Why are black people so sociable and extroverted?

Why are black people so sociable and extroverted?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logical_consequence
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logical_equivalence
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Low iq

is sociability inversely correlated with IQ?

They aren't vaccinated.

Low inhibition which also explains their criminality.

because you've been brainwashed

ofcourse

They don't have cold mothers and are properly reared.

blacks are high test

We smell better than the other races because of superior cap and hair

Raised on the street.

Superior genes

poor people (if not caused by mental illness) are usually more sociable because they have to depend on other people

black people exhibit antisocial behaviour more than others though, just because someone is extroverted doesn't mean they're good-natured

Blacks with no father figure
>turn into criminals or low IQ people with a very narrow worldview
Whites with no father figure
>turn into trannies, fags, or simply very feminine men with zero masculine traits
Which one is worse

People with low IQ live happier, and vice-versa.

Poor youth which doesn't allow you to became autistic, pretencious, introverted NEET.

Why are whites and Asians so effeminate when compared to blacks?

trannies and faggots make miniscule % of population and in the second it has nothing to do with not having father

>test
It's probably more due to different levels of serotonin.

only an autistic redditor would say so
>>>/reddit/

Criminals are far worse, of course.

>compared to blacks

blacks have even less body hair than asians

Is it just me or do other people not really find them sociable? I know it's a common media meme but from my experience blacks generally act pretty weird and don't really have any understanding of social norms or what other people feel

Why are blacks so much more childlike when compared to humans?

and yet asians look like little sissies next to them

>trannies and faggots make miniscule % of population
They are not. This is meme. Read something about Kinsey scale test.

self awareness is what kills confidence and leads to social anxiety, lower the IQ less the awareness

>understanding of social norms
In some people's minds, disinhibited toddler-like behaviour is equivalent to sociability.

>in the second it has nothing to do with not having father
This is also false. Majority of feminine faggots (I mean not homosexuals, feminine faggot != homosexual) are just mentally retarded people with lack of proper upbringing.

What's the deal with them talking like fucking retards?

Even the seemingly successful ones are literally apes in people-clothes that make no sense and talk like retards.

hmm..

Couldn't have said it better myself.

thats not even true. i know plenty of blacks who were autistic and have little friends. some only socialize with other blacks. some are introverted and read manga during class. those guys are likely involved with crimes tho

fuck off pseudo science faggot

this meme pseudoscience image again lmao

Just because you are super self-conscious doesn't mean you are smarter than anyone else.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A
>In humans, an association between the 2R allele of the VNTR region of the gene and an increase in the likelihood of committing serious crime or violence has been found.
>5.5% of Black men, 0.1% of Caucasian men, and 0.00067% of Asian men carried the 2R allele.

Not all rectangles are squares but all squares are rectangles.

On the other hand, IF you're intelligent THEN you might be more self-aware.

Once again, the same pattern as here

White-collar crime is okay but nigger tier crimes are retarded

But it is somewhat related to IQ anyway.

not the point

Why are they so damn sexy?

Self-awareness is different from self-consciousness, silly leaf.
I also passed 5th grade geometry.

Yeah, that's a chimpanzee.

Damn, blacks literally got fucked from the beginning of time
>the way they'd evolved
>the climate and geographical setting they originated from
There was no hope for them from the start, it's like the universe programmed their kind to be extremely shitty and have all these shitty things happen to them while every other race succeeds at some point

You missed the point completely.

Lok'tar ogar

"I can't refute his argument, so I'll just say that he missed some vague 'point' to seem more intelligent!"

>some vague 'point'
The point is only vague to people who would score low on the part of the IQ test related to logic.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logical_consequence
is not the same as
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logical_equivalence

t. Tyrone

Not necessarily, a counter-point : many high IQ people with aspergoid tendencies tend to have abnormally low self-awareness levels

Define self-awareness or introspection in scientific terms befitting of a experiment or social trial

point is that self awareness doesnt make you intelligent, but intelligent people are more likely to be self aware, got it?

And my point is that self awareness has nothing to do with self consciousness.
T. George Hill

logical equivalence is inapplicable here, you're attempting to prove a hypothesis so construct a reproducible, reliable and accurate scientific model, otherwise it'll just be 'Canadanon, his Mexican and Slovakian buddies said so and it seems right'

except that meme chart is not science at all

>many high IQ people with aspergoid tendencies tend to have abnormally low self-awareness levels

True. I was just pointing out the other poster's common logic-related error. Many people seem to think P -> Q is the same as P Q.

>self awareness has nothing to do with self consciousness.

what? how can you even be self conscious if you are unaware of your situation? Like how can you feel bad for being fat or whatever when you dont realise people around you find it disgusting

You've got an inkling like the Canadanon but you're too stupid to hit the nail on the head

What you're describing is the primary motivator of self-awareness, empathy, and its lack thereof in low and certain high IQ people, which lead to psychopathy which lead to crime

There you go, easy as that, not so hard Sup Forums

To be able to feel empathy you need to have self awareness already, not sure what are you talking about desu

>black
>antisocial
>introverted
>everyone assumes I'm not
Life is hell

Can you be self-aware, introspective and completely oblivious to the common good, you know, in a calculating fashion?

tf is common good

>another race baiting thread gets tons of replies
all of you fucking kill yourselves, you are contributing to decreasing quality of the board

Okay lets assume murder would absolve me of all crimes and throw away a court conviction that's pre-written

Do I need to be self-aware to carry out this, or does my lack of empathy make it acceptable to me to take another citizen's life?

> murder would absolve me of all crimes and throw away a court conviction that's pre-written

this makes it acceptable