Two most worthless countries on earth, who decided we must exist?

two most worthless countries on earth, who decided we must exist?

i hope for death soon

Netherlands should just be part of Germany.

The only white countries in Europe.

And coincidentally they have been historical allies.

it should be divided along the Rhine between France and Germany

>cucked the swedes out of occupying denmark
loving every laugh

Netherlands should be part of Italy

Nedermark when?

Come home Danish man

The Netherlands should be a part of Germany, while Denmark should be a part of Sweden, imo.

once we take frisia from germany and connect our borders

Denmark is rightful Norwegian clay

and Spain should be part of France.

That would just make our borders look ugly. Let them be, just don't allow them to ever gain any semblance of power and never trust them.

What's a Dane doing in Sweden?

Det finns inga danskar här längre.

i suffer in holland

Denmark and Slesvig-Holstein should be Swedish

Cool, I'm Catalan and not Spicish, so just let the Catalan-speaking areas be and I wouldn't mind.

>SUCCESS
>BREEDS
>JEALOUSY

also fuck denmark

>Implying they didn't tried before, but failed due to our strength.

>our strenght

our incompetence.

no one can beat the mighty dutch! :3

You're the only strongest country we could fully trust, but no. WWII has harmed our relationship, but even you were fighting yourself and even you have suffered from the Nazi's. Probably you and I have lost family members during this awful war. But after that we gave each other a hand and helped each other out of the shit. It's the proof we suffer and shine together. We have been attacked several times by other countries like the UK and Japan and we fought our freedom with our own blood. That's why we won't throw our sovereignity away to be a province of any country.

It could work. Denmark already has ugly borders. That won't change unless Germany took Jylland. Denmark would also look better if Sweden took all of their islands and they were left with just Jylland. Either one would be an improvement.

We are both in the top countries to live. We are the number 1 and 2 happiest people on earth. Both have their own history. Tell me 1 reason why we shouldnt exist.

Stop wishing away European cultures

Why tho?