Yfw Clinton cries during the third debate to try and get sympathy votes and turn people against the orange meanie

>yfw Clinton cries during the third debate to try and get sympathy votes and turn people against the orange meanie

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw Trump simply responds with "Did you cry like that when you left them to die in that city? Did you cry like that when you bombed Serbian churches? Did you cry like that when you heard the testimonies of Bill's rape victims?"

>You going to cry ISIS away crooked Hillary?
>You going to sob your way through negotiations with Putin?

kek, shills BTFO

Trump's going to be the one crying for mercy

Just one little blood clot....

>maniacal cackling intensifies

>yfw it backfires and immortalizes the over emotional meme.

Okay, $hill. Did you get promoted for that one?

>Clinton cries for sympathy
>Instead gets shit on by Trump for being a crybaby
>Everybody bullies Clinton

Trump can't debate. He can't even cite a source.

He's a joke.

And Hillary is a literal puppet.

Sounds like a sex dream I had once.

youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI

>Trump can't debate
Meanwhile he destroyed Ted Cruz, a well known top notch debater

Dayum

Cant cite a source but does that make everything he says false? HURR DURR DURING THE DEBATE HE DIDNT SAY THAT BLACKS COMIT THE MOST CRIME AND DIDNT CITE THE DOJ SO I HAD TO LOOK IT UP MYSELF HURR DURR

>Ted Cruz, a well known top notch debater

LEL

FPBP

He did a pretty good job destroying Feinstein in 2013.

He's literally a champion debater.

i was just thinking about this. if she cries trump might be able to milk it and say that she is weak and emotionally unstable but if she does and her ratings go up it confirms that america is a pussified nation

could go either way really

>all smiles

C-c-cambridge? N-n-not being a loyal Pocahontas supporter? My goodness are you rare.

The tears will really start flowing when the FBI appears on stage after a Trump stumpage of unimaginable proportions. And just when you think the madman couldn't top the wreckage he's already dealt: "Hillary, you're indicted"
America becomes Great Again.

he's in literally every brit/pol/ thread.