Why are the media now shilling Libertarians wtf

Why are the media now shilling Libertarians wtf

Gonna tune in just to hear their platform still

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o_WBo4sfmi4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because Johnson is going to split the vote and win the election with 39%.

>repubs that wont vote for Turnip of Cunton vot for Johnson
>dems that wont vote for Cunton or Turnip vote for Johnson

Wolf Blitzer will announce it live on November 8.

it's their new angle. "anyone but trump" in order to try and draw people away from trump. they realize many people are going to trump because he's not hillary.

>new angle

Libertarians have been a legitimate third party since 1972, dumbass.

They hold hundreds of municipal and county offices across the country.

>He's RACIST
as much as i like the 'Feel the Johnson' meme he's not much more than an autistic neo-liberal

Because Gary Johnson is the only suitable presidential candidate, and has a good platform.

I hope Trump wins, but I recently registered as a Libertarian and will be voting for Johnson just to get the numbers up. Maybe we can have an effective third party after this election.

theyre trying to shill libertarians as much as possible to harm trump. gary johnson is a faggot and a traitor. and an open borders piece of shit.

"neo-liberal"
I hate this word
it's so empty of meaning

They've never been given mainstream media coverage like this until now.

if you live in a red state (like Texas), vote Johnson because there is a high chance we won't be getting candidates like Trump on the Republican ticket, and when it's libtards vs cuckservatives as usual, we're going to need a strong 3rd party option, one that has federal funding and access to debates

if you live in a swing state, don't risk it and vote Trump

Not true. David Koch's 1980 run got plenty of press.

You just live in a media-saturated time so you think it's new.

>serious political party

I hate to tell you, but I live in PA, one of the biggest swing states that Trump has to win.

>the meme

You're just sweating because you know Johnson will destroy Trump on the debate stage.

Yep. In a swing state, vote Trump. And I say that as a former Bernie supporter.

Solid Red/Blue states --> vote however the fuck you want cuz your vote doesn't matter.

you have to vote for Trump then. Pennsylvania has gone blue since Clinton and Trump's the one that can finally turn it red
Trump needs states like Michigan and Pennsylvania because I don't see him winning states like Nevada.

Because Hillary has commanded it of the MSM.

Phase 1 is to have her co conspirator Trump destroy the Republican party.

Phase 2 is to entice GOP voters with the illusion of a viable third party.

Gonna ignore because don't care

I voted Trump in the primary when I was registered Republican, and Trump won by a landslide in my county. The second I drive into Scranton, though, its hillary signs everywhere. If our whitest, most conservative city is going for hillary, there's no chance in hell PA is going trump.

I'm registered as a Libertarian now anyway, but I'll be living in NJ again before the election, so it doesn't matter at this point

Duuuuudeee pass the joiint brahh gimmee some weeed

but you also don't realize the difference between east coast democrats vs west coast democrats.

yes, west coast democrats are hopeless. They just see identity politics and trump being evil

east coast democrats have relatively more brains. A lot of them are hard core bernie supporters that feel cheated at the fact that they did not get their messiah. They see the corruption in the system, and they're willing to point a middle finger to it by voting Trump. This is what Trump's strategy has been. Rather than securing the bible belt and crossing their fingers with Ohio, Virginia, and Florida, Trump is aiming for traditionally blue states and trying to cause some change

dont let us down user

/thread

Everything CNN does is geared towards promoting Hillary and defeating Trump.

Why the fuck would I care about foreigners in a truly libertarian state? I would have 0 forced interaction with anyone

>implying this hurts the Republicans
The guy is a rebranded Democrat. His main policy was Gay Marriage one of the 2000 times he ran for president. Libertarians need to drop this guy and take themselves seriously.

East coast democrats aren't much different. They are smarter, but not when it comes to this election.

I know the guy that was bernie's campaign manager for northeast PA. He called me a privileged white male and then went on about income equality and education, and how higher taxes are good.

He then bragged about cashing his $5,000 check in the mail from bernie.

He's now laid off and still working at walmart, but he would never vote trump, nor would any of the bernie supporters I know.

Honestly, I don't want trump to win, his platform is retarded, but I don't want hillary to win even more. I wish Johnson had a chance, but trump is all we got.

old school liberals were the protestants, I think neo-liberal fits just fine.

yes, but do you see the difference? while he's completely off and is a bit of a manchild, he at least his talking about issues, issues Clinton will not touch.

west coast democrats are just about calling Trump racist and voting for Hillary's vagina

>implying that Libertarians give a fuck what republicant's or democraps think

We hate both of you fuckers.
Deal with it.

>Destory trump on stage
Literally a Democrat with new paint

>open borders
>good platform
wew

Yeah. The only reason the media is suddenly acknowledging a third party is to take votes from Trump.

youtube.com/watch?v=o_WBo4sfmi4

i doubt that.

he has basically no charisma and sounds like a complete cuck. and by sounds like i mean his voice literally screams i want big black dick in my wife.

Also john mcaffe should've won just because this election cycles already a shit show and seeing an insane old man ramble about some spic government taking his shit when hes asked about taxes wouldve been really funny

Stop by the Johnson General, lads.

I love how everyone is just telling Jill Stein to fuck off like no news coverage on that looney cunt.

Who's gonna strip?

also pro tip johnson doesn't have to win a majoriy. he just has to steal enough states so that no one else can get a majority. Which is surprisingly easy if the race between the other two candidates is really close.

At that point all the political elites trump has pissed off in the republican party will just vote not him into office.

>MSM legitimize vote stealing candidate with little residual damage to Hillary's campaign.

>why

Come on OP...You have to do better or you have to go back

#VoteJillNotHill

Don't you want an economy that is 100% green jobs?

Why do you hate green? Greeeeeeeen.

Jill Stein is a dumb cunt that ran against a nigger popular with Democrats in 2012 only Bernouts in heavy blue states will vote green. Bernie rejected her so the greens are not useful idiots. Plus being so anti corporate means media black out.

There is a difference, but not much of one. I'm sure there's a lot more trump supporters out here, I've honestly met about 5 bernie supporters in my life, and I've yet to meet a hillary supporter. Everyone else has been trump, johnson, or not voting for anybody.

I would love to see a woman president, and I would love to see women gain more power in politics and life, but not a lying bitch like shillary.

My hope is that the libertarian party splits a large chunk of the vote, hits atleast 15%, and then becomes a major party that people vote for. Johnson can't win this election, but we can elect more and more libertarians to congress and the senate in the future if we gather a fanbase now.

He fucking sucks at speaking, period. I wouldn't even mind having him as president if he could be meme'd into being a paleolibertarian and closed borders, but he would get wrecked by Jeb! honestly.