Why exactly were people so outraged over a lesbian couple in Finding Dory?

Why exactly were people so outraged over a lesbian couple in Finding Dory?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KwigmIDpRV0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domestic_violence_in_lesbian_relationships
cdc.gov/violenceprevention/pdf/nisvs_sofindings.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Its a kids movie and this is a christian and wholesome nation.

They didnt even appear that long in the movie desu. Besides, isnt the voice actor of Dory a lesbian?

they make them look like normal humans

ever seen a nasty dyke?

>christian and wholesome nation.

lol you wish

lesbians are notorious for child abuse

I don't think that many people were outraged.

Walt Disney is probably turning in his grave though

It might make children thing degeneracy is ok
>it's not

Promoting unhealthy lifestyles to children is morally wrong

Shoehorning homos to appeal to..faggots i suppose?i forget the question.faggots.thats my answer.

They aren't. SJWs saw it and went OMG PPL MUST HATE THIS GOTTA GO POST THIS EVERYWHERE, while in reality nobody gave a shit.

Because they weren't. Didn't any of you faggots notice that people were only outraged that people were outraged?

I don't know a single person, not even Sup Forums for that matter that gave a shit.

Complete false flag propaganda bullshit. Just like that Starbucks coffee cup nonsense.

it's a kids movie retard and this shit is straight up teaching homosexuality is accepted and expected for your children at an early age.

Becauze homozexuality is badd

Infecting everything with more Feminist propaganda shit. I don't care really but it annoys me that this is becoming 'the norm'.

QUICK, EVERYBODY CARE WHO SOMEONE ELSE FUCKS!

I don't give a fuck that they're in there.
The reason I was grumpy was because they can't just put it there, they have to have a thousand lefty bloggers and "journalists" going ape shit over it, going "SO PROGRESSIVE!"

Even if I'm ok with something, Having it shoved down my throat like it's a huge special thing makes me angry.
This isn't helping them look normal, if that's even what they want.

Was there actually outrage or just a few people saying something like "lol fags" and the media running it as anti-LGBTBBQ riots outside the cinemas.

There's literally no evidence they're even fucking lesbians beyond walking together

It could easily just be two friends walking through a park

Why is background characters who appear briefly shocking but the VA of the main character being an actual lesbian is okay? People don't make sense.

Yea I mean, what exactly has people so outraged over "Jewish Propaganda Piece Designed For Childrens Consumption #4326345" - it's not really that different from all the other Jewish propaganda pieces designed for childrens consumption.

>3%< of the population
>but hey let's throw them into a children's movie to show how progressive we are

Virtue signalling at the expense of a children's movie. Seriously, someone at some point in the production process had to say
>wouldn't be great artistic direction if they were lesbos?
This was a conscious choice.

I had no idea there was a lesbian couple in Finding Dory, and if I did I wouldn't care and I bet even 95% of Evangelical Christians in the Deep South didn't give a fuck. Fucking progressive cunts just saw the lesbian couple and their "I MUST DEFEND THEM ON THE INTERNET" alarms started sounding so they went searching for twitter posts that called them dykes and promoted them as "the evil homophobia that must be conquered"

Are they incestuous lesbians?

Because they look like they're related.

So was the movie good?

no one is enraged about that except homos pretending to be conservatives so that homos can continue to whine about being opressed

Thats what I would say too. They appeared less than a minute I think on screen and there wasnt really anything about same sex couples as much of a message.

Somehow they were able to rub their cooches together and summon a baby from the demons of celtzar.

Because sheltered Christians think "the gay agenda" includes "indoctrinating the youth."

They think people choose to be harassed, ridiculed, and treated like second-class citizens, you see.

I don't think anybody even cares about Finding Dory.

I dont give a shit desu. One of the animators is probably a dyke or something.

The truth is nobody cared

They fake this shit now

They pretend like they're being attacked for their little diversity bullshit so that they can get more sympathy viewers

desu i don't give a shit about this movie

this

A film for kids. They don't need to be taught to accept alternative lifestyles through a medium such as this. In their tiny little spongelike brains they'll accept this as normal.

I'm only one person but I'll be boycotting the film. My son won't see it. T b h I never felt comfortable with giving that ellen chick a role in the original film.

DORY DIES.

I just saved y'all $12

this is the first time i've heard about it; so i'm going to assume no one cares and the studio needs sympathy views

thanks desu senpai

90% of child abuse is committed by men and more than half of it is against little boys.

Cute skinny lesbians are the purest form of love. Fatties dont count as real people.

>eating pussy is wrong
found the faggot

only retards cry about a kid's movie

You should be scared, pol. this brave step completely revolutionized the children's movie/tv scene. no longer will gay children be discriminated against. we will finally have gay character quotas in every movie and TV show. your old bigoted worldview was literally killed by a short clip of two life partners and their child.

>people get mad about lesbians

This is what dykes with a victimhood identity actually believe.

This is actually a big deal, bcos kids are going to see this movie in droves and to at least some of them this is going to go.some way to.normalize homosexual relationships.

In a fascist society, like we want to see, homosexuality is prohibited. Kids cannot be shown this kind of shit. It's gone too far. This ride won't stop. We'll never see the fascist society we want to see, Sup Forums, cos GOD DAMNIT WE CARE! But it's gone too far.

Save yourselves, think free, but never expect victory, it's gone now.

>>people get mad about lesbians
You must be new here. 90% of Sup Forums virgins rage and scream about lesbians because they cant understand how women could possibly not be interested in them.

Wouldn't be a surprice, it's disney after all. You see orphans, lone mothers, lone fathers, disfunctional families in almost every movie

>You see orphans, lone mothers, lone fathers, disfunctional families in almost every movie
so just like real life in Argentina?

yeah sure, lesbians looks like that hahahaha nice try pixar

They put them in the movie for brownie points from the SJWs

>3rd world country
>3rd world education
>all lesbians are fat and ugly cuz Sup Forums told me so!
oh you

SO

FUCKING

PROGRESSIVE

FUCKING

WHITE

MALE

SHITLORDS

ARE

THE

DEVIL

>Tumblr image name
>Canadian Flag
>Virginity mentioned
0/10. Get creative m8.

did someone say progressive?
youtube.com/watch?v=KwigmIDpRV0

Why does Cucknada produce the worst posters now a days? I remember when Cucknada was irrelevant in terms of shitposting, but now they've surpassed the Australians. Did the cuck they elected cause this?

lesbians don't really exist

If you are a woman then yes it is wrong

Homosexuality is disgusting, unnatural, and should be re-criminalised as soon as possible

What are you talking about, user? Homosexuals are normal people, like you and me.

what are dykes?

Yeah, except for bolt and bee movie, those are alighned to Canadian refined tastes

yes
>not using tumblr to find images
your own loss. If you ignore all discussion tumblr isnt half bad for finding pictures.
Let me guess, you have no idea how tumblr works because you've never used it before and just take everything Sup Forums tells you as fact. How silly.

I'm tired of animated film companies thinking they have a right or an obligation to teach little kids that being gay is ok. Being gay is not ok.

Disney loves promoting the most perverted shit.

then why are you such a faggot?
>except for bolt and bee movie
iv never seen those movies, care to elaborate?

lesbian jews...that's a bad combo. i can't imagine how obnoxious they would be in a conversation.

They even forced him to have fishmouth.

>itt
>yeah, na. Sup Forums is fine with homosexuals in children's cartoons...

This is what it's come to. Can anybody give any kind of clarification what exactly we stand for these days?

As I'm getting mixed messages from the majority populace of Sup Forums.

Promoting the degeneracy of white social values that Jews in Hollywood and all around the world desire.

its almost like Sup Forums isnt a hivemind and different people can have different opinions about different things! Golly gee do you want this to turn into tumblr or facebook where everyone has to have the exact same opinions?

>lesbians are the purest form of love

I wouldn't be so sure about that. Their relationships are abusive as fuck:

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)'s 2010 National Intimate Partner and Sexual Violence Survey reports on the lifetime prevalence of rape, physical violence or stalking by an intimate partner, focusing for the first time on victimization by sexual orientation. It finds a victimization prevalence of 43.8 percent for lesbians, making it the second most affected group after bisexual women (61.1 percent), ahead of bisexual men (37.3 percent), heterosexual women (35 percent), heterosexual men (29 percent) and homosexual men (26 percent).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domestic_violence_in_lesbian_relationships

cdc.gov/violenceprevention/pdf/nisvs_sofindings.pdf

>Being authoritarian

Not even once

the vast majority of abusive "lesbians" are manly disgusting dykes who dress act and look like men and are basically FtM's in denial. They dont count as real lesbians sorry. You have to look and behave like a girl to be a girl. All of those gross butch lesbians are just transexuals who cant admit it.

You have it backwards.

The butch bull dykes ARE the real lesbians.

The thin attractive ones are known as "lipstick lesbians" or "LUGs" (lesbian until graduation). They view it as a fad or a stage, not a way of life.

Do they ever insinuate they're lesbian, or are people going 'oh two women together? must be lesbian!'

This is false. Do i really need to keep posting pictures of cute lesbians getting married? How fucking stupid are you to think its just a phase when they are getting married?

Its another Jewish trick.

There is no actual outrage, at least not enough to warrant any article.

The studio on the another hand will lie and exaggerate to say that there is a shit ton of outrage.

This will drum up attention towards a sequel that no one asked for or cares about. They might even get a dollar or two from gullible liberals who feel that its their misplaced duty to see the film.

>faggot detected
Yeah, like the other day I posted some video in /fit/ cause that's what the boards for... It's called /Politically Inncorrect/ for a reason sperg.

Yeah, you can post what ever you want within the realm of free speech. But this entire board was created to house a certain board culture, culture being socially enforced rules; and asking clarification on what that current culture is, is perfectly fine.

Unless your an autistic sperg that'd strawman and wordsmith to be a spaz and blight on this earth.

>I've known 3 lesbians in my life
>Literally all of them have cheated on their partners in front of me at parties or social gatherings when their partners weren't there

I mean, I didn't mind because 2/3 of their partners were cankerous whores. The one that wasn't I told pretty much the day after. She confronted her partner about it, they got in a huge fight she got stabbed and now her partner's in jail waiting to be sentenced.

I just don't get why they need to shoehorn any romantic plot in a Pixar movie.

That being said, Ellen Degeneres DOES voice Dory

>Bug Chaser
>POZ
>Chasing Boy

What the fuck am I reading.

Forcing the Gay-agenda and Cultural marxism

Cry more cuck.

>says the moose fucker

Wow something no one that saw the film noticed!

>look mom i can tell lies on the internet and everyone is going to believe me!
>why would anyone just lie on the internet?

>>faggot detected
im the opposite of a faggot but ok hun. Are you unironically upset because Sup Forums isnt some circlejerk? fuck off back to facebook if you want everyone to mindlessly agree to things.

who fucking cares?

are Christians objectively the most cucked religion?

You've completely lost control of your country. Even Trump doesn't pander to you anymore

The truth.

i was gonna make fun of your country but 3rd world countries are no laughing matter.

Conservative from a conservative family in a small town in The South. I personally haven't seen any outrage, or indeed any mention at all from actual people.

So you admit fags commit almost all the child rape

this

no. im not exactly sure but most of it is men raping little girls. There are a lot of men who rape little boys tho. Gay men are so gross...

Real homos aren't going apeshit over this. Only edgy fake homos who are doing it just to push boundaries are.

i believe it has something to do with willingly getting HIV. the pinnacle of degeneracy pretty much. i mean behind almost every fucked up fetish there is some point but i really don't see the appeal of this

Well it's it is Australia. Melbourne is their Toronto

>Christianity functions as a single unit
>atheist canadian dogfuckers actually believe this

at least Mudslimes can control their women and stamp out degeneracy

This pic reminds me.
>Like 9 years old
>Sleepover at friends house
>His 16 year old sister had a slumber party that night
>I sneak into his sister's room with another friend at like 3 AM
>Two of the girls are naked in the same sleeping bag, the back girls boobs are pressed against the other's back
>mfw

>Two Women together
>Not even holding hand
>FUCKING DYKES REEEEEE
Fucking /u/

its not uncommon for girls these days to experiment sexually. They probably werent lesbians, girls are just naturally very bisexual.

Ted Cruz 2016

Protect muh Christian values from spooky faggots.

>still doesn't address the main argument, that asking about the current state of culture, isn't something to filp out about
>resorts to "GO BAK 2 REDDIT" or "GO TO FACEBOOK!"

The irony here is that I didn't call for Mod interference or new rules to conform Sup Forums, just self reflection.

Then a sperg like you comes around, and throws a bitch fit fag-out about criticism, and calls for me to leave to Facebook cause you don't like said opinion.

Literally cannot handle Sup Forums, collectively asking itself about the stamp of approval supported positions, because you want to pretend to be free speech but also a safespace.

Free Speech doesn't mean anti-conformity faggot.