Neutral Milk Hotel, King Crimson, Kanye West, Animal Collective and Death Grips are fine I guess

Neutral Milk Hotel, King Crimson, Kanye West, Animal Collective and Death Grips are fine I guess.

But if you shit on this album, you're more pretentious than the shit music that you pretend to like for hipster points.

That was a quick 10 seconds to find out it was shit and you're a faggot.

Fuck, you weren't kidding.....

by far the worst emocore album ever

Lol so what band is Sup Forums telling you to listen to this week? You guys still fapping over KPOP? Is this week's theme "piss stained white panties" edition?

Jeff Mangum can't sing for shit and Animal Collective sounds like 10 songs played at once, but you tone deaf hipsters still eat it up.

Not him, and I don't listen to any of that, but Silverstein is some real faggot shit my man.

Which one is the best?

I'm predicting that you'll say Sunny Day Real Estate or Mineral or some other unlistenable hipster bullshit.

I'm okay with being a faggot. As long as the rest of the Sup Forums collective can recognize that their collective taste in music is faggot shit as well.

You're not cool because you like Captain Beefheart, guys. It sucks too. Get off your high horses.

Nah dude you just listen to some real faggot shit.

So do you fake non-conformists. Lol. There's something to be admired with how you pretend to like shitty music just to impress strangers on the internet despite the fact that nobody in high school will notice you.

It's okay, though. I went through a phase once where all I'd listen to was OK Computer. I was convinced that it was brilliant.

I browse this board less than once a month and when I do I just listen to albums randomly without reading threads and I decide what I like for myself. I have a very relaxed taste in music so I can appreciate 90% of the random shit I hear so it's extra pathetic that whatever this is repulsed me within the first 10 seconds. I like a lot of music that most people would think is shit, but I don't go parading it around telling everyone else to like it a faggot.

Haha yeah bro!!! True non-conformists unite! Silverstein for life!

Once a month is far too often to be on this board. You might get infected! You should probably detox man. If you stay here too long, you'll probably start listening to Sup Forumscore, which is the shitty music that everyone here likes and refuses to criticize or else they'll be ostracized because it's artsy and abstract.

Leave while you still have a chance.

IT'S NOT TOO LATE.

RUN!!!

Now you've got it!!!

Isn't this better than the shit that Sup Forums says you should like? After a few listens, you won't miss the noisy guitar squeals of Sonic Youth and My Bloody Valentine anymore. You'll save so much money on ibuprofen from the headaches that shoegaze caused you to have.

>or else they'll be ostracized because it's artsy and abstract.
Not really. People here talk about Lorde and Carly Rae Jepsen.

Which is somehow more heterosexual than the bullshit you just posted.

You're too young to be on Sup Forums

DAD DAD DAD DAD DAD DAD

Lmfao

Hey now, don't talk shit about Lorde and Carly Rae Jepsen.

Your Lord and Savior Anthony Fantano gives them good reviews. Didn't you know that it's a cardinal sin to go against anything he says on here?

If you keep talking back against this board they're gonna report you to the Sup Forums police. And they'll call you a pleb with shit taste, and stuff. I'm just trying to protect you, man.

Don't end up like the people who develop individual taste and go against the rigid set of albums you have to like and dislike to post on here.

My favorite artist is never talked about here.

The difference is it's not school shooter music like you just posted.

If you took that album and posted it anywhere you'd be made fun of. Its hot topic faggot shit.

Diary is a fucking great album, and Mineral have some good songs. Silverstein made really faddish emo during it's mainstream peak. You might have fond memories of the album, but it's really doesn't compare to the albums like Tell All Your Friends or The Devil and God are Raging Inside Me.

Dude don't talk about school shooters on here. I mean sure Elliot Rodger went on his rampage a few years ago but it's still too soon.

Especially on Sup Forums. Everyone on here probably feels bad enough for their shit tastes, you don't want to push anybody over the edge. Come on now, I'm just trying to protect you.

>This fucking thread
Holy fucking shit dude

>Tell All Your Friends or The Devil and God are Raging Inside Me.

Both of those albums are great but be careful talking about them here, you'll just get called a faggot who likes school shooter music.

This is the most obvious bait. Good job op, you just ratted yourself out

I have no idea what you're talking about, nigger. I am a faithful Sup Forumstant and my favorite band is Death Grips, as can be clearly seen in the pic related.

Simply ebin

Both of those albums are discussed pretty often here and are held in pretty good regard, especially TDAGARIM. Both are arguably the best emo album of the period, but Silverstein really didn't make good music. Diary is the seminal emo album and honestly one of the best albums I have ever listened to. It's a little front loaded but the writing and imagery are incredible. It's one of those albums that just sounds natural and gives you the sensation that it HAD to be made.

Will Goldsmith fucking kills it on the drums on that album too.

If only you simpletons could operate on my level, then we could have an intellectual conversation about music. But alas, I am plagued with only being around inferior intellects, even here, the intellectual bastion of Sup Forums.

I thought at least, the brilliant minds of Sup Forums could match mine.

silverstein fuckin sucks donkey dick

Haven't seen Tell All Your Friends discussed on here, but Sup Forums does have a collective boner over Brand New.

Diary is sadboi bullshit. The drumming is cool tho, you're right about that.

My mind>Your mind

Thanks for your well thought-out input.

Can you tell me what other bands fuckin sucks donkey dick?

Thankfully I can still get high off of the euphoria of my own intellect.

I breathe in and my lungs are filled with the exhilaration, the excitement of my own superiority.

It is the only thing that keeps me alive in this sad, hedonistic age of fools such as yourselves.

>2cool4u fags can't like fucking Silverstein

it's actually good you guys cmon

If you're so smart then,why are you here?

Preach.

fucking quads of truth

I was led to believe that Sup Forums was a haven for the intellectual and the gifted, but I was wrong.

I thought that Sup Forums was full of free thinkers and a bastion for free discussion, but it appears that most of the users here only enjoy the same handful of albums, and the rest are shunned.

What a shame.

It's literally just as good as Sunny Day Real Estate but one didn't get as much attention lmao. Fucking hipsters will eat anything up that the internet tells them to, as long as teenagers and Hot Topic can't get their hands on it.

>I was led to believe that Sup Forums was a haven for the intellectual and the gifted, but I was wrong.
You must be fucking retarded then

I'm only "fucking retarded" in simple minds such as your own, who cannot comprehend the higher dimensions that I perceive reality in. Try again, kiddo.

>Tripfag
>Higher dimension

Study quantum mechanics and advanced philosophy for a few years and then you might have half a chance of competing with my superior mind. Not that you'd make it far.

>Noko
>Tripfag

This thread is retarded, even for Sup Forums

>Even for Sup Forums

I'm glad you at least realize how retarded Sup Forums is

What does Sup Forums think about Thursday? Full Collapse is often considered their best. I get it if some people consider them sort of generic emo/post-hardcore, but I like them.

>Study quantum mechanics and advanced philosophy
>Implying

I'm sure that Sup Forums thinks that Thursday is faggot hot topic core school shooter pleb shit.

But I think they're pretty good.

I am a huge Silverstein fan but that album is not flaw free

I see that you're green texting my argument to avoid make a response. This is a surrender.

I take it that you concede to my intellect. That's what I wanted. Your input is no longer needed, thank you for participating. Further participation in this thread will be ignored as you are an inferior intellect and further exposure to communication with you may degrade my own intelligence.

Thank you for your participation in this thread. I hope that you learned something, since nobody else did.

Why are you posting on Sup Forums if you're a huge Silverstein fan?

These guys are out to get you!

>Sup Forums
>Learning