52/100

52/100

"quite priviledged"

the test boils down to: if you are FUCKING A WHITE MALE you are priviledged, and if you are a white male without mental disorders you are super-ultra-giga priviledge king.

Other urls found in this thread:

salliemae.com/
buzzfeed.com/regajha/how-privileged-are-you?utm_term=.rwQjP1EEm#.nwM27NddD
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>implying OP isnt just a shill from jizzfeed trying to get ad revenue

57/100 for me

45 kek

Less privileged than the writers at Buzzfeed

>You live with 23 out of 100 points of privilege.

I'm poor as shit and i piece of shit but a I guess being a white male gets me 15 points right off the bat.

>buzzfeed
Fuck outa here

68/100 get on my level

>KIKING INTENSIFIES.

Why are Jews such evil monsters Sup Forums ?

>immortal thanks to Jesus Christ
More than I deserve but glad to accept it because it is a gift from God.

71 out of 100 points

I go to be hungry on purpose, to save money and diet

You live with 29 out of 100 points of privilege.

You're not privileged at all. You grew up with an intersectional, complicated identity, and life never let you forget it. You've had your fair share of struggles, and you've worked hard to overcome them. We do not live in an ideal world and you had to learn that the hard way. It is not your responsibility to educate those with more advantages than you, but if you decide you want to, go ahead and send them this quiz. Hopefully it will help.

>white south african
>got bullied a fuck ton for being white
Ayy i have no priviledge. I am a straight white male and i fucking win

if you're a "white south african" you're not white. your skin may be pale but you're still african so you're still a nigger. go back to africa snow nigger.

Fuck you nigger my heritage is pure dutch. I'm probably more clean than you. Whites deserve to own africa. We came and conquered. Africa should be white

Someone should make and circulate a "How culturally insecure are you?" quiz that just rates how asspained/100 minorities are in so many questions.

Just use this quiz as a template and reverse all the questions.

Is this the new goth? I mean feminists and the goth/emo/scene trend have pretty much the exact same fashion. It's also about telling the world how your shit sandwich tastes worse than the rest of the world's shit sandwich.
>WOE IS ME, NO ONE CAN UNDERSTAND MY SUFFERING
>I'M GONNA TWEET ABOUT THIS ON MY 3000$ LAPTOP
>LOOK AT HOW GOOD YOU HAVE IT, DAMMIT
>IT'S NOT A PHASE, MOM

40/100

Check it shitlords

>full blown Colombian spic, born and raised
>have lived abroad ever since I was 13 (lived 1 year in U.S.A. When I was 8)
>currently finishing my trade in the U.S.

So Im not oppressed by the cis-white heteronormative patriarchy? No gibs for me? I am disappoint :(

>You live with 71 out of 100 points of privilege.

>Wishing for that 99

HAHAHA WASP HERE RAISED IN A MIDDLE CLASS NUCLEAR FAMILY SUCK IT BUZZFEED

B-but I'm not white!

Not privileged

"I don't know what 'Sallie Mae' is"
srsly

Typical cis white male spotted
Sallie Mae is a trusted student loan company providing college, graduate and undergraduate student loans. salliemae.com/

You guys are all fags, dykes and fairies

there I made every one here less privileged, deal with it

>You live with 76 out of 100 points of privilege.

26/100 Not privileged. I just don't give any kind of a shit about fags and fag culture. Couldn't impact me less. So I sucked a dick or two. Took it a couple times in the ass. Who cares. Never bragged about it but never lied about it so I was never bullied and so on and so forth. I got married, put the gay shit behind me and turned into a productive member of society.
Also if you include locker room humor or the general banter of men, you can leave a lot of those boxes unchecked. I've been cat called by my buddies when I had to go into the first sergeant's office in PT gear. I chose silkies (pic relevant but with a shirt on). They weren't going to sexually assault me. They were joking. They never knew that I've had a man's penis in my mouth. But the poll wants you to be honest so since jokes are micro aggressions, according to SJW dogma, you have to include those as well.
This poll is just insane and it makes me laugh.

Who hasn't been called a fag?

Everyone I know has been called a fag at least once. I make sure of it.

Excuse me my privilege is only 51 so you have to be nice to me.

Joke's on you. I never even considered college

Something about privileges and

check 'em

You're not privileged enough to get doubles, but I am.

>are you fine?
>you must be priveleged

I love how these privilege tests never take wealth in account so rich first world degenerates can play into the oppression olympics.

>72/100
>not even white

How the fuck did you guys actually click all the way through that? Also, ctrl+F reveals nothing about height. Studies show than being white and a manlet is just as being black and a tallfag, yet no one recognizes this.

37/100
b-b-but i'm white

>buzzfeed.com/regajha/how-privileged-are-you?utm_term=.rwQjP1EEm#.nwM27NddD

This test is shit. I'm a cishet FUCKING WHITE MALE and so I should score in the top, right?

Well, I did a super lawyer-ly reading of the questions and came out with 35/100, not privileged-- take that, Cuckzfeed.

25/100 shit privs

Also a white cis male reporting in, 29/100. Thought I would be top tier.

Apparently a white man as myself isn't privileged? I think BuzzFeed might be improving.

I thought I was doing good until we got to the poor and suicidal parts, then my score went way down.

62. High score. Blow my ass you prissy ass faggots.

The checklist has way too many points on sexuality.

61/100

>born with a disposable spoon in my mouth
>grew up in shitty low end part of town
>parents we're both blue collar workers
>lived with other families in the same house
>passed high school with average GPA
>no scholarships
>going to community college instead of a 4 year university
>want to make money over the summer
>work hard labor instead

>mfw only reason why I'm "privileged" is because I'm a male who doesn't have to worry about 20,000 dollar student loans for a stupid liberal arts degree

>Not a high-school dropout privilege
>Not a gender-dysphoric freak privilege
>Air miles privilege
>Not homeless privilege
>Straight parents privilege
>Not a mental basketcase privilege
>Not a fat lard privilege
>Not a drug addict privilege

>Score of 82

So not being a degenerate, borderline retarded, impoverished & ugly piece of trash, and having air miles makes me privileged.

Also note how they use the word privilege. It's as if being an ape on the street shitting in my pants and doing drugs makes someone 'normal', while being a decent contributor to society makes someone better than normal.

68 lol

Still can't believe that I have 'air miles' privilege.

It appears someone with a private jet who's never had to fly American is less privileged than I am, since they never get to enjoy the ecstasy of AAdvantage.

>mfw it gave me an option to check "You are a man"

NOPE

Made it that far. What in the literal fuck was that anyway?!? Do people actually follow that shit?!? That was the most demoralizing, depressing, pointless "lets make everyone feel bad" shit EVER. God damn, that's not the American way at all, I've actually known people missing limbs and with industrial accidents that feel better about themselves than that website tries to make average people feel.

WHAT

THE

FAWK

White male with 39/100, not privileged. Get fucked cunt!

Im a straight white male and i got a 23/100. Im so pivledged.

>white
>male
>cis

>make $70k a year
>own my own house
>own two cars
>paid off all my student loans

>49 out of 100

Stop oppressing me, privilegedfags.

You live with 23 out of 100 points of privilege.

I'm a white male, but most of the bullying I've endured from SJWs has removed a lot of my privilege.

underrated post

>linking this trash here

damn i am quite privileged xD

>White Heterosexual Male
>Score 44 of 100
>high rank on victim chart
>Not privileged

>linking buzzfeed

0/10

Someone has a problem you don't have, that means you have a privilege. My favorite privilege is having-legs-privilege because I like to walk

>stupidity is now a privilege

poo in loo pajeet.
learn to read.

tl;dr: if you aint a fat obese redheaded gay black jewish arab tranny with acne and small boobs go fuck yourself.