You know posture is very important, I used to find myself hunching over when I'd play quake 2 for hours

you know posture is very important, I used to find myself hunching over when I'd play quake 2 for hours

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BKrf7mX_R6M
youtube.com/watch?v=L6nMtVxLVa8
youtube.com/watch?v=rqZ_-zM11bY
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk
iloveoldschoolmusic.com/h-towns-dino-passed-away-but-his-daughters-beautiful-grown-up-now/2/
youtube.com/watch?v=fr5vHQkfUfE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=BKrf7mX_R6M

why are we bullying based joe?

it's all in good spirit, no one hates him

I do

youtube.com/watch?v=L6nMtVxLVa8

im watching #894 right now
waiting for part 2 of the weigh in to be uploaded

>you ever play Quake?
>n..no
*opens eyes wide*
>dude it was fucking savage

>dat vocal fry when he says itself

Pretty based episode, which I could have watched but I have to listen while working the fields. Actually a little inspiring too.

>"Jamie pull up that ape for me"
>"You guys want an alpha brain?"
>"coyotes are FUCKING CRAZY AND THEY FUCKING LIVE ALL AROUND US!"
>"You ever had elk? No? I got a ton in the freezer I'll send you home with some."
>"Housecats straight JACK SHIT. It's all they do."
>"An ape will fucking tear you apart"
>"HOLY FUCK THAT RUSSIAN ON A CRANE IS CRAZY!"

Why is Joe so based?

[pseudo deep stoner philosophy][gets distracted into a non sequitur which goes back to a meathead topic]
literally the DMT/ape copypasta, it's beautiful

>tfw don't even listen to his podcasts but fascinated with this meme

I kinda do. He's some lifelong rich jock who acts like he's some sage. He's such a fucking moron that he called the cops on Joey Diaz for being high once back before he himself became DUDE WEEEED. His friends are all douches too.

kill yourself

Joe has maximum autism disguised as an alpha while hiding in the closet.

joes a good guy but sometimes he gets too stoned and repeats himself and falls into a few stoner stereotype rabbit holes.
but over all the podcast is a good listen.

>He's such a fucking moron that he called the cops on Joey Diaz for being high once back before he himself became DUDE WEEEED.
Source?

Joey Diaz is awful though.

No shit, but so is Joe Rogan.

there's a difference between getting quiet while bringing a sentence to a close and sounding like a valley girl

>His friends are all douches too
what did he mean by this?

>lifelong rich
>didn't become famous until the early 2000s
>was just some fucking standup comedian in a sea of standup comedians
ok man

>He's some lifelong rich jock

Someone post the pic of him in the red shirt standing next to the tall guy.

Bump.

There's a picture of him as a teenager posing in his house with 12 foot tall glass windows over looking the wilderness. The guy's not some hard knock fucker of humble origins. He's an assbandit and has been been an assbandit.

>The guy's not some hard knock fucker of humble origins
He's a national TKD champion and a BJJ blackbelt under 10th planet.

youtube.com/watch?v=rqZ_-zM11bY

>the comments on that video
youtube pasta is hilarious, step your shit up 4chin

jesus you are mad

>u mad

Sup Forums's been dead for years. Enough of this shit.

how did they come up with that horrible caricature of rogan

It's time to forgive your middle school bullies, champ.

>I can only like someone who was poor at one point, even though they can't control it
>Don't judge me for being poor, I can't control it

Not even the guy you were shit posting to. You have no argument and know he's right..

What? he lived in boston, he always said he wasn't wealthy growing up.

>acting like being rich and athletic inherently makes you unintelligent

I really wish this site was no longer a safe space for losers.

He was wealthy is what the point is. He's a huckster. I originally saw the pic in one of these threads maybe it will get posted again. Joe Rogan is a fake cunt. No need to make this a mountain with 100 (you)s.

>hey man, you know what
*leans into mic*
>your body really is the best doctor like it might not be able to prescribe xanax for you but if you get cracked across the face and the capillaries under your eyes explode what doctor is gonna get in there and fix those blood vessels for you? i mean what is aids man its just your body's immune system failing on you and then you die of a cold? - jamie pull that picture up of that amateur mua thai fighter's face looks over at the screen this is horrific man ..yeah where was this fight? in a basement in Bangkok? don't get born in the 3rd world people

He grew up in jersey

>acting like being rich and athletic inherently makes you unintelligent
Nope I never once implied that. Sorry to make your space feel unsafe. I thought we were here to laugh at Rogan not coddle him.

Yeah also I heard he lied about having an abusive childhood and got exposed for it.

see

>he's some lifelong rich jock who acts like he's some sage

Implies that being rich and being a jock is a condition that is not associated with being wise or intelligent.

Whats his beef with his dad? I hear they havent spoken in decades

>lifelong
See that word? That's the key. He's never walked the walk. He's a stereotypical frat douche who did shrooms and weed after turning 35 and now thinks he's some shaman.

He's a professional martial arts athlete you clown. What does walking the walk mean in this context? Being poor like you and smoking way too early in life?

damn he's ripped like chibi trunks

Nice projection newfriend.

No I'm assuming that the guy who considers a famous athlete unsuccessful or somehow unfulfilled while pointing to his wealth and late start age for smoking weed is probably unsuccessful, smoked weed too early in his life and is poor.

It's a pretty safe bet.

>You ever heard of cauliflower ear, man?
>yeah Joe you explained last time I was-
>it's some of the craziest shit I've ever seen. when a fighter gets hit in the ear the whole thing swells up and the cartilage separates from... I want to say the ear bone... and just dies
>yeah you explained it to me alr-
>it is SO. BIZARRE. Jamie can you bring that photo up? the ear swells up and then just bursts open
>god damn it Joe you showed me these disgusting photos already
>anyway some fighters just put up with it, like have you seen the video of that lion with the mutilated jaw? just keeps walking around like there's no problem. Lions are fucking savage dude
>okay Joe
>anyway I had to stop playing Quake because it was giving me celery fingers

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

ALPHA BRAINSHROOMTECHKRILL & MCT OILPRIMATE CARE PILLS

youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE

>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH
BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING
BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK
AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY
AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU
LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE
PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA

DUDE BOOOOM LMAO

DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE

>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS
FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU
THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"

>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY
WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON
RETIREMENT PLAN"

Joe Rogan, 2015

>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING

Brought to you by SquareSpace©

cue the hempforce mustard

>He's a professional martial arts athlete you clown
He fucked around with TKD in a mcdojo like every other goofball then when he tried competing for real he gave up after his first or second fight.

His wife is a big bitch

>this is wealthy to Sup Forums

wew

Must be weird dating a woman taller than you. Not because of the "lol manlet" thing, but like logistically. You have to reach up to kiss her, that has to feel strange.

Joe Rogan is famous for being an athlete now? lol
Just go back to the Rogan board, you faggot.

For making Joe into a literal cuck, I assume?

iloveoldschoolmusic.com/h-towns-dino-passed-away-but-his-daughters-beautiful-grown-up-now/2/

I hate his pseudo/broscience dude that so deep bullshit.

>look up the lion video since it sounds brutal
>halfway through the video it shifts to a totally unrelated video of a kamodo dragon attacking park staff
Did Joe Rogan edit this shit? youtube.com/watch?v=fr5vHQkfUfE

Come on you freak bitch you know you want some stem cells injected into your cock

>You have to reach up to kiss her, that has to feel strange.

I don't think Joe is too worried about that

PART 2 is up!!

Does Redban browse Sup Forums?

Doubtful.

yeah fair point I literally do

Reminder that he and Chappelle went around Times Square giving women ribbons for having great boobs

>it's a "Joe describes the physical form of a male MMA fighter in uncomfortably homoerotic detail" episode

if by Sup Forums you mean r/cuckold/ then yeah probably

If you want to get a jab in at Reban, just comment on /r/deathsquad. His username is /u/redban and he gets butthurt easily

why do his daughters already look like drug addicted whores?

second hand smoke. maybe know where his edibles are at. he's said he smokes weed with his wife's daughter.

>It's a "Joe thinks that the number of chromosomes an organism has correlates to it's intelligence" episode

>Tfw so smart you need help holding your brain.

>Hey jamie pull up that clip of the white subhuman getting cucked again

Jesus joe

>HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT ABOUT WHAT A BEAR ACTUALLY IS THOUGH??

yeah but you also like coons