How did the Jews let this on television? This family is white, white, functional, wholesome...

How did the Jews let this on television? This family is white, white, functional, wholesome, and the show is low on liberal propaganda. Is this 1930s Germany or something?

They are that functional but this show takes place in Indiana so it's trying to have a midwestern feel.

Still...

I've often wondered the same thing. It sticks out like a sore thumb next to other shows full of faggotry and brown people.

It's a shame Sup Forums writes it off as some kind of Malcolm in the Middle clone, it's actually a really good show.

show is shit, but I seriously wonder about that child's fucking face. Is he 30 or actually a kid, does he actually have autism

He's got some kind of Boneitis disease. He's older than his character on the show but not that much older.

Same reason the Jews let Trump become president

Because nobody sucks Jew-cock harder than conservatives.

LOL

It's like your conspiracy isn't real or something and you just spend too much time on Sup Forums

I'm a big fan.

Why would they use the same text as Malcolm in the Middle? That alone was enough for me to decide not to watch it.

my man

>the left has gotten so crazy that a normal functioning white family is now considered conservative by default

yeah such an obvious bait title. the show itself is watchable, in very small doses. I'd rate it somewhere around last man standing or big bang theory (inb4 autism) in terms of watchability

>5'9

That's the only similarity. It's nothing at all like Malcolm in the Middle. Not even a little bit.

who said that

this tbqh. republicans and evangelicals are always shills for israel. liberals are the ones who whine about muh palestine

He has a fragile bone disease making him a midget

when will they learn?

plus the single camera setup

Believe it or not, conservative white people watch television too.