PICTURED: Office worker, 29...

>PICTURED: Office worker, 29, who downed prosecco and vodka with Wayne Rooney before letting him drive her VW Beetle home before he was arrested while pregnant wife Coleen was on holiday

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4845492/Office-worker-29-prosecco-vodka-Wayne-Rooney.htm

Wazza sure knows how to pick them.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/EdenGracexXx/status/903735499600392193
twitter.com/LSimps10/status/903799292871237632
twitter.com/LSimps10/status/903801959563571200
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't understand her nose.

>American women

nice try but that's clearly a plastic doll
would send it back to the manufacturer, looks like its face got twisted in production

fucking Britslags, why don't they know how to do their makeup and eyebrows

They would all be heartbroken if you told them that too they think they're georgous lol

90% sure she's Aerosmith.

england what the FUCK

Why does Rooney have such awful standards?

She looks ugly on second glance but I can't blame him for falling for her while drunk desu

This has happened to me too many times as well
I blame the alcohol and make-up industry

he's not exactly out of her league lookswise 2bf

He is out of her league in every other factor though

>In July 2004 it was revealed that Rooney cheated on his then girlfriend Coleen with a prostitute Charlotte Glover. He paid the 21-year-old £140 before leaving her with a signed autograph as a souvenir.

>One month late he had sex with prostitute Gina McCarrick, 37, at a brothel in Liverpool which charges £45 a time.

>He visited her 10 times and was caught on CCTV. At the same brothel he slept with 48-year-old grandmother Patricia Tierney, who wore a rubber catsuit and was know as the 'Auld Slapper'.

Lest we forget. I haven't seen pictures of these prostitutes.

Thanks...now I can't un-see that lol

JUST

Is this shopped?

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

nah bro, look at the others, her nose is fucked.

Charlotte Glover.

cheap as fuck, damn rooney

Her nose looks like its just a straight bridge, like someone fucked up on the Elder Scrolls editor.

when I see a mess like this I can't help wondering what they look like without this horrendously poor makeup. no way it could be worse, surely

Looks like it was made out of play-doh

It's the result of inbreeding, pure British genetics right there

She's obviously had nose jobs.

The reason she got those tits is so you wouldn't see her nose.

i bet she fux though

Gina McCarrick.

I'd call her mommy

you'd think a phenomenally wealthy footballer could do better, but they're not bad compared to this new "woman"
at least they're clearly alive

More likely she fucked her nose up through snorting too much coke.

The Auld Slapper.

He also had a threesome with prostitutes Helen Wood and Jenny Thompson, who claimed he's a terrible kisser.

>kissing hookers
What is wrong with this Irish mongrel?

The Mincer of MILFs

How am I supposed to feel about this? Is it just gossip?

>married to a legit attractive woman
>shag these trolls
which i was in a position where i could understand this.

He's not the brightest, our Wayne.

>the 'Auld Slapper'

she never changes her facial expression

It's amazing you can try so hard to doll yourself up and still come out a 4/10.

based wayne

>drink driving

Do Bongs really do this?

CCTV footage on the premises, plus he did the whole "I'm sorry for banging all these manky hookers" apologies for the sake of his sponsors.

>Coleen Rooney
>legit attractive

She's as plain and forgettable as they come. The type of girl in a Yates or Wetherspoons on a Saturday night.

jesus fucking christ, this woman is so ugly. what the fuck is going on across the pond? this is what your millionaire athletes cheat on their wives with? fuck, if i was with this woman, she'd have her face in the pillow the entire time and i'd have to avoid eye contact while i called a cab afterwards.

dude is a mess

yeah, and rooney isn't much better

God forbid one of the GOATs has a fling or two on the side. His wife knew what she was signing up for.

>this is what your millionaire athletes cheat on their wives with?
No, it's just Rooney.

Way to miss the entire point of the thread

You can take the lad out of Liverpool, but you can't take Liverpool out of the lad. Go on, Wayne.

i really like her, probably a top 3 wag for me. think it's the mouth, don't know why. might be because i'm sick of the same skinny model bimbos like other wags.

Seems to end in a bell shape

>Office worker
What does she do at this office?

I'd fucking rawdog 5/10s everyday if I could tbqh

>this hairline
eww

this, although I like to think I'd get it out of my system BEFORE I got married and knocked my wife up

unfortunately he got confused and married a 5/10

They all look like shemales

>british women

You're just jealous you can't touch the best the UK has to offer

Wew lad

The absolute state of bong slags. By far the ugliest in Europe.

Fucking kek

This is a 10/10 in Britain

anyone itt who says they wouldn't fuck her are lying through their fucking teeth

>her

>Proof, if any were needed, that to be "courted" by a multi-millionaire and you're female, all you need to do is not be fat

Why is his pregnant wife vacationing by herself?

The easiest too

Making me think

>teeth

>British slags's
Anyone here love Brit slags?

Also, is Rooney /ourlad/?

Rather shag a granny t b h

Can you imagine having to spend time with Rooney 24/7? It'd drive anyone insane.

>its a mexican will fuck anything episode

His wife is 7/10 for having 3 kids

i am disappiont

>I like this so you have to
lmao

>48-year-old
living the mommy dream

>Rooney was transfixed by the size of her chest, repeatedly asking her: 'Are they real?'

kek

She has the exact same expression, angle, and pose in each of these pictures. How many hours does she spend practicing taking selfies?

W E W

L A D S

He's literally still a 16 year old

Football is coming home lads.

>Pathetic little cunts who don't know shit tagging then deleting tweets about my sister, fuck off pan face you ugly cunt

twitter.com/EdenGracexXx/status/903735499600392193

>Hey @JordanLeahBrady no one Ruined you're life publically when you posted that bent oven pic stop trying to annihilate me you chubby hoe

twitter.com/LSimps10/status/903799292871237632

>I REMEMBER WHAT YOU DID LAST CHRISTMAS.....SHIT DRESS FAT LEGS SHIT HAIR BENT OVEN FAT CUNT

twitter.com/LSimps10/status/903801959563571200

He's gonna put himself to sleep? WUT

>this is the best britbong genes can produce

>this is what your millionaire athletes cheat on their wives with?
The poor lad is living in northern England, she is the best fish in the pond up there

I now understand why brits love importing blacks and pakis. Its desperate measures to change their gene pool.

>that flag
you would know all about that wouldnt you

Switzerland was pretty brown last time I went. Beggars and alcoholics on almost every street corner.

this girl is great shes joking about it.
pretty much confirms it anyway

lmao