HIV Positive Refugee Infects 20 Women in Iceland

>35 years old Refugee ,who didn't know he had AIDS, infected 3 women and 20 more women are waiting for medical results

>Refugee was arrested and will be immediately deported back to his home country:

icelandmonitor.mbl.is/news/news/2015/07/24/man_claims_not_to_have_known_he_was_hiv_positive/

>be broke homeless dirt-poor disease ridden african refugee
>manage to fuck 25 different icelandic women raw
???

Other urls found in this thread:

icelandmonitor.mbl.is/news/news/2015/07/24/man_claims_not_to_have_known_he_was_hiv_positive/
icelandmonitor.mbl.is/news/news/2015/07/23/man_arrested_for_hiv_infections/
vdare.com/posts/man-arrested-i-e-nigerian-asylum-seeker-in-iceland-for-giving-women-hiv
ruv.is/frett/grunadur-um-ad-smita-konur-af-hiv
icenews.is/2017/04/25/icelandic-language-under-threat-of-dying-out-in-the-digital-age/
youtube.com/watch?v=Qj8n4_wNf38
youtube.com/watch?v=4cr4KtlTrTA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Reminds me of Plague Inc lmao

>whores will die of AIDS

Inshallah

Now let us ship him to madagascar and greenland

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
BURN THE COAL
PAY THE TOLL

And nothing of value was lost.

Kinda like that Kenyan guy who infected hundreds.

both in the so called based white countries. poland and iceland.

>25 women
I still find the fact that everyone around me is having sex constantly confusing

Was he also a poet like this guy?

That's pretty funny

>race traitors getting aids and dying.

best out of a bad situation I guess.

Every nation has its own degenerates and subhumans

shouldn't you be concerned about your cousins?

So much for an exotic adventure

Fucking whores deserved it. Now I hope they get isolated from the rest of society, living out the rest of their miserable lives incarcerated somewhere in a far-off loony bin.

I feel bad for Iceland. Many Icelandic people are abandoning their language for English, some homes only speak English. Or rather use it as their main language.

They literally have a national Icelandic day just so people will use it.

What does “-dóttir” mean? “Daugther”?

Maybe I should go to Iceland

>gif
>doesn't actually move

And it seems Poland and Iceland are filled with them

Is he black?

>Infects 20 Women
>infected 3 women and 20 more women are waiting for medical results

Hmm

No pity for those cucks whatsoever.

yeah, I need to trash that one

>Gradient-free low colour palette image

Congratulations, you've now seen proper use of the gif format. Guess what, it wasn't made for shitty animations.

Sorry didn't know I was in the presence of a NEET historian.

HOW do they do it??
How poor refugee can get 25(!!!!) PURE white woman RAW while im 28 virgin

HOW???

is the BBC meme real??

He probably doubled the Icelandic HIV rate lmao

Who is forcing them to speak English?

>Fri 24 Jul 2015
Any follow-up to this?

>while im 28 virgin

Because you probably put no effort into actually getting laid

They're doing it themselves.

Why is it a nordic thing to abandon their own culture? Why do they love to do that shit so much?

When all culture you consume is in English, it really sticks.

I don't care. Europe dug its grave. It's time to lay in it.

Yes there are no family names in Iceland so your last name is just your father's name and add -son or -dottir. Or I guess your mum's name if she was a whore and the name of the father is unknown.

>dying of HIV

nah, just use very expensive medicine till they die to something else

You're right man, it's so disgraceful

icelandmonitor.mbl.is/news/news/2015/07/23/man_arrested_for_hiv_infections/
vdare.com/posts/man-arrested-i-e-nigerian-asylum-seeker-in-iceland-for-giving-women-hiv
ruv.is/frett/grunadur-um-ad-smita-konur-af-hiv
First of fucking all, this is a news story from 2015.
>The nigger is Nigerian.
>He came to Iceland in August 2014.
>He was arrested on 23rd of 07, 2015.
>In those 10-11 months, he was with ~20 girls.

from Sup Forums

They have AIDS, not dementia. They'll probably suffer a lot from prejudice, though, even here in Brazil something like this would gather a lot of attention.

>They have AIDS

they don't though

1) Refugees usually have to wait until they get work permits and such so they have lots of time on their hands to try and get laid
2) they have low standards and fuck fugly and fat women

You can do it too believe me

I hope they get trown rocks at and beaten to a bloody pulp by heavy rafters.

WHY A FUCKING 35 YEAR REFUGEE CAN FUCK 20 ICELANDIC WOMEN WHILE IM ALONE AND VIRGIN AND HAVE TO DO ALL THIS EFFORT JUST TO TALK TO GIRL IT4S NOT FAIR

Coz your a white boi, no? White bois can't satisfy women's needs.

Your standards are too high
Aim lower

If you ever grow a big slavic cock maybe you can have some girls too

Inshallah

Where are the proofs?

This news brought me memories from my year in Europe.

icenews.is/2017/04/25/icelandic-language-under-threat-of-dying-out-in-the-digital-age/

>Iceland
>Yurop

BECAUE A HUMAN TRASH LIKE THIS 333REFUGEE3 CAN ?

MYT STANDAR ARE AT THE LOWEST I CAN ACCEPT

MY DICK IS 12CM, TWELVE FUCKING CENTIMETER, THIS IS WONDERFUL ISN4T ?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH MY LIFE IS GREAT IMT4S SATURDAY NIGHT AND IM HERE AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Because the refugee isn't afraid he'll get sued for harrasment or assault if he aggresively comes on to a woman. And women like aggressive, they may claim otherwise but reality is they fucking hate it when a guy tries to seduce them with romantic shit, they prefer someone who knows how to gently fondle them into getting horny.

Sel conscious autists too afraid to embarrass themselves in front of a girl don't cut it because they literally don't know how to get their juices flowing. That's fucking why.

t. I once had a life

And I thought Iceland was the only country in EU without rapefugees.

Please see a psychiatrist

>t. 51%

Yeah, no, Icelanders are so autistic about preserving their language that they make up entirely new words instead of using loan words like the rest of us
t. learned this in school two years back. English being spoken exclusively in private homes is not a thing

pretend to be a refugee I mean I you're french so you're definitely not white so just fake it tell you make it

They got islam by sexual transmission, inshaallah

>literal AIDS-ridden refugee gets off the boat and instantly bangs over two dozen Icelandic women with viking blood
>I spent over a month travelling to three different European countries and had a CHANCE to sleep with literally one (1) fat woman (but it didn't happen)

So names like Mohammedsdottir and Matumbosdottir exist?
How about Unknownsdottir?

If you were satisfied with fucking this kind of woman, you'd be successful at it.

He fucked the lowest scum there is.

>iceland
>based
youtube.com/watch?v=Qj8n4_wNf38
youtube.com/watch?v=4cr4KtlTrTA

Diseased coalburner
Nice

The fuck is going on in this thread

Your cousin has aids lol

Getting laid is easy when you have no standards and it's all you care about.

hide your kids, hide your wife

Indeed, lad. Finding a qt and staying married is hard. Thank God there's yellow fever, though.

Why are North Europeans so lewd?

Only the bad guys come to Europe. Often these people have no reason for asylum. Only immoral people would seek asylum without having a reason, or not go to the next safe country in their region, but instead to the other side of the world. Only insane people would go onboard of boats that they know they're dangerous. Therefore only the bad guys are coming. Also Europe is full. We don't need any more people.

Travel to Asia instead, way easier. You'll get women easy in Japan and even easier in Korea.

Not sure about China, haven't been. Thailand is all prostitutes.

>my dick is 12cm
So's mine and it doesn't stop me from banging big booty black bitchez until they can't any more. Man the fuck up, Pierre. Or Abdul or whatever your name is.

I'm giving my Celtic brethren the benefit of the doubt and assume that the nigger raped them.

>AIDSLAND
The perc natter of aids has probably doubled now due to their small population

Wow, so, educated women of a first world nation thought it was perfectly safe to have sex with a stranger without condoms. Pure genius there.

>25 women

wtf how do I get to iceland

>tfw Icelandic parents
I was once sad because my parents left Iceland. Turns out Southern Europe was not a bad choice for the 21st Century. Economy might be not be the absolute best but at least we will still exist lmao.

hah they deserve it filthy whores

burn the coal pay the toll

>Southern Europe was not a bad choice
>Portugese fertility rate
>1.23
>Icelandic fertility rate
>1.93

or even actively discouraged those whom he could get laid with

Ooga booga, let me in, witeboi! Gimme welfare and wimmin nao!

And Iceland has only 300k people.

Fug

>People thinking he somehow fucked 10/10 and not fat whales or left overs nobody wants like the usual African.

I mean common, for them a fat women is beautiful.

what the lego man said

they fuck old fat women not some 18 yo aryan goddesses

Doesn't Iceland have sex apps to figure out if someone is their cousin/relative before fucking them, to avoid inbreeding due to low pop.?

Now they'll have AIDS apps lmao

It says young women in the article. Just accept that women all over are whores.

it might be a part of the appeal to fuck a refugee

True but a good 90% of white girls I see with niggers are fat or butterfaces. Idgaf about racemixing really but that's just what I've seen. Do attractive, young white women fuck non-whites? Yes, very often. But 90% of the time they're legit unattractive not only in looks department, but personality as well

Those cops are pretty hot

btw why does that guy wear pants starred as the american flag

MATKI POLKI

> tfw aids is spread thru anal

Didn't some anti-racist black guy in poland do something similar in the early 2000s and when poles excused him of having HIV he just called them racist?

what the fuck is wrong with women?