How can we repair this team, Polacy?

Even before this match started I knew we will lose, as soon as I saw "4-4-1-1", AKA the formation we played constantly when we were like on the 70th place in the FIFA ranking.
The biggest problem with this setting is the second "4" of midfielders. We simply do not have enough good midfielders, especially the central ones to play on this role.
My idea would be to play 4-2-3-1 with players:

GK - Szczęsny (swap him with Fabianski, bc the former looks like he lost his form)
LB - Jędrzejczyk (unfortunately we do not have a good LB)
CB - Pazdan/Cionek
CB - Glik
RB - Piszczek
DMF - Rybus (IDK what Nawałka thought in the last match not letting him play)
DMF/CMF - Krychowiak (the same could be said here)
AMF - Milik (we need him, he sucks at finishing but has a pretty good pace and can create opportunities)
LWF - Grosicki (obviously)
RWF - Błaszczykowski
CF - Lewandowski (obviously)

Either this 4-2-3-1, or 4-1-3-2 and swap Jedrzejczyk with Rybus and set him on LB, the rest stays the same, except for changing Milik for a SS, and let Zieliński play as CMF (so it's more like a 4-1-1-2-2).

This is the only way we can win anything.

Now that I read that second idea it makes no sense what i wrote there but what I meant was something like this:

GK - Szczęsny
LB - Rybus
CB - Pazdan/Cionek
CB - Glik
RB - Piszczek
DMF - Krychowiak
CMF - Zieliński
LWF - Grosicki
RWF - Blaszczykowski
SS - Milik
CF - Lewandowski

what a ridiculous set of names
>zczę
>drzejczyk
>szczykowski
give me a break

withdraw from FIFA, end our """"league""""

t. Charles Plumberowski

I'm gonna admit, I don't want to repair Poland

>I'm gonna admit, I don't want to repair Poland. I like it here, plumbing is not that bad. I mean, it's just shit, we all make it.

Now it's better.

I'm not Polish, I just like seeing Poland doing shit

Why? This is the bastion of normality and whiteness in Europe.

Lewandowski has slowed down this past few months, Poland were literally flying when he was free scoring. Don't worry he'll get back to his best soon when he finds his form in Bayern again.

I don't consider it that way

>le imageboard grouch post
How contrived. Sad!

poland is the most butthurt country

get fucking rid of pizdan, chujdrzejczyk and kurwiński, all fucking trash, legia has been trash for over half a year not for a coincidence obviously

rybus is playing in russia, we've got retarded cionek, if not, then get either bednarek or some kamiński instead of pazdan, defence fixed

it's a tricky one with with mączyński because zieliński is mentally a dwarf who hides when he makes a mistake but perhaps get him deeper and pray that krychowiak regains his form

get back to playing two strikers in milik and lewy too, milik played well for us even when he wasn't playing for bayer

I love how under every news article the vultures came out in force, 'I always knew this team was shit etc.'

Poland is the prime example of how pride and high in group preferences can also lead to absolutely nothing

Ban from national team all legia players.
Put Szczęsny on goal, i don't care that he is bench player, Fabiański is just not as good
Never again play with one striker, 4-4-2 is only good option for Poland
Hope that Zieliński will grow some balls and stars playing at least at 70% of his performences in a club

There's no shame losing to Denmark. They are actually a good team. They are literally better than all the other Nordic countries combined. They drew with Germany not too long ago. Poland is a good team as well but clearly not top 10 as some people think. They are about as strong as Denmark.

>no blacks

baka that's why

Rybus for Jedrzejczyk
PLAY FUCKING 2 ATTACKING FORWARDS

You have a funny way of spelling "England, France and Germany".

I hate the fact that I have clearly germanic genes.