No you don't only op likes it

At least on Sup Forums.

>dude I like grand declarations of war lmao
Do you skip any of the interludes?
Is it "cringe" to you?
Could you listen to it around others?

Everything in this thread is good.

HAHAHAHA that's the dweebiest cover I've seen

Mooncitadel is incredible. I'm really excited for their new album, the song that's out now is just as good as anything as on As Nightwind Embraced.

Xiu Xiu - A Promise

You're not the only one, mah nigga. Never been a black metal guy, but Grand Declaration of War is different enough in all the ways that I thought were pretty cool back when I was in high school, and the album still (mostly) holds up for me today.

This cunt lives in my state

Wtf, Mooncitadel is amazing, I love the shit out of this demo.

>The eternal butthurt this generates from trve kvlt faggots
Lel

>ruins your perfect strike of underrated black metal

back to the perfect black metal strike

also, OP, TGDW is great, probably the most heterogenous release from mayhem and the most despised one

no it's not

Love this.

i fucking love this album. don't mind the le trve metal elitists

The first half is fantastic and To Daimonion is okay. View From Nihil is my favourite Mayhem track. Fond memories of that album because I caught them on their European Legions tour - which was a great show - and it was around the time that BM became more experimental generally (Dodheimsgard, The Axis of Perdition, Blut Aus Nord, Aborym etc.).

I'm the only one here who loves nana

(You) aren't special.

this is the only post so far that even remotely makes sense.

Ultima Thulée is my favorite Blut Aus Nord album

Microcosmos is my favorite Drudkh album

I actually sometimes enjoy Celtic Frost's Cold Lake and album because they are like this sleazy, dirty, and messy take on glam so it doesn't sound as sterile as typical glam. Like if White Light/White Heat era TVU did glam or something.

Pity the new EP will just have two new songs as the B side is the same stuff as the demo.

fuck you

This was a /meal/ flavor of the month at one point

stop listening to talentless trash scott

No

youre joking right? Saw them live a few months ago and the place was packed. If anything theyre a bit overrated

been listening to it over the last month particularly
really enjoy it

Like it a lot

State of depression?

I know this isn't a critically panned album or anything, but Sup Forums and especially /metal/ give it an icy cold shoulder and I'm not sure why. Chuck's vocals are at their peak here, I love how much higher his range is compared to his early work and how shrill his timbre got, and I think the composition of each song is simultaneously extravagant (compared to the rest of Death's discography) and pleasing to the ears. The Judas Priest cover at the end is a kick to the nads, though.

chucks head was so far up his ass and they just copied athiest.
its good but i prefer symbolic for that kind of Death

How did they copy Atheist?

HEY PREACHER

YOU HERE FAGGOT?

I think if this was marketed more like a screamo album with shoegaze elements it wouldn't have had such a backlash

I like it but it was supposed to be a Control Denied album and it shows

>the sound of preservatives

Galdr?

I don't even know how to defend it, it's just a pleasant album. It won them critical acclaim that wasn't deserved, but I would argue that it doesn't deserve the spanking Sup Forums gave it.

the first hawkwind album without lemmy, still very good to me

meant to post this one

I like it too

but it gets old fast

nah mate. i love this album. there are so many things about the band and their more recent musical decisions i can't stand but fuck they did good on this one.

this thread has no point, any album mentioned will have some clown reply "oh i like that one, too"

Exactly this. The black metal elements are kind of there but they're really few and far between, and it's definitely more of a post-rock and emo blend than 'blackgaze' as it's been called so many times.

almost every one of these (meal) albums I've talked about with metalhead friends before and they all like them, none of these are disliked really at all