How can a country that literally runs the world be destroyed? how it would be a world without America?

how can a country that literally runs the world be destroyed? how it would be a world without America?

It wouldn't and it won't. America is forever. America is everything.

t. CIA

It would be boring but more peaceful probably. Only problem is Europe, Japan, and Korea would be defenseless without us. So would Israel but that's less of a problem and more of a benefit.

>how can a country that literally runs the world be destroyed?
I don't think there's anyway the USA could be "destroyed". They could lose power with time and other nations will be slightly more powerful but that's unlikely. It's the new roman empire

pretty easily actually

too bad the world will devolve into nuclear war as a result

That country isn't even 250 years old

>europe would be defenseless without us
>

We'll just be one power among several in the coming decades.

>France will be defenseless without America
It don't know if I should be offended or laugh at your arrogance and stupidity

>end of the US= end of the world as we know it

Truly makes me ponder deeply

You didn't even fix your typo lel

honestly I'm scared of it. China would run its sphere like the mob and EU would be paralyzed with inaction as it always is.

USA is shit for latin america and middle east but if America went down Africa, Asia, Europe and NA would become way worse

Murrica will never face a serious outside threat, it's destruction will come from within.

America will not perish as thinking of passing
America is a rich and vast territory
A huge population
It faces the Pacific and Atlantic Oceans
Have many advantages such as
If a country beyond that could be created it would not be on Earth at least

True #balkanization2k25

Europeans are puppets, they suck the dick of whoever defends their asses

rude

ITT: US Shills and proxies

The US is almost perfect in terms of land, location and river system. If you were to design the idea of a nation that would be successful you'd design the US.

It really is a perfect spot and it's incredible we can project power so well across both oceans.

>destroyed?
There's no serious competition in this hemisphere and there never will be

We're pulling back from the world stage so we'll probably be fortress North America again by 2050