JEREMY CLARKSON AND JAMES MAY - TRAITORS TO GREAT BRITAIN

How do you Brits feel about 2 of the biggest British presenters betraying your country?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3650457/Jeremy-Clarkson-James-finally-agree-Staying-EU-make-harder-film-Grand-Tour-motoring-show.html?ito=social-facebook

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3650457/Jeremy-Clarkson-James-finally-agree-Staying-EU-make-harder-film-Grand-Tour-motoring-show.html?ito=social-facebook
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FFS, they're shilling for Bezos.
They're making 'fuck you' money now, so, they are full blown whores

what of the welsh corgi known as hammond

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3650457/Jeremy-Clarkson-James-finally-agree-Staying-EU-make-harder-film-Grand-Tour-motoring-show.html?ito=social-facebook
So they only wanna stay because otherwise filming cross country would be hell for them, cant blame them.

This is actually extremely depressing to me. Certain things prevent me from enjoying stuff. Like when I saw Maynard talking shit about Trump, ruined Tool for me. Now I don't want to watch The Grand Tour.

Fuck this really depresses me.

Kek

I think if their job didn't require them to drive all around Europe, they would probably be full blown Brexit.

>Clarkson and May agree that Britain staying in the EU is better, stronger, safer
But that's not what they said! They didn't talk about anything like that at all!

They only said they'd have to deal with a lot of paperwork and bureaucracy to get from the UK to the EU to film shit, which would be a problem for their show.

>that they are no longer in

oh please. These guys are big enough that they wouldn't be troubled anywhere they go in Europe.

My feeling is they are cowtowing to European automakers. German car makers send no less than 1/3rd of their cars to Britain.

Jez pulling a favour for his m8 Cameron. Remain is getting increasingly desperate.

Nah, Clarkson has said many times through the years that he supports the EU.

It's the one thing I could never agree with him on, but i made peace with the fact that anyone in the media won't agree with a lot of the things I think a long time ago.

I like Tool too, but Maynard is an all around faggot.

I prefer orchestral music anyways.

does the eu not issue visas to non-eu members for work? or would the eu make it harder for brits to get visas out of spite

Really? I remember when they went to Spain he wouldnt stop complaining about how Britain paid for all their Ghost Towns and giant highways that no one fucking used. He even told the guy at a toll gate "Sorry I've already paid for this, I'm British"

On topic though they're saying its more for the convenience of filming's sake. I imagine it's much more expensive to film if Britain leaves the EU and they have to either A) Issue their whole current film crew with visas or B) Hire foreign film crews who aren't familiar with their format.

>WTF...I hate The Grand Tour now.
Why let political differences affect your enjoyment? Do enough research and there'll be no one left you like.
See

Brexitfags = BTFO.

Literally the spokesmen for all of Britain are against it!

Usually it's just better to enjoy music for what it is, then to look into the artist's political views

That's just like them, though.
>But it WILL make buying a Ferrari next to impossible, never mind driving across the Chunnel.

Plus the Stig would have to sit in quarantine for 3 months every time the new presenters try to bring him to EU.

If the EU was right of center then guys on pol would love it. Honestly it'd be god-tier.

And yet watching his 50 year celebration for the Jaguar E type had convinced me otherwise.

If the EU wasn't shit then people would think it wasn't shit?

I think I'm following