Can we take a moment and appreciate the US and what it has offered to the world?

can we take a moment and appreciate the US and what it has offered to the world?

I mean, can you for a second imagine how your life would be without pic related?

Pepsi is better tho...

I guess we would have to drink rum with something else¨

Nope

I know this is a meme thread but the reality is that Europe owns USA a lot.
Without America, we would be all communist shitholes, just like eastern europe

Thank you USA!

I have an experiment for you you fat fuck.
Lay sweet drinks for 2 months and take a sip of goga gola.

You'll be so fucking disgusted by how revoltingly oversweetened it is you'll never touch it again.

let me guess, you're not a /fit/izen

>I mean, can you for a second imagine how your life would be without pic related?
Yes, the US wouldn't need to spend over 3 trillion dollars on health care each year.

pic related is better

I was thinking of posting the zero version, which is what I drink, but most people here know the regular one

>drinking sugar water

you forgot the part that makes your throat orgasm sip after sip

You pleb.

You can't make cuba libre with fucking pepsi

pic related is best

Wish I could stop drinking it... FUCK AMERICA

>2017
>he doesn't drink Fagar
are you even trying rest of Uruguay and the world?

America gave the world red cups and burnt ends. You are always in my heart through cholesterol.

Here mix this and and I mean the good stuff, Mexican sugar cane coke in a glass bottle, with pictured.

That's how real men drink Coca-Cola

>Drinking anything other than Fentimans

Without America we would have been all Nazi's, although I think even a Nazi-Europe would have become normal again after a while.

Clear American brand sparkling water is god tier

This

I don't drink that fucking etter. I only drink water.

>thinking that fascist leaders will ever return power
I bet there would have been really violent revolutions after a while, but honestly who knows.

NO ITS NOT REEEEEEEEEEEE

I only drink Coca Cola without sugar, and occasionally, not every day.
But most Mexicans drink a bottle of regular coke like... daily. Go figure why we're so fat.