My church recently went on a mission trip to an African nation to build a church

My church recently went on a mission trip to an African nation to build a church.

Cost? 2000 dollars per person.

RRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

catholic.org/prayers/indulgc.php
419eater.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Id say half of that is for fly ticket alone, 600$ for food and the rest for different travels and miscellaneous.

Why not do a mission in Detroit?

>my church

heh... foolish kid

Don't do stuff out side of America. Fuck those lil niglets

What the fuck is a church supposed to do? How about some lessons on how to grow food, cultivate shitty land, construct tools and shelter, and some assistance.

Did everyone forget that teaching a man to fish feeds him for a lifetime?

That's how you know the point isn't to help them but rather to propagate the religious meme through the fucking poor retarded niggers.

Education leads to less population this might not be a bad investment seeing as African nations are the fastest growing populations by far

Lets go like to a foreign country and help people because like it would be cool and hip.

You're a stupid faggot. All of that IS what missionaries do. They build churches... and hospitals, and schools, dig irrigation canals, teach them to live healthier safer lives AND accept Christ as their Lord and Savior.

But hey, sit in ignorant judgment you fat neet fucker.

if niggers had their shit together, then there would be no need for mission trips
without mission trips, how will your college/professional school/job application stand out?

I'm the stupid one doubting your retarded conversion ponzi scheme. Nice.

No one needs your fucking dead jew or your lies you cocksucker.

But why stop there, why not build a ritual sacrifice shrine out of marble too?

Actually, some churches do this and not just give handouts. Of course, the church can only help so many people and it's hard to get something going because of various factors such as government interference, societal norms, corruption, lack of strong leadership, etc.

Now how many of the innocent girls paid up? My guess is a lot.

Btw, you realize mormons pay 10k to go on their mission?

Here are the hospitals that ONE Christian mission organization (Samaritan's Purse) has set up over the years.

>AIC-CURE Children’s Hospital, Kijabe, Kenya
>Banso Baptist Hospital, Kumbo, Cameroon
>Baptist Medical Centre, Nalerigu, Ghana
>Bongolo Hospital, Lebamba, Gabon
>Chitokoloki Mission Hospital, Chitokoloki, Zambia
>Chogoria Hospital, Chogoria, Kenya
>CME Nyankunde Hospital, Democratic Republic of Congo
>Egbe Hospital, Nigeria
>ELWA Hospital, Liberia
>Galmi Hospital, Galmi, Niger
>Hospital de Meskine, Cameroon
>Hospital of Hope, Togo
>Kapsowar Hospital, Kenya
>Karanda Mission Hospital, Mt. Darwin, Zimbabwe
>Karolyn Kempton Memorial Christian Hospital, Togo
>Kibogora Hospital, Nyamsheke, Rwanda
>Kibuye Hope Hospital, Kibuye, Burundi
>Kijabe Hospital, Kijabe, Kenya
>Koutiala Women and Children’s Hospital, Mali
>Mbingo Baptist Hospital, Cameroon
>Mukinge Hospital, Kasempa, Zambia
>Myungsung Christian Medical Center, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
>Soddo Christian Hospital, Soddo, Ethiopia
>Tenwek Hospital, Bomet, Kenya
>Zimba Mission Hospital, Zimba, Zambia

How many have you set up you do-nothing atheist piece of shit? Instead of complaining about how you THINK the Christians aren't doing enough, you could always lend a hand yourself.

>be tax-free
>have free money
>then goes and fleeces followers
>uses money on notyourself
>"see we're fuckin great"
>get upset, even enraged when you get called out
sucks to be a theist

>getting mad about what other people spend their money on

Also, note that that's only their African hospitals. There's another dozen or so throughout the South Pacific, Asia and Latin America. And not mentioning everything else their missionaries do from well digging to sanitation to school building to disaster relief to agriculture, to... etc.

>fleeces followers

Wait... you think the Christians are bamboozled by their Church using their tithes and donations to help the less fortunate? Really?

...I wouldn't wish atheism on anyone. You've got a pretty sociopathic outlook.

Yeah and then you guys tell them not to use birth control. The population is going to explode and a lot of them are going to die of starvation 50 years from now. How Christian of you...

>their
>tax-exempt
>their

i wish i were a cute girl so i could get that in me

>Wait... you think the Christians are bamboozled by their Church using their tithes and donations to help the less fortunate
>to help the less fortunate
Is it really that direct 1:1? I believe they simply pass a fucking tomato saucer and expect some pay. There are no words exchanged you fucking blind tool.

Religion is a hell of a drug.

Does the Bible define human?

>he gave money to a church

oh mannn music to their ears

First racist vietnamese I've seen lol. Went to danang and had villagers asking me to marry thier daughters.
Pol never ceases to surprise me.
T.Black guy

>all Christian denominations are the Catholics and oppose birth control!

Be less stupid. These are the people passing out condoms in Africa.

>THESE guys are the good guys
Cant help it if the brush is too broad. Don't call yourself Christian if you truly have to qualify yourself you raging idiot.

>build a church
Here's a shitty article from huffpo that goes over why "mission trips" are fucking retarded. Granted the author is a dumb liberal cunt, but she makes some pretty good points. Not only is it a waste of resources to send first worlders to Africa to do manual labor, the trips themselves are often a net loss to the cause in question. What they're really hoping to do is get those of you who go there to form a connection with the area and hopefully shell out money throughout your life whenever they get hit by ebola/famine/Islam

>we really could use food and medicine, but thanks for the bibles i guess...

>cuckstianity

>he fell for the religion meme

You deserved it.

Stupidity seems to be a stronger drug. I don't know how I can possibly dumb this down enough for you to understand. I'll try, but fuck me, little children understand this concept that somehow has eluded you.

You tithe to your Church because you approve of what your Church does with your money. If your Church is sending out missionaries and digging irrigation canals in Africa and you hate that... you can not tithe.

I know. In your gentlemanly club for supreme gentlemen, you heard that tithing is required by Christian LAW and everyone has to do it. Further, that we're bound for life by the Church we're born into and can't move to a different one that closely aligns with our beliefs. But you were misled my euphoric friend.

The Church wasn't tricking the people who donate to missionary work. Indeed, those people donate FOR the missionary work!

There you go, champ.

>heh.. Foolish kid

>all Christians are the same person
I mean... did you really expect me to debate that with you? Are all white people the same person? All Americans? Come on. SURELY you've got something better?

Whatever shitty religious strain of Christianity you particularly specifically follow doesn't mean you can speak for the 20,000 others.

And Christian law is subordinate to secular law for a reason.

This is what pisses me off. They never do it, these mission trips are virtual signalling at its finest with the benefit of facebook pictures. I had a former friend who went to fucking England on a mission trip. When I called it retarded and a waste of money, he got butthurt. If England needed missions, I'm pretty sure I would go first considering I am part of the Anglican communion. I wish churches would add onto love thy neighbor by saying that means help your nearest neighbor in need first

heres your (you) cuck

>Give dindus food and clean water and teach them contraception is wrong so they breed like rabbits
>educate them so they they know how to find their way to Europe
Thanks Christcucks. Have fun raising your wife's new son

>all Christians have the same beliefs 2.0
>only fringe minorities aren't the exact same as the Catholics

I... honestly didn't know you atheists were this uneducated. I'm flabbergasted.

>t. new atheist +

>niggers
>needing either
They need a sustainable society that doesn't collapse, and an economy that isn't 90% gibs.

Where's that jap comic of the starving africans growing up to produce a dozen new starving africans each?

kek

That's why people shouldn't participate in organized religion. All they do is steal your shekels and spend it on shit you don't care about.

>christcucks
Pathetic

Cuckstianity is a disgrace. There is nothing more pathetic than a white man with niglet babies. Nothing.

My god, I knew niggers were packing but that shit is brolic as fuck. No way any white girl could withstand getting pound by that monster, however, I doubt that that fact will stop them from trying.

If you actively believe and participate in organized religion you are a fool, completely delusional to what they really want from you, wake the fuck up.

Do these people really think that they're making a difference?

>build churches
For nigger pastors to delude and rob dumb peasants
>build hospitals
Which have no doctors or medicine not supplied by aid groups and are still overwhelmed
>build schools
Which don't have teachers and teach worthless African languages
>build irrigation canals
Which fall apart after a couple of years because no one bothers or knows to maintain them
I swear christcucks are leftist-lite just with their retardation focused on the teaching of a hippy Jew who cucked his own father
>b-but we have t-to help

Modern evangelical Christianity is a mess
>spending thousands to build 3rd world countries infrastructure in hopes of buying their allegiance
>sincere belief the Jews are God's chosen and Israel is a prophecy fulfilled
>Massive Mega-churches
>no attempts at spurning and speaking out against degeneracy in their own countries
>complete abandonment of Europe and their own people

Churches are a good idea. The whole western side of Africa should be targeted for mass Christianization before Islam takes a hold of their weak and feeble nigger minds. Niggers are especially susceptible to Islam as it speaks to their need for gibsmedats and chimping out, so it's best to shelter them as soon as possible from that by exposing them to Christianity and helping them tame the beast inside.

Jesus was a cuck who cucked his father who is himself. Hes cuck2.

hnnnng

Also you are on Sup Forums and you are bragging about helping niggers breed beyond their means
Fucking christcucks get off this board you are the cancer

You mean Africa, the only place Christianity is growing (excepts Russia) and the bulwark to Islamic expansionism?

lol protestants

always giving life and limb for darkies

we're growing in asia too

How much US money has been sent to Africa to "help" the people there since the end of WW2? Trillions?

You seem rather uneducated.

Why can't sensible immigration restrictions be a bulwark? Complete denial of emigration to Western countries?

BE GONE FROM THIS EARTHLY SHELL SATAN
LEAVE THIS POOR NIGERIAN ALONE VILE DEMON

Hey Rhodesia, it looks like your emblem fell off.

I have a cousin who does this shit.
It's just a circle jerk for virtue signaling.

It's bad for the people that they do it for and if you question it, you get shunned.

I have a sneaking suspicion that she's autistic like her mother was.

And what about churches that literally promise you will get more money back or that they will cure you of some expensive disease.

They treat it like an investment and they are cheating people by any definition of the word.

Every Protestant church I've been to does these trips, when they're not going to Israel.

Catholic churches....a lot more local food kitchens and pantries and things, although I've been asked to donate to support mexican/central american kids....which curiously only white people are willing to support..the other 85% mexican portion is there mostly for gibs, certainly not interested in tithing or donating time or money.

>>It's just a circle jerk for virtue signaling.

Well, it does other things too, user. It gets women to look at darkies as "equals" or greater, get them to think of muds as family, takes their mind off having their own family, directs their altruism towards the "other".

All these things are very positive for jew...I mean minorities

Congratulations, now in 2 years time you can go back and rebuild it after they destroy it.

You are basically buying a trip to Africa where you pretend to help out with building a Church. Meanwhile once you leave they bulldoze the shoddily made church and hire experienced workers to make a structurally sound building using the rest of the money that wasn't spent on airfare and lodging for the stupid foreigners.

Not bait, but why not take the money used to send these guilt-driven white people to Africa and pay locals to build the church? (Assuming there would be advisers). It would not only save money, but provide jobs, experience, and give the locals a sense of purpose.

This is actually what happens. The trip to Africa is just a front to make the white people feel more useful. They really just want the money though and anything that gets built by the "missionaries" gets rebuilt after they're gone.

I'm not trying to say that Christianity is at all bad, just that conversion is not the first priority in Africa.
whoops

I know for a fact that she calls them niggers.
That's the crazy thing, they seem to not like these people or actually pity them at all.
They're just there to look good to Jesus. Everyone who is not part of their church is a sinner. They're like REALLY passive aggressive muslims.

>spell check capitalizes muslim.

Would you rather let someone else build a mosque there instead?

Islam won't go as far as west africa. Most people are already christian here anyways

SO you fly half way across the world to tell someone Jesus loves them, yet you won't even tell that to your neighbor.
this is what i hate about most westerners

That's not the point though, the point is to reach out to those who have not yet hear the word of God and support those in areas where their shit gets burned down on the regular.

It's because your neighbor is educated and sick of their shit.
Much easier to push it on tribals who don't have a front door to slam in your face.

>They're just there to look good to Jesus. Everyone who is not part of their church is a sinner.

Some people go to church just to sell insurance to other parishoners. That's the way it has always been, people go to church for lots of different reasons. In no way does attendance=observance.

It's also possible someone hasn't grown into their faith yet. People don't start out as saints. Or people may have sincere beliefs, they just can't live up to them.

There's a million explanations, some good, some bad.

t. religious guy

you really in Nigeria?

are you a prince trying to get some money out of the country? is their anyway I can be of assistance?

>am I a prince?
what?

Looks up Nigerian email scams and be amazed.

Although its origin is not limited to Nigeria, the most infamous specimen of this e-mail scam is associated with a Nigerian sender posing as a significant political or royal figure and soliciting the reader to wire a specific amount of cash,

This is just the this one church that I'm talking about though.
It's a sin to not go to church meetings for them. They even collect tithes and indulgences and call them that.

This is what they do. go over there and teach people skills. My dad went to Africa to teach teachers or something when he was a very young man

>Muh nigger and chink christcucks
Christcucks get off this board and suck more nigger dick elsewhere

They're niggers

>They even collect tithes and indulgences and call them that.

Is it Catholic? I tithe and get indulgences for doing certain things.

Never heard of anybody callling it a sin to miss church meetings, tho, so maybe it's a particular parish.

I'm getting a Protestant vibe tho.

Our local churches have the youth go on a mission in Chicago instead of out of country. The police there actually told them to give up because they said the people living there were going to end up dead or in jail anyways, but they never gave up

Do people actually fall for these? When I looked it up I came across a few news articles about such occurances

Catholics don't do indulgences anymore.

Mostly no but a few retards get hooked each time so it is net profit for the scammers. Since send 100k emails get one idiot who wires you 100 bucks.

>>Catholics don't do indulgences anymore.
You're not a Catholic.

know how I know?

catholic.org/prayers/indulgc.php

I'm sure people still fall for them. The guys who troll them can be funny sometimes

419eater.com/

I "lost" my aunt over this issue about a decade ago. She invited me to some stupid little display they had at some community center about their most recent missionary trip to Ghana or wherever (bunch of uppity white people flying to africa to feel good about helping black people)

I asked her why she did that? She went on some rant about God's work bla bla, we need to build this and that for them and give them education, I asked her if she wanted to help black people so much why didn't she go on a mission to fuckin ATL or Detroit or some shit where the nigglets would grow up and maybe more positively contribute to this country instead of joining some warband to rape their fellow country people in Africa and decry American imperialism

Yeah, she got really upset

Yeah Muslims at least kill themselves and fags

>on't call yourself Christian
It isn't Christians though, it's those fucking heretics the Catholics.

>>It isn't Christians though, it's those fucking heretics the Catholics.
too obvious, leaf
2/10 bait

Sounds like Detroit to be honest

I don't think they even label themselves as a specific denomination. They're heavily involved with Hillsong but not part of them.

Look, I'm fine with religions and such generally, agnostic myself. Though this is more of a creepy cult. A lot of these "youth" organizations seem really creepy cultish.

Sir, they do. Not officially.