his market value is still high if that happens

>What makes you think he won't cost more next year?

He'll be a year older. He won't play as well this season. And there'll be no Neymar transfer next summer to completely fuck the market.

That's not the point. I"m not saying that Liverpool should price coutinho the same. I'm saying that there are players out there for less than 100 million

And you could buy them to replace coutinho.

and when you do, they will be on however many years you sign them to

This transfer fucks it up permanently. 1 year isn't significant.

>Barça quality

can we stop this meme? Barça always had average players that look good surrounded by world class players. Pedro, Alba, Rakitic, the list goes on.

Because supporters already hate FSG, and backtracking from a definite statement that he's NOT for sale wouldn't help their case. Even then, he COULD have been bought if Barca didn't wait until the final week to stop making fucking joke bids

>15m on the spot + 10 million each year for 7 years + 30 million bonus if he wins the ballon d'or.

Face it, Barca's board are cheap incompetent fucks who sit on a really fucking high horse and think they will always get their way eventually, just because they had 10 good years. They can fuck right off back to irrelevancy.

Coutinho would probably be retired by the time Barcelona finished paying for him, the fucking kikes.

I don't get why people call Bale a flop desu. Since he went their Madrid got their fear factor back and learned how to win CLs again

I won't deny that barca fucked up hard. they have had a worse window than fucking arsenal

still, liverpool won't see this again, and that was a bad move on their part

we don't need the money la, we had stacks of cash to spend, the issue is klopp being far too picky with who he wants to buy

an extra £150mil makes no difference to liverpool's transfer strategy

But if you're going to sell someone who's been an integralvpart of your starting 11 you want more than 1 player to replace him, because then you've gained nothing but another one to integrate into the team. Coutinho is going to win LFC money by playing well and probably a lot more in the long run than what barca are offering. Another thing you're missing is that it was a statement of intent that the club wants to move forward. It's no coincidence players actually wanted to move to Liverpool this summer for the first time in so many years. Counter example is Arsenal.

>we don't need the money
>look at the defence
>look at the goalkeeper

lol yes you do

learn to fucking read dumb hue
we had the money available to buy defenders and a GK, but klopp only wanted VVD, and doesn't want another GK