youtu.be/w6s3jxO3eMk
youtube.com/watch?v=PRBsJmLveKQ
youtube.com/watch?v=v5fLEuGLDM0
youtube.com/watch?v=zjX43KVAG3E
youtube.com/watch?v=V9eer29iS-Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>3million views in 4 days

this answers your question

The new family guy is on par if not better than new simpsons and south park. Its called milking a tv show to death

fpbp

Why do I keep seeing this video

I didn't realize Family Guy still had viewers.

remind me, is it the views or the quality of humor that pay the bills in the end? I forget.

because normie references

lol it is funny thanks for showing me this

Geez, I remember the days when we bought the first 2 seasons on DVD complaining about the show being cancelled.

pottery

The new season of Family Guy is better than the past few have been, and even those were surprisingly decent. This season's Christmas episode is top-tier Family Guy imo.

Here's the link because I'm not a fucktard like OP

youtube.com/watch?v=KyfkqHknihI

>Lois look! I bought an Oculus Rift!
>Peter just be careful, remember the last time you tried technology?

>Peter scrolls through his phone for a whole minute and a half, then kills a gay guy in overly gruesome detail
>PETER WHAT WERE YOU READING
>Fox News!

Can I get a job at Family Guy now?

Aren't there supposed to be jokes in this show?

This isn't edited.

youtu.be/w6s3jxO3eMk

stfu seth

The delivering pizza bit was actually pretty funny

Most of that was terrible but the ending made me chuckle.

4/10

Show us what you think is funny faggot

Sure

Sam Hyde and MDE is actual humour not this garbage

I fucking hated when they would do those long minute cutaways

it still makes me mad that King of the Hill (though it ran its course) was cancelled to favour The Clevland Show

LOL you should be a writer bro

I'll be honest family guy has it's moments and american dad has some good episodes. But whenever I remember that the clevland show exists I rage inside. I've tried watching it and there aren't even jokes, it's just weird characters and his wife being a bitch and him beign le everyman football and beer. Even accidently catching the intro song after a king of the hill episode or something triggers me. Fuck seth mcfarlane for this travesty

A lot of people claim Family Guy "used to be funny", but that's an impossible claim to make, because it was NEVER funny

Why the fuck is Adult swim the same old shit ?

The question is, why do people like this? It was always shit.

DUDE STEREOTYPES LMAO

Cleveland Show had its moments. Most of them had to do with David Lynch.

I thought it was a pretty funny gag

I disagree. It was funny in a time right as the internet was just getting its momentum and lolsorandum was genuinely funny.

The cut-away segments were particularly effective. Hence why they started using them so much and it started getting old.

This skit in this thread is the first time I've watched Family Guy in years though. I can say one thing though. Still funnier than zombie Simpsons.

Not a high-bar to reach but someone out there on their team has more sense than the whole of that sad state of affairs.

I sincerely hope you're joking.

Look who spotted the special snowflakes

King of the Hill

>why don't you only find funny what I find funny

Wait until you get older and you realize people have all kinds of opinions and tastes

Dropped FG when they went super liberal

I remember catching an episode of TCS, watching the whole thing and completely forgot what the plot was as soon as it finished.
>wouldn't it be funny if his neighbours were bears?
>like gay bears? too American Dad
>no no BEARS!
>heres your contract!

There is literally no joke, it's a dragged out song, followed by him saying "yes it was me".

>BWAAHH
>Someone is different from me
>so I will let them push me around for 2/3 of the episode
>now I will stand up for myself in the end

the gag was up long ago
as seth said himself, the characters are incidentally created
none of the characters fulfill a true purpose in each episodes' narative
This is something seth purposefully addressed when creating american dad
I mean come on, how long is the same flashback to le random situation joke gonna be funny

American Dad is still going strong, must have taken all the good writers over there.

Its funny for me because I've seen people do that exact thing bob the head then air drum the drums, Im sorry you don't find it funny but I find it funny in the same way I find a show like fawlty towers funny its just gag after gag. That might not be your style of comedy and thats ok you don't have to like fucking everything

this.

youtube.com/watch?v=PRBsJmLveKQ

what was the point of the segment? Honestly it's an okay video but the song is great, but it feels as if the writers were already out of material and needed to fill air time. At least when the Simpsons did this they extended the couch gag, without having to forgo plot

Pretty sure uber paid for that

>not even funny
t.uber driver

Except in an average 22 min episode maybe 2-5 mins are of cutaways and thats if they have alot some episodes have none. The south park meme is absolutely amazing

They really got out of hand with that. They even start to joke about how Conway Twitty was bad.

The Pizza joke was cute, it wasn't really funny. It would have been better if it was on some cartoon network show.

So you know how the simpsons opening can be 15 seconds or 6 mins depending on how short the story is for the episode?

Family guy is the same way but they just add more gags and stuff to fill the time instead of playing an overly long intro, if that triggers you so much then don't watch the show. And they have only had like 5 super long gags like that in the entire shows run.

Aside from this season I still think South Park is the best of the old animated series still going that I can laugh at.

They just expected Trump to lose and their jokes fell apart. Didn't help that they actually did continued story lines through it all.

Still, love Trey and Matt and it's the only adult cartoon comedy series I like anymore. Helps that they have games too.

that wasnt that bad, jeez

In an alternate timeline Seth MacFarlane died in 9/11 and Family Guy's three seasons are cult classics.

>confusing edgy with funny

Now that sam has a following he's no longer upsetting whiny liberals in boston dive bars, instead he gets in a room filled with Sup Forums tards and tells holocaust and 9/11 jokes and they all piss themselves laughing. Maybe someday you'll realize his material isn't actually funny, the context in which he used to present it was.

BOOMHAUER

Can someone tell me why Adult Swim has to air an hour of Family Guy every Saturday right before Toonami? Seriously Cartoon Network needs to stop this.

Yeah the continuous story on South Park was bad, hopefully they'll knock that off.

I still enjoy American dad as well.

I don't give a fuck if KOTH had a formulaic plot, it was hilarious. Family Guy can't hold a candle to KOTH, most of FG's comedy is just references.

t. beta cuck

That guy that wrote the 9/11 Seinfeld script was given a job as a writer for Family Guy.

Where do you think this show airs.

REEEEEE WHY DO PEOPLE LIKE THINGS I DONT LIKE

WHY DOES NOBODY APPRECIATE MY AUTISTIC SENSE OF HUMORR REEEEEE

BIG GUY
FOR YOU

Because by seth putting his shows on there gave them the ratings to put on niche shows like the ones on toonami. You should be appreciative otherwise there is no adult swim

It's never that long, I meant the intro, this was used for whenever they fell short

youtube.com/watch?v=v5fLEuGLDM0

I don't watch Family Guy at all, but I saw the Dancing in the Street "gag" and it just irked me when people found it funny. To me, Family Guy tries do pull from a lot of French humour, where no one is safe, and any issue is up to mock (think Charlie Hebdo) but just falls flat because it doesn't make satirize it but rather just try to goad someone into thinking "yea that is gay/stupid/stereotypical" which isn't comedy

No, I do like popular animated shows like the Simpsons or South Park, but this was always a pile of garbage.

>Classic
>originally aired 2015

youtube.com/watch?v=zjX43KVAG3E

This is the problem with most people though "I dont watch family guy at all" but this is why its bad. Think about what you just wrote, you sound like the guy who has never smoked or drank telling people what smoking and drinking does to you.

Try watching a few of the earlier shows they are very light hearted and not nearly the image you have of it

The Gatsby parody from this season was top notch.

Why are they using the old uber logo? isn't this meant to be new?

Daily reminder Venture Brothers is the absolute top-tier of animated shows

youtube.com/watch?v=V9eer29iS-Q

If you don't find this funny you need to gtfo.

I sincerely hope they go back to 16 standalone episodes per season
A couple of to be continued is fine, but this entire season has been continuous
it feels like every single second is one of these "end state" suspense scenes, with too many shit happening at the same time for any of their jokes to pack the punch they used to.

I've watched Family Guy. Hell I bought the first season years ago for a birthday. I just hate what it has become

>The delivering pizza bit was actually pretty funny

Agreed. King of the Hill was great and despite running for 13 seasons didn't have a dip in quality.

Someone try and prove me wrong.

Better than Family Guy. Almost every episode of it is:

>one of the family members gets into a wacky situation
>every two minutes there's a random cutaway gag
>at the end they sees the error of their ways

King of the Hill and Family Guy both use sitcom plot structures but King of the Hill had funny characters and funny situations whereas Family Guy relies almost entirely on random cutaway gags. It's the laziest form of comedy and it isn't funny.

Arrested Development

lol

There's nothing wrong with continuing a few plot points but doing it full-on was a bit of a mistake.

It's probably from them working on that game their doing. They're focused on one plot so why not do another major plot? That's all I can gather from it.

It's way easier to do one big thing than do multiple individual things. Can't fault them much considering they do the fucking voice acting for everyone. In everything.

The dedication of that is beyond most. I can't believe they still do it.

good one faggot

the newer seasons ditched the 60s adventure cartoon aesthetic and went full blown capeshit. they've been pretty boring tbqh

This post is in every single family guy thread, the I don't watch family guy at all but saw that south park episode.

hey sam

You're acting like Sam only does standup comedy. He mainly focuses on sketch comedy and his sketch comedy is better than his standup comedy.

Yeah, the pizza joke felt like an old Family Guy bit.

Was the Lift guy playing Offspring a Crazy Taxi reference?

If you aren't a MDE fan or at least support Sam's political views at this point you are beyond saving
Enjoy watching us superior males fuck your wife cuck

>remember the one time I [insert random activity] with [random celebrity]
>show that
>repeat
>this is somehow funny
Good for you, you brainless morons

This post is in every single family guy thread, the "I love family guy and refuse to admit it's lazily written" post. You can try to deflect with "you're just a South Park memer" but that doesn't change the fact that Family Guy is stuffed with random cutaway gags.

They've always wore their affection for capeshit, but yea the shift felt weird. I just love the writing and the character development. I don't mind the years of waiting between season if the end result is still solid.

Pic related I really wish they had more of this character.

I watched it for years, faggot.

that shit was like 5 minutes too long
jesus so bad

Thats like saying this though

>South park is just a bunch of kids cursing trying to be edgy how anyone over 12 can watch that I feel bad for.

When you write stuff like that its clear you don't watch the show

can you blame them for not wanting to the same thing ad infinitum?

It's sad how many people bitch about Family Guy here. It is the fast food of tv shows. This is the equivalent of going to McDonalds and complaining because the food taste like shit. It is quickly made for people to quickly consume. I watch it from time to time, I do not expect much but it kills time.

Except its not I have the first 6 seasons on DVD and unless we are watching a different show you are just over exaggerating like shit the episode have some gags but they are all filled around an actual story.

10 year olds

agreed
Just don't think they did it correctly