Canonically
>Arcade Fire
>Clap Your Hands Say Yeah
>Bruce Springsteen

>Arcade Fire
>CYHSY

when does he listen to these?

The baby wore the shirt.

Don't you guys remember when him and Pam are standing outside in the rain and she acts "You have new music? Can I listen?"

And he takes out one of his earbuds and gives one to her, and it starts playing some faggot shit

lol me and my friends always kekked at how generic and terrible that song was. its perfect in that it seems exactly like something jim would listen to

what a shit opinion

This happened to me before but instead, I had Machine Girl playing so I stammered out “N-nope no music here”. Needless to say, I did not penetrate

Season 4 = 3 = 2 > 6 > 5 > 1 > garbage > 7 > literal heaps of shit > the rest

I can't accurately rate them because I can't automatically remember which season had which episodes

I have a theory about series. No matter how good they are, they're gonna get bad in the 5th season. It works for everything I've watched at least

NMH and Slint

For me it's the office (us) > parks + rec > the office (uk)

Something ABOUT the office uk isn't as entertaining to me, maybe I should be watch it

Solid theory. The only exception I can think of would be breaking bad, which had a fucking fantastic 5th season, but a lackluster SSN 2,3,4

>No matter how good they are, they're gonna get bad in the 5th season.
You haven't seen the Wire then

it's just diminishing returns. the show became more and more "le epic whacky" as it went on. seasons 2,3,4,5 are when the series really hit its stride with office related humor and situations that weren't too over the top and out of place. the show officially jumped the shark with jim and pams wedding, where the entire office concept was just thrown out the door. it became relationshit drama afterwards.

i honestly think seasons 2-5 of the office are some of the most genuinely funny seasons of any show in history though.

also mad men

and sopranos

jim listens to stuff like Dave Matthews Band, Jack Johnson, Bob Marley, real frat boy early 2000 shit
we all know Ryan the Temp has the best taste

uhh Dexter?

dexter went full retard after a few seasons, watched it too long ago to remember when specifically

Classic 80's 1-hit wonders like Take on Me, etc.

>breaking bad, which had a fucking fantastic 5th season, but a lackluster SSN 2,3,4
wut. first time I've heard this opinion

also Lost had a really good season 5

It's easy to summarize The Office.

With Steve Carrell:
Good

Without Steve Carrell:
Fucking garbage

have you heard of ALWAYS SUNNY IN PHILADELPHIA though?

>real frat boy early 2000 shit
>Ryan the Temp has the best taste
he's like the epitome of early 2000's frat bro

uk office is so goddamn funny

The episode pacing on that show was str8 up fucking awful

There was too much time in between major plot moments, and episodes that had a lot of stuff happening, like the first episode, the last episode, ozymandias, those all felt whiplash inducing-ly quick

you have a shit opinion and a superficial assessment of things if you think the UK version is worse than the U.S. LET ALONE Parks and Rec, I am disgusted.

Probably some basic shit like Eminem, Rihanna and AC/DC

Indie bands like arcade fire and the mountain goats.

Ironically pretends to like 90's gangsta rap

Is a fucking normie faggot.

Dwight listens to prog rock and synth pop

I bet dwight loves some kraftwerk

also michael scott unironically listens to hair metal and is fucking alpha about it

I have only watched the first 3 Episodes of the office uk, I tried to get into it, I really did, I already had watched the office (us), and I figured if something as good as that show took inspiration from another show, then I'd probably like it too.
But I just couldn't get into it, the humor didn't always Land with me, I know it's humor is supposed to be dry, but I didn't think it would be as dry as a fucking desert.

I'm probably going to try watching it again at some point, The last time I watched it was like 4 years ago.

wow talk about misreading a character. you think Jim wastes time trying to be indie acceptable? whatever is popular and sticks with him is what he likes. neck yo self

nah Ryan actively pursues the wave, he doesn't ride it

embrace the cringe, enjoy the uncomfortableness, but also the inherent reality behind the scenes

good vid
youtube.com/watch?v=UnKJr_z-JcI

P&R sucks
The Office (US) is great at the beginning but the shtick kind of gets old halfway through the fifth season. There's nothing to care about after Jim and Pam get married.
The Office (UK) is decent.
The Office (US) seasons 1-5 > The Office (UK) > The Office (US) seasons 6-9 > P&R
I prefer Seinfeld, Curb, and Frasier.

several episodes point out the fact he is a poptard and often too cheap to pay for it

yes.
Jim is every normie white guy who thinks he is one of le cool indie kids because he listens to like fucking death cab for cutie and it impresses the even more ultra plebes around him.

Also he likes oasis but he never tells anyone.

>Jim is every normie white guy
No he's not.

He's a betamale.

Thanks for the opinion that jewish intellectuals are funny. move along

supernatural season 5 is great but 6 is shit

Jim is the normie white male middle class everyman that isnt weird, is handsome in a realistic way, has a job that pays well, and would be a suitable husband.

The Day Today > all

>Jewish
does it matter? if you say it does you’re a brainlet

Tame Impala

Mumford and Sons
The Shins
Clap Your Hands Say Yeah
The National
Metric

Shit like that. Light-weight pseudo-indie for complacent white collar professionals.

>the day today
>not brass eye

Nigga you fucked up

MGMT

>Disease Ansari

No that's Dwight. In the earlier seasons he's heard listening to Motley Crue and other shit like that

Hey you wanna listen to some records?

this is objectively correct.

Parks and Rec gets better after the shit first season.

The Office gets better after the shit first season and then nosedives into one of the worst downhill fucking shitshows of any comedy ever. Season 8 is fucking atrocious.

Parks and Rec > Office UK > Office US

the last season of parks and rec was a bit weak

Maybe just a little but still finished the series overall much stronger than The Office. The scenes between Leslie and Ron while they are locked together in the room were eons sadder than the video Jim makes for Pam.

In one of the early episodes you can here that one CYHSY song playing at his house party.

The Garden State soundtrack

descendents and some indie, dwight probably listens to prog rock, michael listens to the rolling stones and either classic rock, pam listens to taylor swift and top40 stuff

what does red listen to?

Simpsons

I found season 6 weaker than the rest upon rewatching, perhaps because of Ann and Chris' departure

because jim and Pom are SOOOO smartie, and they drive to phillee to see arcade fire. And there is the audience, SOOOO more smartie then scranton working class, and they have come to see the pseudo-rebellion of Winnie Butler and the Island of Misfit Toys. "Wake Up" plays, and the room floods with holy light. "yes children, we will fond our way, now let's commence the Iggy Pop bassline and go home to our office jobs, judging everyone else as inferior despite being voids of human beings ourselves!"

and the show ends. the smirking mascarponi and his poodle bride have the Sexie, and the Babe is born, crying out for attention. The Arcade Fire shirt has found its new host to drain nutrients outta

Well he's a dad in the 70s so probably Elvis