Redpill me on Joe Buck spee

Redpill me on Joe Buck spee

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ufSQMXLO95w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

his dad was a famous broadcaster. so apparently now he is, but he sucks.

no flags

Textbook nepotism.

hes improved a lot, not as bad as people say he's just not good either compared to Al Micheals or something

What DISGUTSTING posts

his book is pretty good, nearly done reading it
probably recommend against it if you aren't a luckswing fan though

What an absolutely antisemitic thing to say.

post the 9/11 buckposting screencap

troy aikmen and him are just kind of boring, thats all.
cris collinsworth and al michaels is the dream team

Collinsworth sucks too, if Al Michaels had Gruden it'd be way better. No one can top Michaels/Madden though.

Read Lucky Bastard: My Life, My Dad, and the Things I'm Not Allowed to Say on TV written by Joe Buck.

It's all about how he is the bastard child of his Father's whore, and also how he almost lost his career due to a hair plug addiction.

it's about a lot more than that but that is a fair tagline

Any of you guys remember him trolling some kids on Twitter, where he called them "side hat gangsters" and mocked them for several posts? He had my eternal respect from then on.

for all the shit they get, i really don't mind the troy aikman/joe buck combo. i think buck is a solid play-by-play.

buck and aikman combo is brutal when your /team/ gets stuck with them

nothing beats the kino of local baseball crews

PIZZA INCIDENT

Can't beat Don & Jerry. Of course the fuckwits at NESN didn't resign Orsillo and Remy is on chemo after his fifth cancer operation.

After watching the clip the user kindly shared, be sure to check out the famous "boob grab" incident. That was Jerry and Don at their finest.

unremarkable maker of remarks

The different is drinkablitny

Artie Lange saved Joe Buck from himself and convinced him to stop being a faggot. And now they are bros

I sometimes get sentimental when I think back and remember the Randy Moss "disgusting act", but those were simpler times. We are Americans now and we have to come together

>Hello, this is Joe Buck and welcome back to the Bombing of Dresden. Things have really begun to pick up in the past few hours, the British RAF have been gaining ground on this drive. They are really letting the bombs fly. Even from this distance, you can hear the krauts roasting like a freshly baked artisan pizza from Pizza Hut.

unironically addicted to hair plugs