>police line do not cross
>flowers
>ballons

where is this supposed to happen?

>people pay money to watch adults in pajamas act out a ten year olds fantasy

huh

You mean gay, right? fucking gay?. So ridiculous it goes full gay

Fastest man alive needs no armor, he's more armored than Batman, fucking stupid

I fucking HATE the details in black. It's just gritty for the sake of being gritty. And don't even get me started on aquaman

>We want the Iron Man audience

Probably something to do with wind resistance or something scientific.

Would you rather he look like a complete faggot like on that cancerous TV show?

Raimi's Red Goblin lacks his glider

fucking shoulder pads lmao

this is exactly why I don't ever go see capeshit. what a fucking scam

>He either has to look like Dark Knight Returns or like Dawson's Creek with powers, no other choice
No, I prefer something like pic related but in red, without cape, with a lightning bolt in the chest and with a mask

>wind resistance or something scientific.
That costume actually fucks his aerodinamics more than a tight spandex one if you want to go "something scientific" and stuff

Flash looks like an anime guy designed him.

They actually did do a good job of making both batman and supermans costume fairly simple but still a little 'gritty,' for lack of a better word

>Hollywood will never make a big budget movie that isn't capeshit or a reboot

How high do you think Aquaman can kick?

CGI will fix it.

Yeah, they fucked it up with Flash's though, it's an overdesigned mess of the level of the new power rangers movie

Most likely Metropolis. Fighting off parademons before Superman returns.

>here we are, yet again, back at square one

You are now aware that you live in a world, a terrifying world, where there are people right this moment who use terms such as "canon" and "cinematic universe" when talking about films and television shows.

A terrifying world where imagined characters on a screen are required, according to those who discuss them, to adhere to "ground rules" set out by the creators of said-characters. A terrifying world where those that discuss these characters and their actions, are actually enraged if said-characters deviate from the mannerisms expected of them, the mannerisms that may have initially been set in the pages of a comic book.

Think about that. A comic book. For children. Yes, pictures and words on the same page, which are meant to be read by children, that are actually read by adults who then bicker and express their frustration at film-adaptations of these comic books not being "faithful". Faithful to a comic book. That's supposed to be read by young children.

This is your world. This is the world of capeshit. Terrifying, isn't it?

not aerodynamics but as a shield, like those theoretical spaceships that would travel at a considerable fraction of the speed of light and need a huge, dense shield in the front, because if they happen to collide with a single hydrogen mollecule or something like that, it would fuck the whole ship up

Normally you would read something like this and think it was trying to be funny. Since It's capeshit though I know you are serious.

That's not how Flash powers work

Yeah, that's why he has his mouth and eyes covered right?

Why even wear a suit if you can save the day before anyone blinks?
He could wake up naked in bed, saw the day and end back in bed, naked.

>people pay money to watch adults act

huh

by superman's grave then? are they gonna exhume him?

As opposed to civil war which everything including half the "actors" were cgi!?

Fuck off marvel fag.

>what is LA LA land

Faggot. Ignore true kino.

You retards always think it's a marvel vs dc war. They are all shit.

No it's just the sensitive DC fags. I don't blame them, everyone shits on their movies.

And they should, I don't see why Marvel gets a pass though.

cause the lulz
>lol bald kung fu monk guy listens to adelelelelele

I don't know what that means, except maybe you like superhero movies made by a specific corporation.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA