Just finished watching pic related. Not gonna lie, I cried like a bitch

Just finished watching pic related. Not gonna lie, I cried like a bitch.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VqKY9o5igAI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How does it feel to know your hobby is sitting on your ass staring at something and then crying?

Hahaha

fag

I cried too user.

>DUDE LESBIAN LOVE LMAO

worst episode

I'm with you dawg.

Fuck off back to Sup Forums scummyarse.

Was the lesbianism necessary?

OOOH HEAVEN IS A PLACE ON EARTH

Summer Rain > Heaven is a place on Earth

Fight me.

You wouldn't understand. The love part that is.

It made perfect contextual sense.
No, they didnt need to use lesbians. They didnt need to use straight actors either.

....actors ACT; why do they need to be the same persuasion as what they portray?

do you hire a real fucking serial killer for hannibal? no

If you only had gays and shit play gays you'd be defeating your cause anyway, remember you faggots are only like 1% of the population. don't you want more faggots in tv/movies?

>can't win

Has anyone else seen all those comments from these vapid tards (usually younger girls/women) who thought the ending was happy?

That's horrifying how anyone could think this ending was happy. It's like they only watched the last 10 minutes.

Did anyone actually like this episode? It was good until the twist happened. Then I just couldn't help but wonder how stupid the White Bear project thing was. Seriously, they just abuse ONE PERSON for days? That's actually kind of fucked up. I would argue it's just as stupid as Waldo because of the twist.

She deserved it. I'd work at White Bear.

Only faggots cry on this episode. The concept was intriguing at most but the whole thing was emotionally shallow. Unless youre a faggot.

>dude

>faggots are totally normal people just like you and me and are totally not mentally ill sexually promiscuous immoral degenerates.

>lmao

Seemed like a comfy job desu

The concept was terrifying. You're supposed to pity anybody who chooses to get uploaded. The romance was a side show.

Lol no. One of if not the best.

Didn't it show that lesbians have no future and their love is only artificially sustainable?

how was the concept terrifying at all?

She didn't even commit the crime though. She was the accomplice. Is the whole park just dedicated to making her life miserable?
She should be punished, but not to this extreme. It would be better if there were more criminals involved in the park.

If anything is "supposed" to happen to your consciousness after death (i.e. afterlife, not that of any particular religion) then it's never going to happen because your consciousness is now trapped in a computer for all of eternity, or at least until the for-profit corporation who owns the computer fucks up.

I think she should be punished harder because I have a bloodthirst kek

Also, there's a strong possibility that her and her fiance raped the girl. Who just kidnaps a kid and murders them for kicks?

that is less terrifying than the eternal void that is death

>british "television"

She wouldn't have been punished so harshly if her fiancé hadn't killed himself I don't think. The park was created specifically to torture her because the public was so upset that the man had escaped justice.

That "void" is a natural progression of life that none of those people will be able to experience. Who knows, also? There could be an "afterlife" that manifests as a neurotransmitter-induced vision that feels eternal. But the two main characters will never know for sure because they decided to indulge on earthly pleasures based on a shallow romance, for all of eternity.

>he believes its consciousness transfer

shits just a copy, you die, a copy lives on in a neutered VR simulation.

fair enough

>There could be an "afterlife" that manifests as a neurotransmitter-induced vision that feels eternal. But the two main characters will never know for sure because they decided to indulge on earthly pleasures based on a shallow romance, for all of eternity.
Really makes me think.

This is actually the other thing I've considered, which is equally terrifying. I bet in a distant future, it could be conceivable, though.

Or maybe we're all living in a simulation with reincarnations so when we die some of our memories get compressed and implanted in a new object.

lol dykes don't know what love is, it's just sex
no wonder why the highest aggression rates are dony by lesbos

This is one possibility, but those two women are now stuck in this reality forever because a VR company managed to manipulate them on the basis of their primal human fears for profit.

Not gonna cry, I lied like a bitch.

>Not gonna lie, I cried like a bitch.

same

youtube.com/watch?v=VqKY9o5igAI

right? that sounds like a job, not a hobby