Russia Uses Cluster Bombs In Syria

Russian state television accidentally broadcasts evidence that Moscow uses cluster bombs in Syria
meduza.io/en/news/2016/06/20/russian-state-television-accidentally-broadcasts-evidence-that-moscow-uses-cluster-bombs-in-syria

Russia has repeatedly faced accusations that it uses cluster munitions in Syria. This claim was even made in an Amnesty International report published in December 2015. In response to the report, Defense Ministry spokesperson Igor Konashenkov said that Russian aircraft do not use cluster bombs and insisted that Moscow doesn't even operate an airbase in Khmeimim.

The 2010 Convention on Cluster Munitions prohibits the use of cluster bombs. However, the world’s largest manufacturers of this weapon—namely Russia, the United States, and China—have refused to ratify the treaty.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yNzxLlPXLfg
youtube.com/watch?v=11yMXdJ1BT8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

CANT CUSINE THE PUTIN

>The 2010 Convention on Cluster Munitions prohibits the use of cluster bombs. However, the world’s largest manufacturers of this weapon—namely Russia, the United States, and China—have refused to ratify the treaty.

Damn right son.

BAN ASSAULT BOMBS

god damn. that looks effective

Good, I hope after the Syrian Civil war cools down a Syrian will step on the bombs, that way they won't forget.

>US refused to sign
thank god

Too effective. I think the reason people get all uptight about them is because of increased chances of civilian casualties and damage to surrounding land. Gets the fucking job done though.

Nice.

I'm a fan of the white phosphorous.

youtube.com/watch?v=yNzxLlPXLfg

Especially when it gets on the skin and you can't put it out with water. Or when it touches metal and it runs out of oxygen, and it starts producing Carcinogenic gases.

Literally I'm OK with this. I'm not a shil BTW

I knew a tanker from Vietnam who saw extensive use of WP. As he recalls the only sure way to get it to stop burning was to remove the contacted skin with whatever sharp object you had handy. You're fucked if you breathe in the fumes though because then it starts burning the insides of your lungs.

You would have to be retarded or an absolute cuck to even think about getting rid of cluster bombs.
They kill tanks and vehicles like nothing else.

Just look at the Gulf war and the Russian attacks on Ukraine Military.

Regarding Russia and RT... they lie all the time.

Its one thing to use cluster munitions on troops in the open or tanks. It's another to drop it on civilians. Incendiary on a city is fucking brutal and using regular ones result in kids picking them up and getting blown in half. The Saudis got in trouble for this in Yemen and keep doing it. However, they tend to use censor fused EFP cluster munitions against guys in saddles which is beyond retarded.

Fuck amnesty, the mudslimes in the area of the cluster bombs are fucking salafist barbarians. They had every inch of napalm on their skin coming.

>russia uses indiscriminate cluster munitions and causes innocent loss of life

>america uses highly sophisticated drone strikes and still causes innocent loss of life at things like birthday parties, weddings, and funerals

which one is worse?

Which one is better?

>What if we had a drone that dropped cluster bombs

None really, when you kill Cockroches with Raid do you declare that Chemical Warfare?

I fail to see the problem

Kill your enemy, Clean and simple, no rape, no plundering, just DO IT!

Fund it!

You can never have enough freedoms!

Also: the F-16 literally looks like a chasing eagle in this footage. FUCK YEAH!

I really don't even care. I am pretty sure war is about killing the other guys so, sounds like they are doing the right thing to me.

Who ever made rules for war is not that bright tbqh familia.

good kill the fucking sandniggers

Cool, nothing will happen except Russia using more cluster bombs

they used them in colombia against the FARC and they are awesome. anything in a 100 meters radius is gone.

So what? They're bombing terrorist controlled zones, armed with weapons our fucking government gave them. There are no civilians.

the ones that don't explode hurt civilians; mostly kids.

Some time ago it was the pope. Proto SJW tbqh

These people in the Geneva Convention are fucking stupid.

Morality my ass, as long as it speeds up the war and our boys come home quicker I'm pretty much fine with cluster munitions.

If they didn't sign the treaty then why the fuck should they care?

EDGY DUDE

If wanting to end a war quickly means im edgy then ok, fucking leaves are double thinking bastards. Go back to selling your guns you SJW.

Beautiful

>oh no Russia using cluster munitions!

What is anyone going to do about it? Obama going to draw another red line in the sand again and pussy out like the bitch ass nigger he is?

good. Blow them skyhigh russia

Syria is a cluster fuck.

Apt munitions are apt.

Speaking of Syria, with the recent Jo Cox incident, is the curse real?

>meduza.io/en/

>see west our government use cluster bombs please invade please destroy russia we will obey you russia must be a puppet state of The Great United States of America please invade everything Russian is bad, everything American is good and for prosperity of humanity

What a cucks. Please ddos this liberal shit. How can liberalism be such shit?

FUCK EM

>What if we had cluster bomb that were drones themselves

>I'm a fan of the white phosphorous.
Same
youtube.com/watch?v=11yMXdJ1BT8

Can't wait till tactical nukes are used in Syria.

this guy gets it

The one that kills the most people obviously