Even felicia can get laid

even felicia can get laid.
What's your excuse for being a virgin

Felicia has that ugly girl cuteness going for her with the freckles and nerdy disposition. She's stupid, though.

She's worth a hump

I thought the biological clock was a meme until four hours ago

Then I looked at this pic and instantly felt a stabbing pain

Fuck

i dont get it her fiance(?) is 70 years old
is there any link that confirms patrick duncan is indeed the father?

>tfw 20
I've got time right

Changed her wiki adding spouse

>tfw haven't had sex in 7 months

She's a woman, even the most ugly women can get laid whereas the ugliest dudes (like you OP kek) can't

Wanna suck each others penis?

I haven't had sex in 7 years, step up your game nigger

What's the Sup Forums equivalent of fucking a 70yo man and letting him impregnate you?

ok let's just all of us in this thread have sex right now.
i doggy fuck the user above me and put my thumb in his right ear

haha great! can you add her age? she's 37..for some reason it's hidden everywhere

>not having a waifu

leave

What a dumb bitch... she waits until shes hitting 40 to have children? i guess life didnt pan out the way she wanted to like in her delusional feminist fantasies

I bet she didnt plan to get knocked up by a guy who could be her grandfather, fucking bitch fuck you

don't have one sorry

The Patrick Duncan think is still a rumor though isn't it?
Maybe she's raising a child alone. Sperm donation is a thing.

literally any woman can get laid.

Can we meme her autism baby into being the first trans or woman mass school shooter?

Women keep telling themselves "I have time" and then one day wake up and they're almost 40. Sort of like how I men keep telling themselves "I have time to stop being a total fucking loser".

They changed it back rip

get out while were speaking of you felicia

a guy nicknamed "phonytap" went to her house to meet her and he confirmed shes with him, he apparently was the one who opened the door and invited him in thinking he was someone else. not a rumor

Who is the father? Is asking that un-PC these days?

be careful

When you hit 25, YOU'RE DONE. thats it

what if she dies of her throat cancer and the doctors have to extract the baby but it's too early and they pull out a little teacup camel and lives to be the worlds smallest camel

patrick sheane duncan

>too early
It's only three weeks to go

I was three weeks premature and I turned out....

Yeah she oughta wait the three weeks

it would be more famous then her

About what?

>Is asking that un-PC these days?

Actually yes.

>40 years old
>having a baby

>mentally 12 years old
>having a baby

what about lick each others asses

This is a lie, she's actually 40

I looked into history and to give you an idea some tumblrina recently removed "mother" from list of attributes because it was "sexist" I shit you not and it was kept like that. Also the age thing on the editing part literally says
"Don't add stuff here there has been issues before"

And yeah they changed the edit I made very fast. Some fag named Kuru did it

I don't put any effort in

Welcome to the Jew cucked West where EUGENICS BAAAAAAAAAAD! LET EVERYONE BREED WILLY NILLY AND BIRTH MUTANTS INTO BROKEN FAMILIES!

Better yet, DONT have any children so we can extinguish the white race completely!

>for some reason it's hidden everywhere

You're right, I had to use all my blackhat skills to find this.

But I know I'm never going to do anything. I'm not waiting for the "right" anything. No dating, no kids, certainly no sex. I don't have to inflict myself on anybody else. I've got a job and a house, that's more than most people in the world.

This pang of jealousy was really weird and unexpected. It makes no sense at all. Before today I just wanted to... carry on and watch how the world turns out, you know?

>waaaaah genetic trashy whites won't be allowed to breeeeeed waaaaaaaah
And even more NIGGERS, SPICS, etc wouldn't be allowed to reproduce.

Ah, I see your destined to be one of those old guys in the rest home who is apapletic with regret because you have no family to comfort you in your remaining years or to carry on your legacy -- you are a pathetic drag net on the economy and serve no purpose but to take up space

why do so many meme celebs go to UT?
reee

>guys
Your cold reading act loses its bite when you swing and miss that hard out of the gate, fuckface

>even felicia can get laid.

Why wouldn't she be able to? Literally any woman can get laid within 15 minutes of being in any marginally populated area

Stab yrself m8

would you add me on discord and talk dirty to me im not super autistic

pls be in london

If it makes you feel better, Felicia Day was never actually a tfw no bf nerd, she just played one in The Guild.

>tfw you shit in your jammy jams and Wil Wheaton licks your dirty asshole as Jamal impregnates you and you're sponging off your 80 year old sugar daddy
What a fucking life for this cunt.

>haven't had sex in 7 reincarnations

she was never a lot of things

What's a meme celeb? Can you list a few that have gone to UT?

>Why wouldn't she be able to? Literally any woman can get laid within 15 minutes of being in any marginally populated area

this. there would still be a line of guys ready to fuck any nerdy felicia type that feels like it. this means nothing.

you are still normie by Sup Forums standards.

you can ever play the ree card here. stop trying.

>haven't had sex in 7 kalpas

Felicia day is one and i know john hamm has,i know there are more but i can remmeber atm.

(You)'ve earned this

Men's reproductive systems don't age as quickly as women's. She's like late 30's or something, so she probably had medical assistance getting pregnant, but her elderly beau can still likely bust a viable nut(just of low quality).

This explains why she's done so little this year

I mean she hasn't even been playing vidya with her brother lately

She's always been lazy as fuck. She leveraged her appeal to geeks and autists to make a comfortable, self-sustaining living. That should be blatantly obvious now that she sold her "company" to Hardwick so she doesn't have to do ANYTHING but still gets paid.

imagine punching her in the stomach as hard as you can

>pregnant
>still no tits
At least god has a sense of humor.

>haven't had sex in 7 omniverses

Why do I have a nicer house than Felicia Day? She's supposed to be some kind of pop culture icon and she's shacked up with an old, successful screenwriter but she lives in a fixer.

Post pic of your kitchen

probably living in some stupidly expensive area like an idiot

I bet he fantasizes about raising another man's child with her

>some kind of pop culture icon
the fuck? nobody outside the internet or games knows who she is. shes not an icon at all

>high standards
>live in a rural area where there are only 2 fuckable girls in the whole town
>ideal gf would be asian(no asians here)
>socially retarded

all of these explain why i am still a virgin

Here.
I assume she lives in Los Angeles? So do I.
The internet is like half of pop culture now.