/powerful filipino thread/

Whats the latest filipino happening so far? Did they get the guys who killed the canadian sexpats?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/Y3X1A
aljazeera.com/mritems/images/2015/3/5/150305120829578630_8.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=G8y4k4yuiRk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I SEE AT LEAST ONE FLIP GUY WHITE GIRL COUPLE A WEEK IT DRIVES ME NUTS THE GUYS ARE ALWAYS SHORTER THAN THE GIRL WHAT THE HELL

Half flip here. I'm only half powerful. Feels bad man.

It's because social media hates white people in north america so the white people have to get non-white boyfriends / girlfriends to seem less lame.

Half flip here also.

I like my white side better.

I fucked a flip girl so I inherited some of the power by drilling it from her

But Filipinos? They have jacked yellow teeth, tiny cutlet brown dicks, they have smelly ugly feet and always wear sandals and 90% of them have big ugly moles on their face

we are the product of gaijin hunters

Those were Muslim flips. I don't really have an issue with them as immigrants, they're Catholic and friendly. Chinese and Arabs can go die in a fire. Poo in loos are a mixed bag. Some are bros, some are Muslim tier.

Thought pinnoys are already 1/2 to 1/4 white

Filipinos use the grassy area around the building they live in as a garbage dump, anywhere they move the rats follow them

The closer to Malaysia they are, they more allah snackbar durka they become. Especially close to Sabah.

Dude, Filipinas are my favorite type of women

Yeah they are a little dirty. Disgusting language too. But still as someone who lives in a really Arab-y area of Toronto, I'd take em over dune coons any day.

these sea beaners need to fuck off from my country. they're literally worse than poles. at least poles don't breed like rabbits and bring attractive women i can stick my dick into.

Where you at thorncliff?

Sup Forums would probably like the philippines if they went there

>lol no traffic laws
>never saw one speed limit sign there
>everyone rides motorcycles
>pretty much real life mad max
>the qts will throw themselves at you
>you are rich with whitebucks
>nice beaches
>no feminism

chink detected

North York, my neighbourhood (was white not too long ago) was hit hard in the last 7 or 8 years.

I'm not a fucking china man I'm 100% pure European

Did that guy meet the minimum size requirement for white girls?

I'm filipino and I have a dutch descent gf

>mfw I'm 6ft2 flip
This spanish gene is really good and my other chinese gene won't make me bald like whitey

It's ironic, you fuck this board just like we fuck your little women

I thought spaniards were midgets and whites don't go bald nobody in my family has ever gone bald

kek, they wish

Flips (non muslim)
Japs
COREANZ
Singaporeans (han chineez)
Hong Kongianz
Taiwanese
Thais
Vietnamese
Burma buddhists

These are all acceptable asian immigrants. Mainland Chinese are super shady, shill for Mao still and generally are crazy peasants.

Cambodians I have no idea since there are no entire cambodian neighborhoods here unlike Viet/Chinese/Flip/Singapore ect gigantic neighborhoods.

calm down elliot rodgers

we'll hang you all eventually

why are filthypinos so obsessed with white women? i went to a school full of flips and almost every one of them had some fetish tier obsession with white women.

I'm pure Hung-Aryan

>acceptable asian immigrants

No

we taking your women

They can immigrate into the Pacific Ocean

they worship jesus

I unintentionally made a pinoy cry when my friend and I were mocking jesus infront of him

You've earned this

>no white people
I live in a majority philipino area. they are fucking animals senpai. they are worse than spics.

Fillipinos are subhuman. They've accomplished nothing of importance through history, but simply be ruled by foreign powers . I dont comprehend why anyone would want a hairy dark Mexican looking asian.

Whats the deal with flips? why the ones I always meet are so friendly?

So they can ask you to go to their rock and roll church

ITT conquered subhumans comment and try to be human. there are no pure filipinos left, we and the spanish killed their men and raped their women. every filipino is some half breed product. with the recent introduction of more US bases in that area, we will breed even more with their women but never marry

Since when does someone being friendly make someone racially equal to our European ancestors? Dumbass

>the qts will throw themselves at you

This is a bit of a misconception. If a girl throws herself at you run. Find one that never even considered taking a white cock before. You'll be happier for it. I lived there for 4 years and learned this the hard way and I've given this advice so many times. I really mean it. Find a nice young one, 18-20, from sort of a strict family but not an insane one. Bonus points if she's a virgin.

Because some of them look like they are 13 years old when they are 18 or 19. I love teenagers, and its nice having a 'legal' girl who is tiny and cute, and loves riding bareback.

Subservient race. Flips gain spiritual satisfaction from being a bitch for europeans and 'higher tier' asians. It's the only explanation that makes sense.

This guy knows whats up. I lived there for 6 months recently. Most of the ones who seem to CRAVE white dick are only trying to get pregnant (in order to scam you), or are out to scam you through some other method.

Gotta find a cutie who didn't even know a white guy as an option for her.

Aside from being third worlders I have never saw anything like that. They are mostly family oriented and like to have get togethers.

It's because Chinese men are stealing all the Filipino girls at home and abroad, so Filipino men are forced to look elsewhere.

Only cuck white men would settle for an inferior pinoy.

>racemixing

Uh not really. Koreans maybe.

I assume Flips there are not as masculine as the ones over here, so does that mean that Flips there are more masculine than the average can(c)uck?

I tried white women. No thanks. More for you.

I hope you don't plan on breeding. The world doesn't need more Eliot Rodgers.

Wasn't it in Indonesia and not the Phillipenes? Btw Indonesia is an extremely muslim country that have many terrorist cells in them who pledge allegiance to or are actively involved with ISIS.

We Aussies are the only cunts down here who have to deal with those fucks

A lot of white women these days have yellow fever because of JPop music.

Hapas are kings and queens in Asia.

If he doesn't plan on returning to the USA with his child, then its fine.

>Most of the ones who seem to CRAVE white dick are only trying to get pregnant (in order to scam you)

It's my fantasy leave fatherless children in SEA somehow without revealing my identity.

Filipinos smell like mildew

I wouldn't make an Eliot Rodgers. If I had a son and he started to turn out like that I'd take him to the Philippines to be learn how to hate himself the right way.

They're on average like 5'6, they're all Skellys and at the gym all they do is use the chest press and then go play basketball all day and night. They also ride bicycles with flip flops always and the men wear shorts that are short like underwear

Indonesia has a 95% female circumcision rate

I am about to help my ex girlfriend's cousin bring a case against a shithead that though he could do that.

Mixed race children have a higher propensity for mental illness, likely stemming from their split racial identity. Best of luck if you do choose to breed.

My grandma learnt in Hungary in the 1950's that if a white person mixed with a non white all the bad traits of the non white will always be dominant, so if you mix with a black they'll be wild and dangerous.
That's why she said she doesn't like race mixing

Then the Philippines is the place for you.

I mean, if you have no conscience and literally just want to knock up dumb brown girls, then there is nowhere better.

One of my flip girlfriends actually started crying when I insisted that we use a condom during her fertile period, despite her supposedly being on the pill (which I was paying for).

>I want you come INSIDE me! You don't love me?

I'm a horny retard, so of course I barebacked her and came inside of her. Seriously though, its like they exist for the sole purpose of being bred and squirting out children.

Mental illness runs in my family anyway. I managed to overcome it myself, what really helped was spending time in the Philippines. Like I already said if they act like little shits I'll take them there and make them spend time with my fiancee's family. When they're eating luckyme pancit canton for dinner and sleeping on the floor they'll have a lot of time to think about what they want their fucking identity to be.

Can I be considered okay?

>parents immigrated legally
>dad is doctor
>mom has business
>top 5% in income of entire United States
> I'm going to medical school with a scholarship via the Air Force
>Raised in West Virginia
>hunt
>camp
>basically Milquetoast asian.

Currently in Japan so ignore flag.

>just got knife from oldest knife store in Kyoto, now comfy as fuck in a hole in the wall restaurant.

> why are filthypinos so obsessed with white women

I never had any preference on white women until my gf desu. I'm more infatuated with korean idols than white girls.

But hey stay jelly bitch nigga

Don't you get parasite from that raw meat?
imgur.com/a/Y3X1A

Nope. Unlike when I go for vacation in the Philippines, where I get montezuma's revenge for 4 days. Philippines get your shit together. Clean tap water, please.

I love going there especially Palawan but man Manila is a complete shithole, dirty, etc.

>Going anywhere near Manila

Top fucking kek.

My family is there. Plus parents have real estate investments there. But we tend to go to tagaytay or Baguio (coffee heaven)

Lol my gf is 4'6

You develop immunity to it over time but it manages to creep up on you anyhow. One time it hit me after a meal at TGI Friday's and I ran to the fucking trike and had to hold my ass cheeks together the whole ride home.

That's how I used to feel. My first few visits there were terrible. I learned how to get around there by myself though and it stopped being so scary. What helped the most was going there alone instead of with my ex gf. I was going with her because I was scared, but her fucking nagging just made every little thing worse. Also she'd second guess my navigation ideas, we got stuck in Quiapo for hours once because Espana flooded. I was like why don't we try getting a jeepney going in another direction and find a taxi where there isn't traffic. She was like I don't know... Finally after all that waiting for traffic to dissipate which never happened we did it and we got where we needed to be. Every time I just went by myself it was fine.

>pinoys

Slaves of the world

Eternally a shithole

Women are whores

Men are manlet cucks

Back to stinky chinky

Not every country needs to have your cancerous "civilization". The mundaneness of canada makes me feel like I'm dying a slow death.

Wait the 11 peso pancit canton?

That's why I like Canada so much though. It's boring, clean, and peaceful. I always take the tunnel bus over to take a break from my home, Detroit.

>t. buttmad manlet pinoy

East Asians will be the best Asians in USA.

Go back to your filthy land, Acquino.

Yup, I'll buy 2 or 3 packs and cook it in a big fucking pot. That will be dinner.

grew up near flips they are just pretty much asians that are into things niggers are into

Walking in manila is always scary as shit even in malls. Fuckers stick a knife even in a public place.

Unlike in my hometown in the highlands

That's because you're a huge faggot and have greener grass syndrome. Canadians are barely even alive. Their consciousness is only slightly above a vegetable.

Lot's of posts on flip CL of girls looking for white guys to impregnate them without any strings attached.

Here's a flip hooker who had some Australian guy's kid. The Strayan DNA pretty much wiped all the Flip DNA out no gorilla nose, no round face, light skin, wtf. aljazeera.com/mritems/images/2015/3/5/150305120829578630_8.jpg

>be half flip
>tribesmen with yoyos
>other half is American Revolutionaries and a Prussian/Polish Knight order
At least the food is good.

Never had that happen. I usually didn't venture far beyond SM North Edsa and Trinoma, except when I was going to immigration in Intramuros. Scariest things were the jeepney rides I took to get to immigration. Never had to deal with a holdup situation but those guys are insane drivers.

Living in Detroit is awesome for many reasons, but sometimes you just want to go for a long walk without some asshole standing in front of a liquor store begging you for change. There are surrounding suburbs of Detroit where I could go too but it's cheaper to just take the bus into Windsor. I honestly wouldn't mind living there. I'd still be able to go see Wings, Lions, and Tigers games.

I live in Canada and some asshole is always begging me for change the moment I walk out my front door.

If you lived in Canada you could work remotely for US companies so enjoy USD paycheck with free Canada healthcare plus option to drive across the border and use US hospital/doctor private insurance if you wanted.

Incorrect, heterosis can happen in humans too (as opposed to inbreeding depression).

As much as I hate most other races because of their annoying cultural retardation, it's a fact that 'hybrids' can exhibit remarkable traits.

Look at Neil DeGrasse. Puerto Rican mom, afrikan dad.
Look at DiCaprio. Dad half italian half german, mother side Russian.
Sharon Stone has German, English, Irish ancestry.

To be honest, I don't even care about my white skin anymore. I'm so sensitive to sun I'll get cancer in the end. As long as we abolish cultural retardations, might as well cross breed until we become a super race.

Sounds good to me. The traffic situation would be a nightmare but the quality of life would be excellent. Never encountered any beggars in Windsor. Nobody even talks to me unless I'm trying to order some food or something. I appreciate that. I'm introverted by choice. The mall there is better than the one in Dearborn too. No black people trying to sell me drugs while I'm just sitting around resting.

Dude... I basically took probiotics for two weeks prior since I was headed to Japan after Philippines. I love it, but the shits suck

Are any of the girls actually attractive?

>that pic
>literally wasted genes

Ugly fucking manlet shitskin pinoy with a fair skinned beautiful white girl. What a waste, depressing really.

kek, fuck no.

For whatever reason even the Spaniards that colonized that shithole decided not to fuck it's populace. I guess they realized it didn't work out so well in the Americas.

based amwf spammer

man its so cute when asian guys try so hard to please average looking white girls.

>"The Philippines is the richest country in the world, pretending to be poor." -World Bank

>"The wealthiest nation on the planet is the Philippines." -IMF

>"The Philippines is the richest nation on Earth." -George W. Bush

source:
youtube.com/watch?v=G8y4k4yuiRk

>Pinoy
>Rich
My fucking sides you fucks still live in bamboo huts

Wew the time differences between my opening post and the second post

Thanks for reviving this thread

In return, here are pics of a powerful flip man