GoT - I'm noticing a trend

Snow and his crew can't handle a battle, get their asses kicked.
Woman has to step in and kick ass.

Theon can't rule Iron Islands, not fit to rule. His uncle is a real shitheel.

Men can't handle Mareen while Danaerys is away.
Woman has to come back and kick ass.

Does that about sum it up?

i don't watch that garbage, but if what you said is true, now you know why nerds, betas, nu-males and other dysgenic, low-t filth love this show.

"mommy! protect me!"

yea the new season has crossed a line. i could tolerate le stronk womyn arya and danearys but now it's 100% tumblr.

Show Euron is such a disappointment since the book version is final boss tier.

White woman marching into a land called WESTeros with an army of niggers and shitskins.

Yuh.

Game of Thrones (the show) wasn't the first either.

Tons of shows and movies do this-to the point that it's one of the most common tropes.

The show was garbage last season, and this is just wet cat-shit

Enjoy your medieval soap opera. I stopped watching last season. Same shit over and over.

Typical hollyjew switch and bait, TV series or movie franchise starts off with strong white male characters to bait in the audience they want to brainwash, then in the followup season they introduce 'diverse' casts and Mary Sues.

The 300 sequel is a prime example for this, but really, the examples for this are legion. Hollyjew bait and switch.

ITT: Fictional characters doing fictional things! All is lost!

You guys sound like literal Tumblr SJWs, except on the other side. Stop.

if you think arya is is le stronk womyn you're a fucking retarded, she has just gotten the shit beat out of her all season

You're wrong about Sansa she is being a manipulative bitch letting the wildling army get cut down so she can take Winterfell for herself
Danaerys has dragons...
Theon can't produce an heir...

Game of Goys has jumped the shark. Also, that red-headed cunt is over 18 now. Why hasn't she shown her tits yet?

Why didn't they show her getting fucked in the brownspot? The entire thing now le strong womenz.

I honestly don't know how they manage making one episode somehow have worse ideas than the last

And the dickless Unsullied, dickless Reek, stupid oaf Hodor, fat dumb bumbling sweaty coward cunt with Crasters daughter.

It will be a fight between Dany and Sansa in the end, but they will come together to all fight the jews

She hasn't given up and overcomes each challenge. Strong does not have to mean you easily bound over every hurdle in your path.

Stop watching gay normie shows

Pretty much this. The jews are trying to squeeze every last shekel out of the sjw's before they turn 40 and realize that their entire lives have been ruined by kikes.

Pretty sure Dany's becoming a villain, considering what they changed from the book

>lol arent fathers shit?
>fathers suck and are the cause of all problems
>fathers should really be gassed amirite ladies?

>on fathers day

bravo HBO

>fight
When dany and sansa kill jon and every capable man on the show its just gonna be the nights king figuratively and literally fucking the world. Makes new white walkers by fucking dumb bitches with more power than theyre meant to have.

Legit this whole season feels so different like they're pandering to the female audience hard. I noticed more on just how john snow and the other "good guys" get saved by all these miracles now whereas in the first season anyone could die, and they did.

OP makes a lot of sense though. Literally tumblr now

waiting for the other shoe to drop... still waiting.
im thinking yara will get raped and murdered soon

freshly made OC, just for you OP

Aye i think so too now.

In the book there was Griff was it?, if you remember, the Targarian boy who didnt get kiled by the Mouantin but was swopped at last min, but was kept secret by Varis.

In the book he was on his way to marry Dany, but no sigh of him in the series.

do you know why?

>its John Snow.

Sorry faggots for the spolier.

This is why I don't bother with things that lose their creative core. Other people can't mimic another persons creative finesse accurately most of the time.

Now that they have an empty slate to work with they're doing as they please.

Shut it down

They had to follow the book to an extent, killing certain key characters but as they got closer and closer to catching up they started doing more stupid shit, and now that they're out of the books grasp they're going full retard

I almost want Jon to stay dead in the book just so we get something suprising

Sansa didn't do anything. It was her cousin's army that saved Jon Snow. This episode just showed how deceiving woman can be.

Sansa tricked her brother into thinking his army was the only choice he had. She was willing to sacrifice him and his army to take out a weaken Bolton army. She's a slimy bitch.

>Son of former head of Goldman fucking Sachs
What the FUCK. I just saw that. How did I miss this coincidence?

It was Little finger who came to the rescue with the little lord Robin of the Irie, she took up his offer becuase she knew she could not win v Bolton, or did little finger come on his won without Sansa asking?

hmm

blackish didnt turn up did he the cunt?

>Theon not fit to rule because he doesn't have a dick and can't sire an heir
>Theon's lesbian sister is an appropriate replacement

what happened to that other goy who had a pretty big role a few seasons ago who was...the first king's only real son?

did the Jews write him out or did he die and I missed it? I thought when he said to snuggle tooth "you won't be my sister you'll be my lady" they were going to marry them?

I'm ashamed that TV is this bad I watch this now. also, I'm sure the writers and producers just love the redheaded 18 year old telling them they should make her a dyke.

Writers love having 18 year old girls there for their tits telling them how to do their jobs.

R A R E S T
A
R
E
S
T

this
to Sansa Jon is a fucking disposable shitskin, to Jon Sansa is family

All Sansa wants is to get inside the fucking castle, close walls, and never have to fuck an Dwarf again

Only a moron would look at the Sansa situation like that.
She didn't just come across Littlefinger and his entire mobilized army while the battle was going on, she must have known about it in advance, and decided not to tell Jon about it the night before while they were planning the battle.
She willingly let her brother, and everyone who pledged to fight for the two of them, walk into a deathtrap with no knowledge of reinforcements.

Also, the Masters KNEW Daenarys had dragons the whole time, never constructed any sort of weapon to counter them, and acted surprised when Daenarys brought out the dragons. On top of that, the retarded bitch believes Yara immediately that the stronger Ironborn fleet wants to trick her, with no thought on Theon and Yara possibly tricking her.

Why would anyone watch this show?
It is literally a disease by now.

>Sansa is using CIA's men while getting overtly played
>Yara stole ships
>Daneyrs has Dragons that do everything for her

So if I get the messaging correctly, is that women can only do shit when they are getting played, using somebody elses resources, stealing, or endowed by divine intervention(dragons)

Seems pretty anti-feminist to me.

No, Yara is going to be Dany's queen the show isbset up for a lesbian couple to rule and cuck men, more so WHITE MEN, why do you think her army is niggers and shitskins, Dany is Merkel and Yara is Hillary the world is fucked

>GoT

www.reddit.com

go home

lol, fucking tumblr
how are two lesbians gonna produce a heir?

White men vs women.jpg

Typical subversive meme.

Anybody who doesn't see the masquerading feminist agenda is fooling themselves.

Sansa's basically insane. She let Jon charge into a battle where he was hopelessly outnumbered instead of just saying "wait half an hour, CIA is bringing the hired guns"

>implying feminists don't applaud these things as successes

Have you EVER met a feminists that wasn't afflicted by cognitive dissonance and hypocritical to the point of sickness?

It's encouraging women to screw shit up. Again. At the expense of men.

Adopt a baby sandnigger senpai how else ya think? Or they will change the laws saying an heir does not have to be blood born

Good point, we dont know, he was the apprentice armour maker who knew Arya?

yeah hes been written out.

also RARE

how is life?

>Snow and his crew can't handle a battle, get their asses kicked.
>Woman has to step in and kick ass.

More like Jon Snow not being able to raise an army that can compare to Boltons while at the same time having to attack or lose it forever.

Sansa didn't step in, CIA did, remember he's playing the Game of Thrones.

>Theon can't rule Iron Islands, not fit to rule. His uncle is a real shitheel.

Because he's fucked up, in the books he's completely broken.

>Mereen blabla

She's the one true heir, the only Targaryen alive (according to the show) and she has her dragons. She's the mother of dragons, dragons is what gives her power. Her advisors (I may add, both men and women) hold no power compared to Daenerys.

Thank you very much for ruining the show for me with this comment. I will never be able to enjoy it again after this.

The thing is, if people are noticing it, doesn't that render what they're supposedly trying to do, ineffective?

I'm not saying they're not doing it, but I'm trying to get to the reasons behind it. Do they actually think this makes everything better?

Like how sjws think the games industry would improve with diversity. How? In what way? Can you produce results? Why has this shit never been tested?

>She's the only true heir.
Is this a joke?

>muh show

Read the fucking books you iliterate retards. They are simply amazing

So when will the book come out?

> woman steps in
By begging a man to do the work for her. Sounds right

>She's the one true heir, the only Targaryen alive (according to the show) and she has her dragons. She's the mother of dragons, dragons is what gives her power. Her advisors (I may add, both men and women) hold no power compared to Daenerys.

Hey, I liked Daenerys from the beginning. And I actually have no problem with her being a strong woman.

It's just that it now seems like basically every plot in the show is about strong women. At least they finally stopped with that Sand Snakes shit.

report and sage

You are also forgetting Vipers from the East.

I dont think she knew when CIA would come. That's why she was so mad at Jon for not waiting before going to Winterfel.

>George RR Martin

As bad as D&D desu

>Those white men left the world worse than they found it
>Us girls will bring in hordes of brown barbarians and make the world a better place

At least propaganda a few years ago was a little more subtle. Now it's like they don't even care anymore

I don't care if everyone nuke down Romenia. We'll get rid of.. idk... 3 internet users?

Why is it not ok to discuss the political implications of the media here? We're not talking about the show, we're talking about how its writing is being tailored to SJWs

The books are god tier. No hint at feminism or any of that shit.

That's also why it's "fantasy"

>Sansa never told Jon about the Tullies and let basically the whole army die for nothing. If she'd just told them about the army she could've saves Rickon and Jon (who would've realistically died) and every other breh who died that day. Plus, a lot of Bolton soldiers would've defected. But she's either fucking stupid or a vile cunt.

>Yara/Dany
Literally no one ever got independence for their country for an almost omnipotent ruler just for saying: "hey I got a vagina, you got a vagina, let's make a deal :^)". Just shows how unfit Dany is for doing anything other than getting carried by her dragons and being an angry cunt

Sand sneks brought their own empire to ruins because grrll power xDDD

etc.
etc.

think you might be reading into it

Blackfish died last episode you crooked tooth retard.

>OUR FATHERS LEFT THE WORLD WORSE THAN IT WAS
>WE WILL MAKE IT BETTER
>Father's Day 2016

You're not the only one who's noticed it. It was especially bad this last episode when Dany and Theon's butch sister were chatting about being STRONG INDEPENT WOMYN DON'T NEED NO MAN! WOMEN CAN RULE TOO! TIME FOR A CHANGE, #READYFORHILLARY

And the reason is actually pretty simple. GRRM's writing essentially goes up to the end of last season. This season is now officially "beyond" where the books are, and the writers are allowed to write what they want instead of needing to stick fairly closely to the books.

So now you have some SJW kikes that have been handed the reigns and are not held back by GRRM. That has its ups and downs, but one of the biggest downsides is that far more SJW bullshit gets to be inserted into the show

Barbarian show was pretty badass tonight. Briton lady gets beat up and has her daughters raped by foreigners. She calls them leeches and calls for Brexit from empire. Proceeds to burn London.

That's basically what Yara and Dany said in the last episode.

right answer.

life is miserable enough to be on this site on longest day of year.
That was him, the armor-maker. Is he just gone now? Also, the show is literally run by 2 Jews.
Why does every Tv show.Movie have to be run by Jews in this world?

Yeah, it's getting bad. I got pissed about last season where they retconned Jaime's character development to go grovel at Cersei's heels.

when women are portrayed as competent in the books, it's against all odds and they have to work hard to get there. In the show Dany is handed everything she gets (she never gets her own hands dirty once, except to kill her husband); literally her dragons are gifts, her followers are because of her dragons and bullshit fire immunity. She has no qualities of a leader beyond taking advantage of slaves who will follow whoever frees them.

Yara is just shown to have loyal followers.... But we're never shown why. Cersei is honestly the best woman in the show (and Queen of Thorns) because she has fucking consequences for her wrong actions and has to really freaking try.

>yfw GoT was just a grand political scheme for hillary clinton's campaign

Oh come on, l thought you would love how much cultural enrichment westeros is gonna get

no one here watches that jew mind control garbage you faggot.

(((David Benioff)))

(((D. B. Weiss)))

No thank you guys. For everything. Its just been so fucking great.

>Barbarian show
that sounds like Queen Boudica, who was actually a real Celtic Queen who fought the Romans.

Is that name of show?

>Why does every Tv show.Movie have to be run by Jews in this world?
Nepotism.

>You guys sound like literal Tumblr SJWs, except on the other side. Stop.
Maybe you should go back there.

little finger stepped in . sansa didnt do anything. nice try though. also george r.r.martin is on record as having said dany wont take westeros. she wasted to much time trying to rule nowheres vil and play with sons of the harpy

since only 1 event is time sensitive as having to happen and affects the entire continent she loses due to the long night during winter probably

its like you learned nothing from rob and the others .

Now this is what l call RARE

Let's see...D&D are jews. They've been jewing everything they touch. Ruined the Iliad before, almost ruined Deadpool, and are jewing up asoiaf. Gee I wonder what is going on

You guys are retarded

MAKE WESTEROS GREAT AGAIN

Pretty much nail on the head. It's quite sad really, not for men but for women. They need an entire culture shift to think they're worthy to rule when men have built Empires from the ground up. Whether by leading armies or cooking the clay, brick by brick. Only a nu-male beta would have an issue with it.

Maybe women will finally see themselves equal to men, so the whole feminist meme won't be required anymore.

I just finished watching it.

D&D actually did okay when they had full creative control in the first and second seasons, not a lot of SJW shit, and even their alterations from the books were fairly good. I think the show had just gotten really popular by Season 3 and the HBO Jews pressured the writer Jews to inject this shit

Barbarians Rising on History channel she was pretty based and yeah that was Boudica

>listen to me

Wasn't Katelyn a stronk womyn too?

>Hurrr the videogame/movie/tvshow is real guys! Stop complaining!
>btw did you know that things with scripts and actors aren't real

Yeah, thanks buddy.

what about r+l=j huh?

They're not even subtle about it though. Even normies can see through this bullshit.

I mean, it'd be one thing to have a single character (ie, dany) play up the feminist propaganda bullshit. But instead, they've literally turned every plot line this season into being dedicated around a female being the primary ruler/leader/fighter/whatever

kek i saw this coming.