HAPPENING IN MEXICO

I know most of you don't care about Tacostlan, but there is a happening happening in Oaxaca (southern states):

Fuckers from the national teachers union are squaring off against the police and the military is inbound, 6 deaths from the unionist side already

The military deployed soldiers by air because the teachers blocked the roads, the army is supported with a contingent of Feds

Teachers are launching molotovs, rocks and shit to the police because the state cut the funding to their retarded union, also they are in strike and anyone willing to violate this strike is beaten up by the unionist

TDLR: Teachers are acting like niggers in Oaxaca

How can anyone be against teachers / furthering education?

What the fuck. Teachers are supposed to be the pinnacle of knowledge and manners.

>mexico

INFINTE FEET HIGHER

>more education = better education
American education.

>How can anyone be against teachers / furthering education?

lol they are not that kind of teachers dumbass. In spanish teacher also refers to a commie that wants free stuff and blocks roads. The difference is lost in translation.

Says the american

>Hispanics
>Being anything other than self-centered backstabbing pricks that need more government bux
>not corrupt at all

¿Seguro que usted es latino, o es extranjero en Colombia?

well at least Mexico isnt boring.

im sure its pro mestizo revisionist garbage

Ah... These must be the Mexican intellectuals I keep hearing about.

Aquí los profesores también protestan, pero que yo sepa nunca hay muertos ni nada por el estilo.

>Government murders teachers

It's so great they have #commonsensegunlaws

WTF

Like, kindergarten teachers are shooting at people?

those fuckers are not protesting because of the right reasons, the Union is one of the most corrupt entities in Mexico, and like I said the teachers that are not going on strike and flinging shit to the police but instead go to school to give the kids their classes are condemned as traitors to the movement and violently taken down by the pro unionists

These are not the kind of teachers you are talking about, they are fucking commies that want their union to control the education system in mexico and are also mad because the government made a decree that all public teachers have to pass an exam to continue teaching, most of these fuckers did not pass and they are mad they had their skills questioned

Heard the news. I'm sorry for the violence. Unions sometimes act like mafias, but they are important as an institution. What is really happening? What are they protesting about?

So true.

Oaxaca is a mess.

happening all the time in Oaxaca, nothing new.

The government wants to test the teachers to see if they are fit to work as educators, these fuckers flunked their exams because most of them are just working because of nepotism

Teachers that do not fall in line are purged by the union in a violent manner

Pic is Union members humiliating teachers that refuse to go on strike

well the government never deployed the Army on the fuckers before

if any nuclear country need to do tests. nuke goes here

Well, it IS Mexico: they took the whole cartel thing too seriously, and now everything nowadays is a cartel of its own (as in, the structure). I think we fucked them up indirectly kek

Unrelated question, how is Colombia? Haven't been there in ages, would love to go back.

you mean, the police.

>all of them shitskin indigenas

Fucking Colonizers, should've bleached/shoah'd those fuckers out of existence kek

This is like some 3rd world shit that I saw in Iraq once.

Like, wtf.

what this guy says. Still, I don't condone the use of military grade weapon fire over what essentially is, a civilian population, could've thrown some gas at them to render them unable to fright instead of mowing them down

pinches indios

It's cooler than before. No more kidnappings, mass killings or that kind of shit. Of course, there are regular criminals.

Happy to riot over cash, won't riot over 50+ children dumped into acid barrels.

GG Mexico, glad you have your priorities in order.

Wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of their book report assignments. Wew.

Proof that you should never, ever give up your guns or the government will oppress you.

even your fucking teachers are degenerate faggots

No it doesn't you lying retard. It is literally the teachers union protesting against the educational reform implemented last year that bases their continuity based on evaluations

How close is Mexico to civil war?
What happened to autodefensas?

one thing that is worth nothing here is that the army is deploying LIKE MAD
not even against the cartels do they bring so much fire power

From what i remember is that the autodefensas were infiltrated by the cartels and just became another impotent arm of the state

>unarmed teachers and unionizers riot
>send in air cavalry to put them down

>narcos control entire regions and butcher people
>"eh, we can't fight them because we can't find them"

Those teachers should have paid bigger bribes.

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT
SAUCE?
i want to see indios burn

>Mexican teacher

>tfw paco
>tfw today you finally are not hunted by cartel who wants to behead you
>tfw today you get shot by teachers

pacoland must be suffering

I'm with you on that, if the Spanish didn't get jungle fever this shit would be better

sure thing Ahmed, you know much about this the old days.

The Cartels stopped being that much of a problem after the Last president left (the one who went to war), things are quiet on that regard nowadays

autodefensas were hijacked by rising cartels, also since we have tight gun control we are at the mercy of the government

>the Union is one of the most corrupt entities in Mexico

You mean after the cartels, the police, and the rest of its own government?

Wheres my stream fags

that surprised me really while I'm not the unionists side by any means, it would be interesting if we didn't have le commonsense gun laws we have

sounds like a us backed coup in the making if I've ever seen one…. which i have

soy mexicano pendejo
en mi jewbook no dejan de salir pendejadas de estas

>Fighting because they can't decide on which one of them will pay for the wall

Oaxaca food is best Mexican food. Please send refugees.

yeah i guess that's why they took away our (i am a mexicunt) guns
because we do have the balls to go all the way even without guns, we tackle the government, can you imagine what would happen if we had guns?

believe it or not, the Unions are indeed one of the most corruption ridden government sponsored entities, I would put them on par with the police

nah, I don't think so, shit has been brewing in Oaxaca for quite a while, also our government leaks US's balls so we won't see a coup like that, if anything some general gets mad at the president and organices a revolution

>using arty on teachers

They're fucking teachers. Can't you just beat them with sticks?

I meant the cartel mentality: as in, a group of selfish fucks who only care about themselves and will do whatever it takes to halt societal progress if it means they can have a few more shekels in their account.

Fucking shitskins, always fucking everything up, NEXT MEXICAN EMPIRE/GRAN COLOMBIA WHEN

nope

If we had our guns we would've ousted the national government after the elections fiasco on 94... or we probably would have AMLO as president hahaha

Oaxaca food sucks balls, the truly superior food is from the North of Veracruz

I found this on facebook
check it out

facebook./////Mex.Videos/videos/538162069719168/

>no white person visible

Why is this not surprising?

MEXICO IS A SHITHOLE, MORE NEWS AT 11

BACK TO YOU SANCHEZ

yeah man, that's exactly the point
that's why they took our guns

full house

please dont talk taco here, my chairo friend.

indeed Oaxaca is shitskin central, thank god I live in the white area of the country

sorry señor

>happening in mexico
who cares

How big is this. I can't imagine they are going to live very long.

>Oaxaca.

cual pueblo deberian de tomar primo los revolucionistas?
caul pueble vas ser el primero que tomen el ejercito?

My family is originally from Oaxaca and my mom tells me that the teachers dindu nuffin and the corrupt government just sent in the Federal Police to smash their skulls.
She also said she heard the killing started when the teachers started shooting at the police, but she doesn't believe the government so she thinks the police just opened fire for no reason.

Can one of you Mexicanons set the record straight for me? I'd don't know shit about Mexico.

>white area in Mexico

Mestizo pls.

It's Anudda 68

if there is any visible action going on could you post pics

mexican
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""intellectuals"""""""""""""""""""

Its not all teachers, there are 2 unions, one Union (SNTE) approved the new education reform that makes the teachers take a test (they have 3 tries after taking a course), and if they fail they are removed from being a teacher
The CNTE don't want it cause they used to sell vacants and take the teachers money for that Union

The government is just dismantling those corrupt unions, and the CNTE chimp out cause of 'muh union rights'

praise kek

>my family is from Oaxaca

Manlet spotted.

i am a mexican and I don't know what the fuck is going on
what I do find an asshole move is how most of the videos I see are teachers throwing rocks at the police
and the police shooting live bullets at them

your mom is a stupid leftist whore. the only truth is the police gonna smash skulls and thats fine

Your mother is a whore and a lyer I hope you get thrown over the wall.

Cartels payed for that shit, that's why, and the US in there somewhere as well

>i am a mexican
>german flag
inconceivable

No, the government is, but both sides are wrong

Proof or gtfo

in Yemen they use the front lawn of the us embassy to stone women

t. insiderbro

fucker I live in a small town were the majority are sons of first/second generation Europeans... those enclaves still exist in mexico for example Chipilo is composed of 99% white people that came from Veneto

>having teachers essentially be unable to be fired regardless of the quality of their teaching
These are also the people that keep trying to hold back charter schools that might actually make a dent in the shit holes that are inner city schools.

This
Learn from us
Don't let them take your guns, and it's not the first time the government kills civilians on the streets

5"9" ye, I came out lucky.
My sister is 5'0" flat
Looked chaotic as shit
Sure but why are they smashing the skulls? Did the group actually do anything?
What the fuck do you know?
>tfw born here and you cant do shit about me
Kek

>TACOstlan
Is mexico just a meme?

this

>subhumans acting like subhumans

Nothing to see here. Carry on.

mestizo please, learn from the mistakes of "white" argentina,

cartels and a public uprising are two very different things.

Looks like a flipped niger

Fucking brilliant Pedro
>send in the troops for unionised teachers
>let cartels shoot each other in the street

Can confirm. I studied middle school in Mexico and students from chipilo were white af.
Is it chipilo from Puebla? Just curious, do you know huejotzingo?

el video es viejo, eso era para las autodefensas