twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

And yet trump is still richer
Kek good job Clintons

>being this dumb

>corporate donors vs individual small donations
are they retarded?

>corporations paid Clinton nine times as much as Trump
is this bad

Someone's trying to raise money vs someone that isn't. No wonder people that can't understand this support HRC.

Whats dumn m8 there is literally no comparing eachothers ability to gain capital lol

How much more saudi money did she accept

[redacted] your account!

25 million came from Saudi Arabia

At least trump supporters didn't kill 49 people in Orlando...
>archive.is/fqGfh

Raising money for their CAMPAIGN.
This means SHILLARY has raised and will use NINE TIMES more of the taxpayers money than Trump.

>HURR DURR WE'RE NOT LIKE BERNIE FAILURES WHO HAVE TO PAY BERNIE :^)

>le $100,000 fundraising email

Holy fuck trump is KEKED

why do they put a period at the start of the post?

if you start a tweet with @, only the person @d at sees it on their timeline

raising money in a primary is super impressive since it shows your viability as a candidate and support from either people or the establishment.

Raising money once the general comes around is a given, and is only really a positive if that money comes from large numbers of small donors.

NINE TIMES

$25 mill of it from middle east investors.

>Blumenthal

The feminist hero takes money from fucking Saudi Arabia.

WHO WOULD HAVE SEEN THAT COMING.

And op, you know Trump has been playing it smart. If he needed the money, he would get it. Clinton isn't spending her own politically made fortune on a campaign when asshats like Clooney and Spielberg will give her a million dollars a pop just for being a fucking democrat. I look forward to watching them lose.

it's pretty much over now. let's pack it up guys and give the Republican nomination to bernie

And suddenly all the bots/shills are gone. Sad.

Banks and Saudis have alot of money.

democrats commit most violent crime

Bernie lost tho......

drump is 5 billion dollars in debt
his net worth is 4

Fun fact: Clinton has more campaign staff in Ohio alone than Trump has throughout the country.

Trump's campaign is a total train wreck. Let's just hold the election now to put him out of his misery.

Zionists SHITHEADS hate Trump that s why .

Oh and let s not forget anout saudi arabia , qatar etc

>Trump

>Rich

>Trump's campaign is a total train wreck.
Which is why he virtually led all polls since last Sumner

Which is why he actually won primaries

Which is why he is now the Republican Nominee

gold

she wishes she could skip the debates and have the election today

who is this meme?

The general is a totally different ball game to the primaries you colossal idiot. Trump can't win by pandering to the Republican base anymore.

When is the first debate, I wanna book off work so I can be max comfy while watching it

>Trump can't win by pandering to the Republican base anymore.

Congratulations on ignoring said party trying to stop him

Good job on forgetting literally everything Trump has said in the pass year that has been claimed by said Republicans is not good for him as nominee

Convinced me
we #cruzmissile now

When did Trump ever pander to the base?

This isnt a fucking game, kid, this is my life. Live on the Alaskan tundra for a year and we'll see how your habits change when you come out the other side. You wake up and spit your morning loogie down the sink. I swallow it for sustenance. You're the kind who throws away bad milk. I make sour cream. You tie your shoes before you leave the house. I use one long lace between them both to save $ on shoelaces, faggot. I shit in a diaper for a year cause I couldnt afford to flush. Ever heard of a lambskin condom? I fuck lambs with a condom.. cause women are just to pricey. I have a mustache, cause it gets me free hotdogs. You're up a paddle without a creek, richboy. Ill only tell you once: I keep my promises kid, cause I cant afford to lie.

Clinton supporters bragging how paid-for their candidate is.

Welcome to real politics. The insider that promises to bob the most knobs gets the money.

Trump said fuck em, he doesn't need their money. He can make America great again precisely because he can't be bought.

What is she trying to point out exactly?

>(((Blumenthal)))

I couldn't tell you. I doubt he made any money, shit ain't free even if you own the place, and if he didn't do anything for the books they'd just complain about him taking unfair advantage of his property ownership.

Exactly. It's like they don't understand basic accounting. Do they really not understand that people who own several businesses and organizations can't just go mixing all the money and assets together without fucking the books up? Jesus christ liberals are retarded.

I think it's willful ignorance at this point, I make a fucking pittance and I understand it.

HAHA GOD DAMN HES BRILLIANT
A great campaign was already won against her
All he has to do is dig up all the old, free attack ads and people love it

who needs a campaign manager?

this is like people complaining when a subsidy pays another subsidy owned by the same parent company for services.

This is how business works. You think the Mar-a-Lago is just going to write all those expenses off because Trump owns it? as if he doesn't have managers and accountants that keep that place up?

Doesnt this just prove trump isnt bought unlike hillary who probably got that money from wall street

>underdog patriot battles against the corporate-political machine

Ahem....
ON TIME
UNDER BUDGET

>plebs don't even read the Art of the Deal

>Liberals think money in politics is a good thing when Clinton gets more of it
If they weren't the most massive hypocrites in all of mankind they would be praising Trump for keeping money out of politics now.

He paid his own resort to host him speaking to his supporters. Literally genius. People shit all over him for it.

Fun fact: Trump has a massive number of people involved in his campaign, but almost all of them are doing it for free.

Source: I'm trying to get a paid position and it's like testing for the Green Berets

What's so bad about running with less money? Would he go bankrupt from it?

She is funded by the filthy Arabs who want to inject their semen in America's asshole