trumpgeneral.com
unitingfortrump.com/
98percentapproval.com
rallyfortrump.com/
trumpnightlynews.wordpress.com/

PREV

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=giPOGLacPZY
michaelsavage.wnd.com/2016/06/sunday-night-text-savage-to-36500-to-nominate-michael-to-national-radio-hall-of-fame/
youtube.com/watch?v=JuNmkPNqIFo
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328
infowars.com/exclusive-koch-soros-insiders-attempt-to-take-over-trump-campaign/
youtube.com/watch?v=r_DwZfyXAXI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You guys need to watch this:

youtube.com/watch?v=giPOGLacPZY

We need to make sure trump gets a copy of that email.

AWOOOOOVMENT

I'm afraid Donald Trump will disappoint everyone
Afraid you will wake up to the ugly reality that the President is just an actor, working for certain power that recruited him for this position in the first place.

fuck awoo

TEXT 'SAVAGE' TO 36500 TO VOTE FOR MICHAEL SAVAGE INTO RADIO HALL OF FAME
* BORDER * LANGUAGE * CULTURE * TRUMP
michaelsavage.wnd.com/2016/06/sunday-night-text-savage-to-36500-to-nominate-michael-to-national-radio-hall-of-fame/

>TEXT 'SAVAGE' TO 36500 TO VOTE FOR MICHAEL SAVAGE INTO RADIO HALL OF FAME
>* BORDER * LANGUAGE * CULTURE * TRUMP
>michaelsavage.wnd.com/2016/06/sunday-night-text-savage-to-36500-to-nominate-michael-to-national-radio-hall-of-fame/

TEXT 'SAVAGE' TO 36500 TO VOTE FOR MICHAEL SAVAGE INTO RADIO HALL OF FAME
* BORDER * LANGUAGE * CULTURE * TRUMP

>TEXT 'SAVAGE' TO 36500 TO VOTE FOR MICHAEL SAVAGE INTO RADIO HALL OF FAME
>* BORDER * LANGUAGE * CULTURE * TRUMP
>michaelsavage.wnd.com/2016/06/sunday-night-text-savage-to-36500-to-nominate-michael-to-national-radio-hall-of-fame/

SUNDAY FUNDAE

Keeping the failed assassination stories going

>April 13, 1972: Arthur Bremer carried a firearm to an event intending to shoot Nixon, but was put off by strong security. A few weeks later, he instead shot and seriously injured the Governor of Alabama, George Wallace, who was paralyzed for life (d. 1998). Three other people were unintentionally wounded.

Moral of the story: Compromise

Do you have the other images from this set? I need a new wallpaper
That video is fuckin amazing

Hannity
youtube.com/watch?v=JuNmkPNqIFo

Reminder that Islam is incompatible with Western Civilization.

Anyone got Trump doing the heart shape in hi-res for a background?

>Manafort has taken over the Trump Campaign

>Shills think this is bad for Trump

we already know faggit. go redpill normies.

TNN, who is your Sup Forumsfu?

Pretty girls for Trump.

>anime

shiggydowop

Trump fired Corey? Is it true brehs!?
Why would he do this...

TRUMP PROFILING MEANS EVERYONE YOUR ALL BEING FOOL
Trump profiling means everyone people that go to doctors or buy guns will be profiled people that visit websites will be profiled it aint just muslims trump has played you all

based phil on hannity again

APOLOGIZE TO MY WIFE DAHNALD

What kind of changes should we expect to see now that Manafort has the reigns?

Serious question

What does it mean when you three parentheses around a name? For example:

Ivanka and (((Jared))).

Can't wait for Manafort to man the fort

An expansion of the Trump Campaign for starters

The fact that this guy just sort of shrugged, realized he was out of his depth, and immediately turned around and tried to kill a governor instead is hilarious to me.

You do realize that lazy fuck gets all of his information from here, right?

My favourite here

>The pistol contained ammunition stored in a detachable magazine in the pistol's grip, but the gun did not include a round in the gun's chamber. At the time, Fromme was not aware that she needed to pull back the gun slide to insert a cartridge into the pistol's chamber... While Fromme pointed the gun at Ford, several people heard a "metallic click" sound. As the red-robed Fromme shouted, "It wouldn't go off", Secret Service agent Larry Buendorf grabbed the gun, forced it from Fromme's hand, and brought her to the ground. On the ground, Fromme said, "It didn't go off. Can you believe it? It didn't go off."

>Commies really wanted Nixon, Reagan and now Trump to be silenced
Expected.

What is Jeb upto these days?

LEAVE HEIDI THE HELL ALONE!

Who else woke as fuck now that Mafia Manafort is in charge? Shit's about to get real.

Nigger what do you think I'm doing?

I just didn't see a huge thread about this.

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328

Link of the email.

means jew, moderately long story, tldr - some kikes got triggered on twitter

Less assaulting of female reporters

>On February 15, 1933, in Miami, Florida, Giuseppe Zangara fired five shots at Roosevelt. The assassination attempt occurred less than three weeks before Roosevelt's swearing-in for his first term in office. Although Zangara did not wound the President-elect, he did kill Chicago Mayor Anton Cermak and wounded five other people. Zangara was found guilty of murder and was executed on March 20, 1933.

Executed a little over a month later.
Imagine a court case taking less than a year, wow.

Lets you know it's a Jew.

Remember how Trump lost every caucus, even the ones he was leading in? That was Corey's fault, he didn't believe in ground game.

Need some rare Manaforts

Here is the gif for you user senpai.

It's good, Corey Lewandowski was a Soros plant

infowars.com/exclusive-koch-soros-insiders-attempt-to-take-over-trump-campaign/

That's fine, however I am tweeting Trump right now. I hope others follow suit.

Pankasich was one of the best memes of the year it's just a goddamn shame he went away so soon after the meme surfaced.

Oh Daaaahnooooooooold...

I'm back. It's 10:44PM and I just got off the phone with you- no, MY delegates.

You can only post ITT if you are richer than the Donald Trump Campaign for President

"2016 US elections
6m
Federal Election Commission report: Hillary Clinton raised $27 million in May, campaign has $42 million on hand
Read more on docquery.fec.gov

2016 US elections
13m
Federal Election Commission report: Donald Trump lent $2.2 million to campaign, raises total of $3.1 million in May
Read more on docquery.fec.gov"

Sorry ppl but cash rule tha world and donald aint got shit cuzhis campain broke as fuck on tha real

That already occurs, just now blacks and muslims are protected.

If you're a white man wearing camo and boots you're profiled.

HAHAHAHAH

Squeaky's out of jail now.

Manafort is more memeable

Sup Forums as fuck

Thanks Ameribro.
Have an apology about Trou d'Eau for your efforts.

It went viral and sunk his campaign

Hiding from the Mob who wants to turn his knees into guac for wasting the money.

Fucking kek. Goddamn I love Trump.

>Trump spends literally nothing
>only down by a few points in the polls

wew lad

fucking women. The scary thing is she actually got close enough to pull the trigger. If she had ever fired a gun before, then she could have killed him.

awoooo
Look the polls are going up!
awoooooo
Look trump is spending money on ads!
awooooooooo
Look trump is winning!
awoooooooooooo.........sigh

More than triggered. You would have thought it was a fucking Shoah

Morning
>Mika calls Trump campaign pathetic
>1,000 Republicans participate in conference call discussing how to oust Trump
>Allegedly 250 were delegates
>Corey no longer in the house
>fired by Trump
>bad relations with GOP, donors, and falling polls to blame
>wanted to release VP name before convention
>had no other ideas
>Ivanka said it's him or me
>was angry that Corey had planned to release negative stories about her husband
>Trump Advisor tweets "Ding dong the witch is dead"
>Rewind: Roger Stone called Corey "the snake"
>Manafort takes full control of campaign management
Afternoon
>Corey interview on CNN
>says he has no regrets
>denies being a hothead
>says he was intense because "Trump deserves perfection"
>no hard feelings between them
>denies reports of tension between family
>denies allegation of negative stories on Ivanka' s husband
>New poll: Clinton and Trump tied
>Biden referred to as "ideal candidate" before speech
>corrected to ideal keynote
>Orlando 911 transcript released with ISIS and Allah edited out
>Outcry forces DoJ and FBI to release entire document
>Allah still edited out
Tonight
>Trump advisor who tweeted about Corey resigns
>Protestor who went for cop’s gun at Las Vegas rally says he wanted to kill Trump
>Was a UK citizen who overstayed visa
>We learn the Orlando attacker was a Hillary supporter
>Ryan to hold fundraiser with Tim Cook after Cook said he would not provide funding or support for GOP convention
>Trump on O’Reilly
>Says Corey is “terrific” and “a friend of mine”
>Apologizes to real Pocahontas
>“I do regret calling her Pocahontas, because I think it’s a tremendous insult to Pocahontas. So, to Pocahontas, I would like to apologize to you.”
>On guns, says we should enforce the laws already on the books
>Still supports terror watch list restriction
>May some release cabinet positions before convention
> Secret Service agent who wrote book on Hillary to do TV interviews
>Hannity will have exclusive first interview

According to polls Trump is 53 million votes short to win the election!
Just quoting fox news.

Don't shoot the messenger

>sunk his campaign

he had only won ONE fucking state, he was already sunk

The problem with Corey was that he was allergic to the very idea of ads. And while it worked, he never put in place the network to place Trump supporters as delegates so Cruz pulled the whole "The Delegates, Donald" and left a hole exposed for a potential second ballot disaster, and the damage was so bad Manafort couldn't even fix it except in a few cases like Michigan. So the strategy like Trump says all the time was to just win such massive landslides that there can never be a second ballot, and that is what Trump, Manafort and Corey did.

Manafort implemented an actual ground game in Pennsylvania and it paid off extremely well. They were able to get the Trump supporters to vote for the delegate slates.

Thank you.

What did Mika say, exactly?

The Jew is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

Heard that Trump is actually helping Clinton destroy the Republican Party
As payback for the attempted impeachment of Bill. It is working - Trump has pissed off those the GOP needed to woo in order to prop itself up from the unfavorable demographics it faces in the coming years.

And you turds all are along for the ride! It is so cute to see your hopes up for a Clinton fall but ... ain't happening.

Old school

>yfw they disinfoed the fuck out of Corey
>Corey spilling the beans to Clinton about who he "knows" will be VP
>They pick someone else

>0 votes in
Seems legit.

>What kind of changes should we expect to see now that Manafort has the reigns?

some campaign funds being redirected into 50 gallon drums, concrete, car batteries and cables etc

All tax free

Food and shit ain't free.

Screen shot this shit. Trump has proven he can't lose to Hillary.

Donald Trump just had the worst public relations month in presidential politics history, resulting in the firing of his campaign manager.

During this fiasco, Hillary Clinton has managed to open up a measly 6 point lead according to RCP. Even that small lead is in doubt because of polling methods.

HRC's lead was created by an erosion of Trump support, not an increase in her. Essentially, Trump supporters got sick of his bullshit and sat this round of polling out. She didn't pick up any new supporters despite having Sanders mathematically eliminated from the race.

This shit is over. Once Trump gets his favorablility bounce from the national convention (and it's safe to say the King of Free Media is going to hold the greatest convention ever) he'll fly past her in the polls.

The debates will be the knockout blow. He's going to win this election huge and cause a widespread change in the political parties. Liberal vs Conservative won't exist anymore. It will be "Populist vs Special Interest".

>yfw he's eligible to pay himself back with the loans he gives to himself

You guys changed your election system to popular vote now?

She doesn't realize though thats paying for the staff and maybe SS, maybe the press ride alongs to stay with them too.

Is Trump a bully? Here's why I think he isn't:

Real rowdy egalitarianism which is necessary (to males, at least) like a great old tavern dispute, is essential to the spirit of Republicanism. The demeanour of Trump, it is said, is "harsh and bullying." It is occasionally harsh, but it is never bullying. Trump is not in the least a bully; Trump is a demagogue, he shouts against a shouting crowd. The very fact that he wrangles with other people is proof that other people are allowed to wrangle with him. His very brutality is based on the idea of an equal scrimmage, like that of football. It is strictly true that he bawls and bangs the table because he is a modest man. He is honestly afraid of being overwhelmed or even overlooked.

Obama has exquisite manners and is the king of his company; he is polite to everybody; but superior to everybody; therefore he is, like Joseph Addison, described In the immortal insult of Alexander Pope—

>"Like Cato, give his little Senate laws "
>"And sit attentive to his own applause."

Trump, so far from being king of his company, is a sort of Member in his own Parliament. Obama is a courteous superior and is hated. Trump is an insolent equal and therefore is loved by all who know him.

This doctrine of equality is essential to conversation; so much may be admitted by anyone who knows what conversation is. Once arguing at a table in a tavern the most famous man on earth would wish to be obscure, so that his brilliant remarks might blaze like the stars on the background of his obscurity. To anything worth calling a man nothing can be conceived more cold or cheerless than to be king of your company. But it may be said that in masculine sports and games, other than the great game of debate, there is definite emulation and eclipse. There is indeed emulation, but this is only an ardent sort of equality. Games are competitive, because that is the only way of making them exciting.

A bully attacks the weak, an egalitarian takes all comers.

Manafort meeting with Trump campaign after today
youtube.com/watch?v=r_DwZfyXAXI

probably like him more if that is true, fuck the GOP.

Yeah but he became a joke, his financing dried up and he was forced out. Because of a meme

There is an extension for Chrome that automatically puts Jewish names into parantheses.
e.g. (((Bernie Sanders))) was born in San Diego, to businessman (((Abraham Sanders))) and (((Sarah Goldberg))) on November 20, 1910.

Notice this post cocksuckers.
Savage's Trumpamania should get your fucking votes.

see

>very idea of a ground game*

Ads are also accurate

MY COCK CAN ONLY GET SO HARD

IT'S LITERALLY ABOUT TO EXPLODE

Interesting, uh, use of money.

>Be Trump
>Need base of operations for campaign
>Oh shit I have a great place, the BEST
>Write it off as a business expense
Too good, please Mr. Trump, stop winning soo much!

Trump meeting w/ CFR president, Kissinger, his kowtowing to the jew traitors at AIPAC...
its all begun to add up and be exposed that he is another NWO front man.
No one gets to billionaire status w/out being vetted/controlled first by Bnai Brith.
His Muzzie hate/ and statements on Iran nuke treaty being first thing he'd redo as POTUS [for Israhell, not USA] have revealed he is another zionist pos
Gone is his emphasis on getting rid of the Fed or prosecuting 911 perps.
Why? Cause they too, were massive Bnai Brith ops and he- like all the others- will never take that on

Paul "Hillary has an awfully bad cough" Manafort will see that Trump wins in a general election setting.

You must have been in hiatus. This was big in Sup Forums when Wikileaks published it.

>Trump paid himself $423,371
>Leftists have no idea how this could be possible

Can I get sauce on the cuck meeting?

The ads have to be absolutely targeted on things the media wont say. Not the generic "oh I'm so nice vote for me" kind that people ignore.

It needs to be peons awokened type shit

Did someone try to imply something like "THOSE 13 MILLION ARE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO WILL VOTE FOR HIM!"?