Is there anything more degenerate than nigger slang?

Is there anything more degenerate than nigger slang?
>as fuck
>senpai
>nigga
>твн
>turnt
>dat
>imma
>ass as a suffix
>tho/doe
If you use nigger slang you just sound like a retard to me.

Boi I'm finna whip and dab with nay nay f.a.m, lowkey turnt

THEM PIXELS THOOOO!!!!!!

Perhaps your opinion is colored by your biases?

>senpai

did you mean f a m, senpai?

Perhaps I prefer not hearing retarded nigger babble that is scarcely intelligible.

perhaps his opinion of the colored is unbiased

>niggers in Australia say Senpai

What does 'doe' means?

It's ironic humor you dip

You're an Australian and I still gotta tell you that

Though

Boring ass OP is lame as fuck твн, |=am

>senpai

that's japanese you dip

WE

I only use nigger slang on Sup Forums.

Ironically, of course.

WUZ

It definitely isn't ironic when the niggers are saying it.

KANGZ

'N

It's a form of saying 'although'. It is often used, incorrectly, at the end of sentences.

niggers are barely above the level of functionally retarded. Their gooble gobble gullah is because they are unable to process and enunciate the whole breadth of the white mans tongue. this is a fact

>finna
>thicc
>succ

add cioara which is also used for gypsies/shitskins in general and means crow in romanian

It's less degenerate than Sup Forums memester slang.

It doesn't make a difference. It's still painful to read no matter who says it. Ironic humour is old, anyway. It died in 2011.

>Is there anything more degenerate than nigger slang?
Yes, complaining about nigger slang on an anonymous Laotian throatsinging forum.

No it isn't, nigger. Using nigger slang glorifies nigger culture.

Fuck up, faggot. We Aussies always say "...as fuck."

I find it ironic that Sup Forums adapted and used "sm᠎h tb᠎h fa᠎m" enough to warrant a wordfilter. The internet's largest collection of white supremacists are all unironically using slang/ebonics from black twitter.

No we don't. Only retards who consume American media say 'as fuck'.

If somebody can tell me why Australians are listening to American niggers speaking...

Cultural appropriation at its finest

>Implies the whole of western civilisation doesn't consume American media daily.

Retard.

>add cioara which is also used for gypsies/shitskins in general

why when we can just say romanian and be 100% accurate

as fuck, senpai, and tho are amazing words tho senpai

I don't because I'm not a fucking moron who watches idiotic American tv programmes or films.
The netflix generation.

sound like monkeys trying to speak
to us it's hilarious, as we find niggers to be ridiculous half apes, this just amplifies it.

It's like with somalis and

ooogga bogga booga oooga actually meaning something... take your book to school or something

Pretentious hipster faggot

BRUH

Aussies goin ham tonite!

I grew up in Gage Park, a very dirty spic/nigger hellhole in Chicago. I was probably one of 10 white people in my school. You basically had to talk like this

>waddup
>nah f a m
>i'm straight on that g
>come thru
>lowkey we finna hit a lick (we are going to rob someone, keep it confidential)
>she a bussdown (a promiscuous woman)

Or you wouldn't be understood at that school. Trust me, the whole fucking class laughed on the first day of school when I introduced myself by saying greetings. One guy didn't know the meaning of the word "acknowledge" when the teacher asked him if he acknowledged the meaning of his words (he called a black guy a nigger).

Soon there will be peace, soon there will be nuclear fire

got a bunch of people who got animosity against black people cause their dicks are bigger than theirs. These are guys that are jealous cause they don't carry-they don't possess BBC. They don't possess that god gene that's involved in these black men out here.

Keep getting jelous. Keep getting jelous while your wives ask for cuckolds, while your girlfriends ask for cuckolds and wish that they could get fucked by these AFRICAN WARRIORS with these huge BBCs that could pipe them down to the point where they can feel each and every last spectacle of their pussies getting vibrated and thrusted till the orgasm just spews out.

keep saying NIGGER keep saying BLACK. Cmon, you cuckolds. You LOVE it. You LOVE this shit.

I'll be that monkey. I'll be that monkey, yup; with the B B C. Enjoy it. Have your woman take this dick. She's imagining a huge black cock, why do you think your bitches get huge dildos? Because you guys don't possess the BBC gene, that's why you're upset

no BCC = ANGER. You're upset, you're mad at these AFRICAN COCKS, these RHINO DICKS. That's why you guys like saying NIGGER so much, I get it.

who taught you to type out all them there big words, son?

You jelly

Underrated

THIS.

=(

SHEEEIT

>ion
"ion get some chicken"

YAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSS

KWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN

Also, I prefer the term "nigger babble."

More like it's like that because he's been exposed to it a lot. Nigger lingo is fucking incoherent garbage.

Maybe bogan slang is ironic in Melbourne among cucks like you, but it sure as shit wasn't where I came from.

Bitch ass
Smelly ass
Racket ass
Dumbass
Stupid ass
Dark ass
Greasy ass
Ugly ass
Broke ass
lil' dick ass
Punk ass
Sneaky ass
Dirty ass
Nigga!

Shouldn't they still be ashamed that they only had one successful culture in the history of civilization, instead of boasting about it all the time? That's a pretty shitty track record.