youtube.com/watch?v=CdqEmMB85Cc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9QG8GwqhBO8
youtube.com/watch?v=7eV_02dH0QU
youtube.com/watch?v=kEplM07vM5w
youtube.com/watch?v=k1BOhYrWIYo
youtube.com/watch?v=XGtXPaZ1OJs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Scientist Rids The World of the Evil Curse of the Vampires is in my top 10.

>Scientist Rids The World of the Evil Curse of the Vampires
youtube.com/watch?v=9QG8GwqhBO8
thanks please more recs

Scientific Dub is good. The Power of the Egyptian Ankh. Eek-a-Mouse Wah Do Dem isn't Dub but it's good early reggae. Roots Radics are good.

bumping this thread because it's the one thread that isn't shitposting, classic rock, or MGMT.

A classic

Should be required listening by anyone that thinks they're a fan of recorded music

Dub music is pretty much the apex of studio craftsmanship.

nice yellow.

youtube.com/watch?v=7eV_02dH0QU

i saw Lee Scratch Perry about 6 months ago. It was entertaining, that old fucker smoked about ten joints on stage.

My favorite dub album is Scientist meets the space invaders

Shit that man doesn't stop.

>i saw Lee Scratch Perry about 6 months ago. It was entertaining, that old fucker smoked about ten joints on stage.
i heard this same comment from a friend a good 10 years ago and i thought he was old af then

also this... totally insane
youtube.com/watch?v=kEplM07vM5w

He was speaking nonsense the whole time so I made a mental note of every word I could him saying and wrote them down later.

Champagne
Red stripe beer
Americans
Kush
Vodka cranberry
Ice age
Chillin on ice
Jump
Clap

What does he do on the stage during his shows besides smoke dope and dance around?

drank a lot. kinda of talked/sang along to a good dub DJ. he was wearing a pirate costume with a parrot on his shoulder. some floozy lookin lady would parade around sometimes too

That's a true Caribbean beach bum. Motherfuck Jimmy Buffet.

I'm a sucker for melodica and güiro in my dub. Any reccs?

youtube.com/watch?v=k1BOhYrWIYo

Well yeah I feel like anyone who's listened to more reggae than just Bob Marley knows this song. Got anything else?

Augustus Pablo is essential
youtube.com/watch?v=XGtXPaZ1OJs