How is this real?

I'm learning about South Africa. Is EFF going to genocide the whites? What the fuck is going on?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Slovo
youtube.com/watch?v=G_8wLKy3-Sc
youtu.be/exnrXHXFV10
c-r.org/accord/incentives-sanctions-and-conditionality/internal-and-external-pressure-negotiate-south-africa
youtu.be/Z-7ebj_o1gc
youtu.be/7SIo9hATT-c
twitter.com/N_ata6ha
stopwhitegenocideinsa.wordpress.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=0DuNhsLR9y0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Communists readying to dismantle the burgoaise and tear down the systems of oppresion, nothing new. Watch carefuly, this is what awaits you when you allow permanently 'oppresed' niggers into the EU and US.

I'm reading about 25% destitute poverty among whites. Farm murders, rapes, pointless torture, fucking "necklacing," racial quotas for business and government causing complete breakdown of infrastructure and the economy.

As an American I hear exactly zero news coming out of South Africa. Zero. Mandela funeral was literally the first time I saw SA on the news in any context whatsoever in my entire life. They compared him to ghandi and MLK, I had no idea he was a fucking terrorist until I looked into it myself.

What the fuck is happening in South Africa?

Shameless self bump. Seriously guys I don't even know where to start reading to get an overview of the situation in SA. Help me out here

Does anyone have the picture of the cucked white parents who's daughter got killed and raped by niggers?

Gonna be fun, watching these 'revolutionaries' starve themselves.

Fuck off dude people are dying. A beautiful country is self destructing this is a tragedy. Get your schadenfreude somewhere else

what is happening there anyone know ? bump

Nah.

Self destruction in this manner is justice. It's the realization that those stupid bongo-beaters didn't know how to do what the whites of that region were doing for decades.

It's refusal to learn. It's refusal to adapt. They were given all the time in the world and they decided 'ya know what? Let's let it all decay around us and just smile like glassy-eyed teenagers.'

EFF wants to repeat everything Mugabe did ... why? Cause niggers.

Take heed fellow burgerfriends, this is the fate the US awaits

Fuck you nigger lover.

but niggers aren't the ones moving in....

>self destruction
Most black South Africans are not from South Africa. They're migrants. They're fucking foreign invaders.

this is a shit attitude. Rhodesia was razed just as South Africa will be razed. There will be less order and productivity* in the world by the destruction of those two nations.

*read: white people

Why are the migrants allowed in? Why aren't they deported? Can SA not control their own borders? Is it a harder problem than US border security?

After nigger control took hold they wanted to import as many niggers as they could to cement black supremacy in the country. If you open borders in africa you can pretty clearly expect alot of niggers to flood in.

The Zulu tribes are generally genocidal murderers. The real Africans who were indigenous to the area settled by the Boer do not share even a language group with the Zulu who came in later. Those people generally hate the invaders and side with the colonists. Zulu were not encountered until the Dutch settlers went inland.
Then when they charitably received medicine, food and technology and employment from the whites their population exploded both from fertility and in-migration. Then the (((communists))) came along and cried foul because the most recent invaders (Zulu) were not equally represented in the European civilization.

The injustice is GIGANTIC.

I've never heard of this before. What the fucking fuck. Whites have every right to their own homeland in SA. They need an ethnostate of their own.

But theyre taking over

they have a small one, 'Orania'.

Are these people going to win the election? When is the election?

Search South Africa Vodafone tower

Honestly I'm shitting myself right now at the prospect.

ANC (Mandela's Party) is becoming less and less popular and although they are a shit show, they had higher-ups who somewhat understood that pulling a Zim 2.0 would have the same consequences.

They used to hold a 2 thirds majority, but it's getting a little bit closer now. Julius Malema (EFF Leader) had an audience with Oxford University where his communist manifesto was met with rapturous applause.

Do White South Africans have any political representation? Liberals can't fight off communism, and a colorblind ideology can't fight off a group united by ethnic interests. Are there any effective pro White political parties or politicians?

If EFF gets its way what will happen to you and your family?

Probably just boot us out of our home and loot it or take it over.

At best they do this, worst case is they murder all of us.

Shouldn't have been such a disgusting racist yall!

I would legit come help fight the niggers but our country is cuckcapital of the world right now, fighting with Sweden and Germany for the title. Can you imagine how the (((media))) would spin that?

WHITE SOLDIERS SENT TO KILL AFRICANS IN AFRICA DAS RAYCISS!

Who gives a shit. These """people""" deserve everything they get. I hope the country goes completely down the shitter.

And maybe we can get some White South African refugees to fill our ridiculous refugee quotas with if things get bad enough there.

I'm terrified for you. Do you guys plan on leaving? One of my high school teachers a few years ago came from SA, something about his family getting threatened by death. He was white and old, but still

I too have been learning about the EFF since seeing the videos on Sup Forums.

Just think - Once Black Lives Matter becomes a fully fledged political party, they will bring this amusing diversity to your Capitol Hill.

>EFF going to genocide the whites?

I hope so.

I want to see my crooked white politicans beg me to take up a rifle , go down there on a "peace keeping" mission.

While I shit on them with a smile on my face.

>As an American I hear exactly zero news coming out of South Africa. Zero.

That's because every day there was news about the horrors of apartheid coming out of South Africa during the 1980's.

Constant, even though they were no worse than Israel is with the Palestinians.

Then the great equality descended and the Communist ANC took power of the country and redistributed all the social justice appropriately.

Now you hear nothing about South Africa...Because it turns out the great equality and social justice re-balancing didn't turn out to be the utopia they expected.

While I feel bad for them. I also remember pic related and realize they deserve every inch of it.

link vids

South African living in America here. The EFF will never get elected because most Black people don't vote on actual ideology, they vote because "da ANC is 4 da black men" and not think about it. Only Pedi vote EFF and once again it's because Malema comes from that group

The EFF is scary, but what's even worse is that the ANC basically runs a single party state with a corrupt inept bureaucracy.

All of the Jewish South Africans have already bailed for Australia.

They're safe. Don't worry.

(Seriously, like the 5 richest men in Australia are Jewish, and three of them are South Africans who bailed ship when it started sinking).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Slovo
Luckily he stayed!

>kikes turning things to shit then bailing to another country

So long as there are countries that take in these rats, they will get away with every war crime and scanadal they ever conjure up.

youtube.com/watch?v=G_8wLKy3-Sc

WHO HONORABLE MEMBER HERE?

>Ivan Glasenberg

>born in South Africa, he is also an Israeli citizen, and a citizen of Switzerland, where today the mining and commodities trading giant he took over, re-named and built up is headquartered. Since Glencore also has major copper mining interests in Australia, it is no real surprise that he has a citizenship down under as well.

Gotta hedge your bets.

Don't worry, we'll feed them

Routinely chimp out in parliament, pure comedy.

I hate to advocate retreat, but the situation for whites in SA seems like it's just a matter of time before their outright genocided. I've seen the horrors black africans inflict upon each other(thanks liveleak) and I can only imagine what they'll do to whites will make it look like Disneyland. I don't know you, but I'm worried for you.

South African liberals let Rhodesia go to the niggers, highly encouraged by the rest of the West. South Africa did this to itself.

Most of the blacks there probably don't even realize that whites were the ones that settled the place, not take it away from them

Imagine trying to force down 90% of your population. You won't get why apartheid ended unless you live here, it was a settlement or total war.

And it's not like anyone had our back.

Jy het geen idee nie.

EVERYONE WATCH THIS

The EFF in Parliament

They are incapable of understanding metaphors, IQs too low.

>(((communists)))

too right

>(((commie))) and his Nobel Peace Prize winning pet murder-Monkey related

Hoe zit het precies? Wat voor beeld hebben zij in gedachten wanneer ze denken over de blanke man?

This. All the Jews who funded and fought (as lawyers, organisers and media propagandists) to dismantle Apartheid in South Africa have fled the results and come to Australia, they are all here in St Ives and Dover Heights/Bondi.

No, South African liberals just wanted better conditions in apartheid. Jews, Europe and America did everything they could to plot against apartheid. Why do you think you never hear about SA in the news now? They fucked up with their plans and allowed SA to degenerate into an ordinary African country, now they want to cover up the shit they caused

It's no surprise that the SA communist party as well as Mkonto Sizwe, the ANC's military was backed by Jews, Cubans and Soviets

Not the first time they fucked up a stable enough country and turned it into Chaos

It's a particular shame with South Africa though, it could have been so much better. A real bastion of civilization on the far end of Africa

i bought the Sup Forums "nigger racewar against whites in africa" meme years ago

looked into it and turns out whites are 4x less likely to be murderered than niggers in africa

im not saying buy into tumblr bullshit but please be aware there are hopeless fuckers spreading lies in order to feel important here

any recommended (english) reading on the subject? please explain further and deeper if you'd like. i find rhodesia and SA interesting

>As an American I hear exactly zero news coming out of South Africa. Zero. Mandela funeral was literally the first time I saw SA on the news in any context whatsoever in my entire life. They compared him to ghandi and MLK, I had no idea he was a fucking terrorist until I looked into it myself

Of course not. Its a failed state but the liberals will never tell you that.

I try to red pill family on SA and the blacks and they cant even comprehend the information I give them. They have been told for decades that Apartheid is the worst thing since Hitler.

The only genocide against whites is against farmers specifically. Blacks are far more likely to be affected by crime (black on black) than whites. They know that killing off the white man will make SA worse than Congo

How dumb are you? Just because Africans murder eachother at 3rd world rates higher than they murder Whites doesn't mean they don't murder Whites at 3rd world rates too.

It's like saying Trump is a poor man because Warren Buffet is 4+ times richer.

It's already falling apart, would be interesting to see what happened if suddenly all of the white population left

Niggers ruined SA like they do with countries
The English should have genocided them
In stead they gave them small self controlled areas and then left and let the Boers in control
Niggers revolted and took control
Now the country is going down the drain

Hulle (EFF&ANC) dink ons is die bron van al die probleme in Zuid Afrika.

Hulle vergeet dat alles in ons land was by die blankes gebou.

Kyk.

youtu.be/exnrXHXFV10

Use the principles of false economy, necessary evil, and best option of all alternatives.

You don't have to convince them of the moral virtues of Apartheid, just that it was better than any alternative and better than the result of it's dismantling/Black self-rule.

Also western media will never tell you anything about the situation in SA but I know quite a few people that left and came here

Test

I know Jews IRL here whose families were involved as activists and lawyers to help dismantle Apartheid in the 1980s. They fled the results of their experiment.

c-r.org/accord/incentives-sanctions-and-conditionality/internal-and-external-pressure-negotiate-south-africa t
Rhodesia's fate was slightly different

Apartheid was good in theory, poor in practice

Allemachtig. Ik weet niet of ik dat hilarisch of zielig moet noemen

Wat een sperma-bavianen, domme negers.

Kikes, fucking typical.

Did that change their views/minds at all? Do they think they did the wrong thing?

Holy shit... what a fucking mess!

>[Deputy Chair:] "Honorable... honorable members, h-h...NP! Honorable member PLEASE!! What are you
>[Commie Nigger:] "migwap mup do didda...RACIST!! He RACIST!!"
>[Deputy Chair:] "Honorable... honorable members, h-h...NP! Honorable member PLEASE!! What are you
>[Commie Nigger:] "migwap mup do didda...RACIST!! He RACIST!!" Ok... I withdraw... now, I point-of-order... mup do didda...RACIST!
>[Deputy Chair:] "Honorable... honorable members, h-h...NP! Honorable member...

Repeat for whole video sometimes interupted by a sheboon wearing a...HARDHAT... in Parliment.

Fucking niggers man. Jesus...

Well, let's look at the areas in SA where there are no white people and no white developments have taken place, Transkei and Zululand. They both have a massive population yet the majority of its people seek opportunities in white built areas such as Johannesburg, East London, Durban and now more recently, Cape Town

Pic related, economic migrants flooding Cape Town mostly from transkei

Check out their University protests.

They want tertiary education to be a gibmedat, which is highly fucking unlikely here considering how few varsities their are and how competitive and expensive it is.

Instead of doing what everyone else does (pressuring their representatives and gathering for peaceful protest), they burn down the varsities, literally throw human shit at people, and make the issue about colonial statues (of people that built the University's).

They brought my varsity to a fucking standstill and prevented me from writing exams.

This, and the migrants from all over sub-saharan Africa. Makes Europe's problem look like a light hearted joke.

In the long run you can't have a labour force of people of a different race who you disenfranchise.

Apartheid was better than Black self-rule and Black rule over Whites, but the only long term solution was to give up on cheap Black labour and create an ethnically homogeneous Whites only country.

>primary school system's fucked, lack of teachers and infrastructure
>secondary school education quality has been lowered significantly, severe lack of teachers and infrastructure
But no, we must focus on IUNIVESITI

>IUNIVESITI
don't you mean (((IUNIVESITI)))

Kek Aussie carries a brutal vendetta

Their kids do somewhat, generally right wing. Bit hard of a redpill for them to swallow that their parents were subversive nation wreckers who destroyed a country. They are glad they are born/growing up here in a White nation rather than a nation their parents handed over to Blacks.

youtu.be/Z-7ebj_o1gc

Somewhat related, and he mentions SA

Well that's good at least

Unskilled labour was an issue during apartheid. I believe that the systems in place were fine (each tribe has their own nation state, laws, flag, governance etc) But the problem was that the Afrikaners got fucking greedy, which I believe was caused by decades of power struggles with the British. They took away the Black's voting rights and replaced it with their own voting system for Indians and coloureds which was essentially useless i.e it had no real bearing on any legislature. Realistically it's impractical to have 15% of the country owning 90% of the land. Sure, there are technicalities there but at face value you can see the problem. Homelands should've been bigger and they should've had complete autonomy instead of being a puppet state to SA. The NP wanted to control blacks just as much as they didn't want to

youtu.be/7SIo9hATT-c
Another good one but these are about Zimbabwe

We were Jewish puppets under Mandela but under Zuma, we're Chinese puppets and honestly, I don't know which is worse

It's inescapable. It's why the Left now pretend Zimbabwe and South Africa don't exist. They have no defence for the monsters they have created, so they now pretend it didn't happen.

Same with the Orlando shooter. The Left pretend he wasn't a Muslim,just a White Christian homophobe, and then bury the story with the Aligator kid and pretend the shooting never happened.

twitter.com/N_ata6ha

I was surprised to learn that the white population is only 8.9% of south africa. How do you guys walk down the street without getting mugged etc?

Gated communities

Lol Sup Forumsentooman here. I thought this was EFF aka Electronic frontier foundation. I was like wtf are these niggers doing? But yea it's some literal nigger shit.

stopwhitegenocideinsa.wordpress.com/

EFF have 33 MPs. They aren't doing shit.
Of course, the ANC committed genocide against the Zulus, so I'm not saying that SA isn't fucked.

Based IFP need to save them.

Like in Brazil, you live in separate White Islands in a brown/black 3rd world sea.

Gated fortress communities with private White millitas/security guarding the gates.

For the people interested in the history of Rhodesia/future of SA

youtube.com/watch?v=0DuNhsLR9y0

After reading pic related try reading "Dinner with Mugabe" without raging

And the Zulus committed mass genocide in the 1800s. They've always been a militant culture. My bold prediction is that we're going to have the same IFP vs ANC saga, except it'll be EFF vs ANC. I don't think the EFF will ever topple the ANC though, something else will but I don't know what exactly it'll be

Wait until the next election, and the one after that and so on, and look at how Africans vote in every African country. The EFF will win the Black vote from the ANC like similar White genocide parties win every African election, and South Africa will lose it's White population like every other African nation lost it's White population once Blacks were given self-rule.

Remember most African countries had reasonable White (or Indian or Arab) minorities prior to decolonisation. None do now, bar SA.