Alright, Sup Forums, what is your plan to take over the United States of America?

Alright, Sup Forums, what is your plan to take over the United States of America?

I live in Wyoming.

Our plan is to laugh at you faggots while you try to fuck a football.

We have enough freedom.
Fuck off.
We're full.

What the fuck do you think we've been doing?

take over? It's got 10x the population and heavily armed.

Why not just run an elaborate ARG that recruits people to spy and report in and pyramid scheme then, run it under the guise of a relgion just for the legal purpose of no one talking about it. and make it so they frown on crimes...

get BSDM and gun activists in it, and you'll pull in the left and the rights easily....

wait for relgion to kill itself.

Wait for it to collapse after this election.

Sup Forums is a board of peace.

Alright, I live in Michigan, I think we can pull our gangs together and run guns to every disgruntled american citizen not happy with corporations, (I'm looking at you poor people!) and occupying with armed resistance every military base in america, using those resources.

were planning to take back america from the leftists that hijacked it

Raise enough money to buyout large media corporations. Buyout the jews running it, force them out of subsidiaries. Use media subversion against jewish and liberal influence.

Bump, this shit is important.

Hello FBi

This is theoretical.

get rid of niggers and deport the spics

Spics? And niggers have gangs, train them, you have an army.

My genius, diabolical plan is to do nothing and watch it implode.

The situatiuon is that, YOU, come out on top.

spics means niggers but for mexicans

seize the means of production

Ahh, even more soldiers then, to fight the corrupt corporations and the 1%

i personally think niggers and spics are not skilled enough to fight along whites but there could be separate regiments

Cannon fodder for the white spec ops.

It's a two fold plan.
Step 1 Vote for Trump.
Step 2 Make America great again