Was it really too much to ask to have some slower or longer still shots of Kate's body in that leather suit...

Was it really too much to ask to have some slower or longer still shots of Kate's body in that leather suit, for fuck's sake directors.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BOwGo-ljDZo/?taken-by=katebeckinsale
youtube.com/watch?v=-idW1PX24Wg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>obsessing over 43 yo hag who had to stuff her wrinkly assless body in full latex to look halfway bangable
Sad!

you must be joking shirley

where's the kate love, faggots

I would hurt myself

Isn't it about time they put her in a new suit?

Something thong-ish.

Kate was barely in it, but Rise of the Lycans was fucking kino. 1 and 2 were pretty great too. Too bad 4 was a shitty Resident Evil clone. Hope they do better with 5, I might even go see it in theaters.

isn't about time she took off the suit and did the whole movie nude?

It's also time for her to have a vampire daughter. Lily mo is perfect for this role.

Rise of the Lycans was mediocre, and 2 is garbage. 4 might be an RE clone but it's still fun

But the only genuinely good one in the bunch is the original

blu-ray/dvd/digital marketing

your opinion is garbage nigga

lily mo did play her as a young girl in the first or second I think, she already has a daughter in 4 tho dumdum and it wasn't lily mo but this lovely specimen

>he thinks Underworld: Evolution is a great movie
>calls other opinions garbage
lel

>not thinking the Tony Curran flying vampire mofo was fucking badass

neck yourself

That works too.

2 pretty much runs on Tony Curran playing Marcus, Williams werewolf design being fantastic and Kate looking hot the entire movie.

Really is a shame we'll never get a movie about the vamp/lycan war in full swing before Kraven and Lucian struck up that deal, if nothing else it'd be a good excuse to have Tony Curran playing Marcus and Bill Nighly as Viktor again.

more that I think the fanfiction-tier plot is insultingly dumb and cringe-worthy

It all boils down to a silly family melodrama? Seriously? Also Marcus was a dumb faggot and ineffective villain. The only interesting antagonist in the movie, Kraven, is killed off in the first 10 minutes

I'd watch the shit out of that, I was kinda disappointed with the first vampire, great actor sure but should have had a much more interesting arc

You think Kraven is the only interesting antagonist? You need to stop trolling now, that's nowhere near believable

What's with all the Kate threads? Is it because of pic related?

Also, I unironically love her Instagram.
instagram.com/p/BOwGo-ljDZo/?taken-by=katebeckinsale

So Underworld is Twilight for guys right? Just add guns.

lilymo is making all these threads because she is turning 18 soon and going to "leak" nudes.

Twilight is unintentional comedy, Underworld is action kino

To be honest, Underworld is also unintentional comedy.

>You think Kraven is the only interesting antagonist? You need to stop trolling now, that's nowhere near believable
Let me think, is Kraven, the self-serving vampire noble with Machiavellian goals more interesting than the angry retard with daddy issues, or the crazed werewolf that is essentially a non-character...

Um, yes

Underworld is Shakespeare for teenage boys

>browse kate's ig
>find a link to lily's
>realize she's underaged

a-are they coming for me?

Who gives a fuck I only watch these movies cuz Selene gets naked at least once in every movie and I whip that shit out and go to town on my duck and cum all my little babies into oblivion.

Depends user, what exactly did you do while you where innocently browsing her profile?

It's actually Matrix meets Twilight. All the neckbasements flocked here after Revolutions.

If I was looking at this irl I think I would just cum spontaneously

they at the door already

leave your duck alone bro

why is lily such a hardass online and why is she so autistic in real life

>not wanting mommy

Not huged enough?

maybe that should go in my femanon folder

>make vanity project starring wife
>it becomes franchise
>go out of your way not to show off wife in latex bodysuit
What a fag.

is that really an appropriate angle?

DONT POST IT

>leather suit
it's latex you pleb

After a day of shooting I bet that latex suit is a bag of sweat and ass.

just watched a joblo interview where she discusses the squeakiness of it, wouldn't mind making her squeak if you understand what I'm alluding to

youtube.com/watch?v=-idW1PX24Wg
>uno orgasmo at 3:28

I heard she kept it

jesus christ thanks user, that was amazing

fucking fuck muh dick

>ywn accidentally reveal your o face on live tv

Just think there is a wardobe guy who sniffed every crotch and ass in Hollywood.

> implying you donĀ“t want to fuck her until you are almost going to die from exhaustion
> would 100%, one of the best deaths i could imagine

whoa what post got deleted, what did I miss

also kek, that's the filename I gave that jpg so you probably saved mine, nice!

This was the post:

>>obsessing over 43 yo hag who had to stuff her wrinkly assless body in full latex to look halfway bangable
>Sad!

oh nice the mods deleted that faggot's post. damn I thought I missed some lily mo cunny

So just straight up lies, nothing important

how has this woman not aged in 15 years she is 45 and looks 30

Yeah, no pics just trolling.

>implying Kate isn't a furfag

she's a vampire mate

also, what's this stance meaning to convey

Every year, a virile young male is sacrificed so that she may suck the soul out of his body through his dick and keep her youth

Eva Green does the same only with 8 year old boys

Post yfw you realized you will never be a pool boy at the beckinsale estate right as Kate enters her Dirty Thirties

it has more of an impression like this

compare it with the opposite in a movie like The Shallows, where the "male gaze" is obvious and forced

christ imagine the accidents that could cause

hey something to look forward to

She's seems like the type that's mentally damaged in just the right way. She probably works hard to keep herself healthy and attractive.

Women destroy their skin by smoking, drinking, and tanning.

kate smokes tho.

which is fucking insane and further proof that she's a vampire

>don't zip a lip

I want to marry her

how did victor survive at the end of rise of the lycans

memes

I dunno, he got stabbed in the head, is it because he's one of the firstish vampires that doesn't kill him, who knows

This always bugged me. The other vampires get killed without enduring half the shit Victor did.

it's almost like the screenwriters couldn't come up with a way to have a climactic ending fight without someone ostensibly getting fucked up in a brutal manner

niiiiiiice

whats the essential latex-kino Sup Forums?