How fucked is he if he doesn't direct the batman? will he have to get lawyered up?

How fucked is he if he doesn't direct the batman? will he have to get lawyered up?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WB can't be retarded enough to let Affleck walk away

Right?

Well according to zack snyder ben would have been fucked in prison if he hadnt lawyered up.

it's just a PR move idiot

you fell for it

>they're being dumb on purpose, h-honest!

you don't understand, his role as Batman is safe, he'll play the character.

But in the event DC doesn't let him work on the script the way he wants he'll jsut go hands off and let them make the movie by committee.

Remember what happened the last time they made a Batman movie by committee? Ain't no fucking Arnold to save it this time!

you're already talking about the film, aren't you?

Just a reminder that Zack Snyder wants ro literally RAPE batman

Imagine being Ben on that set and having to be all like “damn Zack Snyder, you a fuckin auteur, all avant garde with your unique style and hideous CGI slow-mo you've been relying on since 2003.
I would totally call you a modern Kubrick, both my character and the real me.” when all he really wants to do is direct another best picture winner. Like seriously imagine having to be Ben and not only act on that set while Zack Snyder flaunts his unimaginative cinematography in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing his poor choreography and weak set design, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while he perfected that movie. Not only having to tolerate his dudebro fucking visage but his haughty attitude as everyone on set tells him he's THE FATHER OF CAPEKINO and DAMN, ZACK SNYDER DIRECTS LIKE *THAT?!* because they’re not the ones who have to sit there and watch his amateurish fucking mind come up with amounts of bad ideas you didn’t even know existed before that day. You’ve been working on nothing but a healthy diet of 10/10's for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies of Gigli. You’ve never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that’s breaking out on his unkempt neckbeard as he leans in to poorly art direct you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to be a part of his “visionary (for that is what he calls himself)” kinography, the kino he worked so hard for with Goyer and Nolan in the previous months.
And then he calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you’re fucking Bin Muhammad Al-Fleqqi.
You’re not going to lose your 72 virgins over this. Just bear it.
Hide your face and bear it.

Holy fucking shit! Le absolute madmon.

He must be stopped

I feel sorry for alan moore. His work gets raped and his ip becomes well known but as distorted shite, and most of the people who latch onto his imagery completely miss the point

weak pasta

at least he never made Batman pee himself under the guise of "building character".

Batman taking a fucking TV to the back of his head on his first night out is one thing, but seriously?

would be pure kino

Wait...wut?

kek

go to bed, Zack.

I just don't know anymore. Even if their movies don't make as much as the MCU, to let this die this early on would be a huge mistake

I don't care. At all. If Batfleck subtly alluded to being raped in prison I wouldn't care whatsoever. I'm sorry I've failed you.

youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Why are people against Snyder's decisions?

>Batman a serial killer
>Batman being abused
These are some of the best things to happen to DC in my opinion, showing a true cruel world where our super heroes are violent and mean, where they themselves get picked on and even sexually violated.

I love these decisions

Why doesn't Ben get his buddy Matt and Kevin Smith to help him with the script?

>"If it doesn’t come together in a way I think is really great I’m not going to do it.”

BASED

I respect his decision to walk away and cancel it before WB decides to ruin it like they did with David Ayer's Suicide Squad.

tips fedora

>Kevin Smith
He'd be better off writing a script for Gotham City Sirins since he is a big Harley fan.

I would trust him to write a good treatment

>HURR DURR YOU ARE A SNYDER FAN BOY
No I hated the use of him cramming the Justice League in BvS and the bad CGI Doomsday BUT Snyder wrote a 100% perfect masterpiece Batman and I love Snyder's decisions to make Batman so cruel and even showing him abused.

It's a metaphor for those who grow up to be evil and savage because a lot of them were abused as kids (i.e. we seeing a younger more innocent Batman being abused) so it makes sense.

because kevin is a fat retard overrated piece of shit

>You're a big guy

>Batman being abused
>best thing
nigga, are you DC fans from bizzarro world ?

Not him but why the fuck does Batman being abused trigger you?

Because it offends those who are muscular and manly when they see another muscular person be beaten and bullied on

>projecting

>Letting Kevin Smith write Batman again

because tough guy getting raped is never be cool, especially when that guy is THE Batman.

if I want to watch some guy getting abused I'll watch Shawshank Redemption not superhero movies.

fuck Snyder and his realism.

K I N O

>t.16 year old

on Sup Forums who cares.